Those using swagbucks ???

I thought you couldn't earn rewards for purchasing gc's? Or is that when you purchased a gc with a gc? Maybe I'll have to start giving my rewards number!

You don't earn when you PAY with BB gift cards. ( regardless of what your buying)
Everything else, including buying BB gift cards, earns BB rewards.

You CAN earn BB rewards when you BUY Disney gift cards, but you do NOT earn rewards when you buy Best Buy gift cards.
I don't believe that is accurate, I've always earned when I buy BB GC. Unless they changed the terms of the program in the last month or two, you get rewarded for buying them but not paying with them.

Code Extravaganza today.
About how are they spaced, generally?
Every 2 hours?
For some reason, the way I used to get text alerts (swagcode spoiler) no longer works. (I've tried emailing their support- nothing works to fix this)
So I tend to miss them now.
Generally every 2 hours but i noticed lately in the afternoons you can sometimes get odd timing, i think because of ending it the half hour earlier. Sometimes it's only 1.5 hours and then another time it could be 2.5 hours between.

ETA: I did a search here and in May it looked like this: 7am PT, 9am PT, 11am PT, 1pm PT, 3pm PT, 4:30pm PT. I don't think I finished June's so not sure about what happened then.

Last edited:
Swag extravaganza today and I realized that the site that was emailing me the swag codes has crashed. I found a new one, but it doesn't seem to email codes, just updates a google doc. Does anyone have a site they like that will either TEXT or EMAIL swag codes? TIA :-)

I don't believe that is accurate, I've always earned when I buy BB GC. Unless they changed the terms of the program in the last month or two, you get rewarded for buying them but not paying with them.
I think that is what they were saying. You get points for buying gc not for paying with them. Not sure about earning when you buy or pay with B.B. gift cards but 100% you get them when buying Disney gift cards

That’s correct...I figured I had it backwards. Thanks for clarifying.

Generally every 2 hours but i noticed lately in the afternoons you can sometimes get odd timing, i think because of ending it the half hour earlier. Sometimes it's only 1.5 hours and then another time it could be 2.5 hours between.

ETA: I did a search here and in May it looked like this: 7am PT, 9am PT, 11am PT, 1pm PT, 3pm PT, 4:30pm PT. I don't think I finished June's so not sure about what happened then.
Thanks!! Touring Old City Philadelphia today with DD17, so I
need to try to keep up with these codes somehow.

First swag code:
**Swag Code Alert! Enter SundaeYum in the Mobile App OR the Swagbutton ONLY by 11am ET/ 8am PT to earn 8SB**

this mobile app or swagbutton thing is getting old. this one's not bad since it's or, the ones where it's only for one or the other suck.
I've been doing the swagbutton this week for the team challenge, but I haven't installed the mobile app since they blocked it on my old android phone. i'll have to decide if that 5 cents is worth it at some point...

I got an email regarding Monday's BB gc purchase that said my Swagbucks would be pending until 8/17. But when I checked my account this morning, the 500 SB was credited already. Why would they hold 100 SB for a month but not the 500?

I got an email regarding Monday's BB gc purchase that said my Swagbucks would be pending until 8/17. But when I checked my account this morning, the 500 SB was credited already. Why would they hold 100 SB for a month but not the 500?

Because the 100sb is the normal 2sb/$1 shop offer, it's held like any other shop credit. The 500sb is a bonus separate from that and that gets paid on it's own schedule. If you were to buy $10 in store with the QR code, you'd get the 20sb shop credit held for the month and just no bonus because it was less than $50.

Because the 100sb is the normal 2sb/$1 shop offer, it's held like any other shop credit. The 500sb is a bonus separate from that and that gets paid on it's own schedule. If you were to buy $10 in store with the QR code, you'd get the 20sb shop credit held for the month and just no bonus because it was less than $50.
Thanks for the explanation! I'm fairly new to SW so I'm glad to hear this is par for the course :)

I finally get a collector's bill. Was so excited to see something other than that depressing baby blue from all the 3-4sb search wins :)
Then saw it was the 5sb one .... and it used my only double search swagup from the Swago wheel :headache: (because I dare not, not claim it with the way search has been going)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter