• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

I did it a while back. It was very easy. I got the trial and then put my future shipments on "hold". My son really liked the products so I haven't cancelled because I'll probably order another shipment.
Cool - thanks! It sounds supper easy and a 30mm but wanted to check before I got stuck with something I do not want.

So you are purchasing a BB gift card through MyGiftCardsPlus for a 12% discount and then turning around and purchasing a $50 Disney Gift card. But what is this QR code everyone keeps speaking about? Is that just through ShopKick or is there also a QR Code through Swagbucks? I am just really confused about this offer......
There is a swagbucks qr code that you can use in store at BB. We have been using it to buy Disney gift cards. For every $50, you get 600 sb (500 point bonus plus 100 points after 32 days). That's worth $6 or 12%. No Best Buy gift card involved.

I agree... no reason not to!
I had a tiny amount of BB Reward points before I began purchasing Disney GC using the SB BB bonus (I started with the original version, which gave the bonus for each $50 purchase) I am finished now as I have enough for food/park expenses for my upcoming trip and ……. I earned $10 in BB Rewards vouchers. So I am going to head back and do one of those Disney GC where you load as much as you want and just get one for $10. Free Disney money!!

[ps- I hope they will let me load *just* $10 if not, I'll get a BB GC through SB and get a Disney GC from BB for a greater amount]

So you are purchasing a BB gift card through MyGiftCardsPlus for a 12% discount and then turning around and purchasing a $50 Disney Gift card. But what is this QR code everyone keeps speaking about? Is that just through ShopKick or is there also a QR Code through Swagbucks? I am just really confused about this offer......
You can no longer use a BB GC to purchase a Disney GC. The rewards certificate can still be used but it will count as a coupon as far as SB is concerned, so it will not apply toward the $50 bonus.

Not *really* SB related... but I just got a coupon from my BB Visa for 11% rewards on a single, in-store purchase from now until July 31! I am thinking about taking some money out of my "DVC dues" savings account and using my BB Visa to buy a $500 Disney gift card. I know that I can use the SB QR code so that will get me 1000 SB + 500 SB bonus in addition to the $55 in BB rewards I will earn. In about a month, I can come back and buy another variable-load gift card for the $55. That way, I can have $555 towards my DVC dues and I can toss the $15 in SB towards my next vacation.

Just spent about 50 minutes on a followup survey only to get the not every survey can be a winner. :mad:

I did the same yesterday. I’ve gotten burned before so I took screen shot of the beginning screen saying I qualified for follow up and would be credited in 14 days. Answered very in-depth questions for 40 minutes, the last one was have I ever flown on private jet. Was then redirected to not every survey can be a winner screen but there was not the 1SB for disqualification. Screen shot that one also. Hoping in 14 days SBs show up. If not, I’ll open a ticket and send them the screenshots.

So I've been under a rock apparently. For those under there with me, there's collector's bills going on this week. I haven't been able to get a search win yet so not sure when I would have noticed if I hadn't checked the blog page for Swagcode news.
And there is Swagcode extravaganza tomorrow starting 7am pt/ 10am ET, ending 4:30/7:30. 6 codes, worth 35sb total if you get them all.

In other news, had 10 zip code ins quote offers in RevU today. Worth 5sb each with the double sb promo today. Got 9 to work, one said it wasn't open until tomorrow so I'll check back on that one.

I did the same yesterday. I’ve gotten burned before so I took screen shot of the beginning screen saying I qualified for follow up and would be credited in 14 days. Answered very in-depth questions for 40 minutes, the last one was have I ever flown on private jet. Was then redirected to not every survey can be a winner screen but there was not the 1SB for disqualification. Screen shot that one also. Hoping in 14 days SBs show up. If not, I’ll open a ticket and send them the screenshots.

That is the same survey and the same question that sent me to the not every survey can be a winner screen. I had a screen shot of the dashboard showing that I started it. Didn't think about taking a screenshot showing that I qualified. I submitted a ticket a few minutes ago.

SB is on the ball today. I just checked my email and they have already replied. They credited me the 500 sb.

Did it show as pending yet? Mine did within a couple minutes, even though I didn't do much beyond click the activation email.

No it's not pending. I activated through the email too. Maybe it's one I should have used my sb email for instead of spam email.

There is a swagbucks qr code that you can use in store at BB. We have been using it to buy Disney gift cards. For every $50, you get 600 sb (500 point bonus plus 100 points after 32 days). That's worth $6 or 12%. No Best Buy gift card involved.

THANK YOU!!!!! :worship::worship::worship: NOW....WHERE or HOW do I get the QR code for them to scan when I go into BB to buy a $50 Disney Gift Card?

I have been so confused by this offer! Sounds like there are a couple different SB things out there for BB? But then I saw someone else say that you can't use BB gift cards to buy Disney Gift Cards, so that scratches that one!

ETA....I FOUND IT!!! I looked under the SB app on my phone under SHOP, found BB, then scrolled down until I found the prompt to get a QR code! Not hard at all, I just had the hardest time finding that! Thanks so much for everyone that has tried to help me unlock this puzzle. I'm not sure why I made it so hard???? :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

Are they supposed to send me the code or find it on their website? I registered but I'm confused about the code part. Also, did you actually watch the movie or just rent it.

I think the code was "movie". i just rented it, no need to watch.

I think @Texans_loyal is the resident kidpik expert :laughing:

They send you a box of clothes and you pay for what you keep... so you can send it all back.

Yep, I opened the box and put everything in the return bag. Make sure to do it with your eyes closed because the stuff is super cute :P

Thanks -- this worked perfectly (or seems to have, at least so far). Cashier was able to scan the code, scanned the Disney GC, and paid with AmEx.

A few more questions -- is there any reason not to give the phone number connected to my BB rewards account? Like BB will see that I am purchasing a zillion $50 GCs and that will raise some sort of red flag? Also, should I expect anything from SB before the 500 points appear in my account? Like maybe an email, or something pending?
When i check my BB rewards under activity all you see is $50 purchases for gift cards. I use the Rewards to buy more gift cards. I have a $50 reward cert. right now in my purse waiting for me to go to BB.

I think the code was "movie". i just rented it, no need to watch

I just rented a German movie with the code since the voucher isn't good for English movies. We'll see if that helps. Reading on reddit I shouldn't have needed to rent but the offer says you need to. I tried signing up with a different email and it didn't work either but I didn't rent anything on that one. I think I've wasted more time than it's worth at thia point :sad2:

I think the code was "movie". i just rented it, no need to watch.

Yep, I opened the box and put everything in the return bag. Make sure to do it with your eyes closed because the stuff is super cute :P

How much do they charge you if you keep the clothes?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter