Thinking of opening my own LSS - need your input

I was thinking of a road trip. Great minds think alike. It would be great to have company.

congrats on the store!!! I can't wait to see pics.

Shauna, OMG!!! I have embellishment envy. That is a junkie's......I mean......scrappers dream!!!!!

The best part is they are constantly updating two of the rows. You can get all your standards all the time - like slides, eyelets, and brads. The ribbon selection is fabulous also. However, they also have two rows of just trendy stuff like charms, chipboard, acrylic tags, etc. that they update constantly.

It is very lovely!

Yes! Let us know when the Grand Opening is.
Yes, please let us know when you open up. I might have to make a trip down there. :)

The best part is they are constantly updating two of the rows. You can get all your standards all the time - like slides, eyelets, and brads. The ribbon selection is fabulous also. However, they also have two rows of just trendy stuff like charms, chipboard, acrylic tags, etc. that they update constantly.

It is very lovely!
I wish one of the stores around me had something like that. It looks so cool. What a neat idea.

I'd love to have all of you! My target date for a grand opening is the end of September, although I want to have a soft opening before that. I have a bit of work to do before opening, but the kids start school Wed. so I'll be spending even more time getting ready. My dad is doing better and he came over on his scooter today and helped me go through and throw out stuff that had been stored in this area for the past couple of years. My brother needs to get his butt up here and get all his weight equipment out of my way so I can clean the carpets and start painting.

Shauna I have been in contact with Sarah at Scrapbook Addicts and she has been super helpful. I didn't mention you by name but I told her a very happy customer led me to her site. She said to come in and say hi. I will have a very humble addicts wall to start with and hopefully it will be a hit and I can add more.

Shauna I have been in contact with Sarah at Scrapbook Addicts and she has been super helpful. I didn't mention you by name but I told her a very happy customer led me to her site. She said to come in and say hi. I will have a very humble addicts wall to start with and hopefully it will be a hit and I can add more.

Sarah is SUCH a sweetheart! Feel free to tell her that I referred you. She might be less unhappy with me for not shopping there this past month. :eek:

Keep me posted on that date.. .that is about tournament time for soccer and conference meets for cross country so let me know so I can check my calendar.. you may need to work around my schedule! :rotfl:

If I can't get there, I'll be there the first available weekend!!! :)

I'll keep you all posted. We could have a Dis crop/mini meet if you can all come at the same time.

I was checking into dates for winter CHA, I like to plan ahead, and guess where it is? Anaheim! Now how am I going to do both work and play! I've never been to DL so that will be a bonus. Need to figure out how much extra time I will need for a quick trip to see the mouse.

I'll keep you all posted. We could have a Dis crop/mini meet if you can all come at the same time.

I was checking into dates for winter CHA, I like to plan ahead, and guess where it is? Anaheim! Now how am I going to do both work and play! I've never been to DL so that will be a bonus. Need to figure out how much extra time I will need for a quick trip to see the mouse.

need an employee for CHA????? I'll work for next door to nothing. feed me, give a flat place to sleep (I'll bring my own pillow), and get me a CHA pass and I'll be your personal bag carrier. LOL

ETA: I would love to have a DIS meet/crop that would be so much fun!

I would think ohmom would be up for this too. I think you are close to her neck of Ohio.

Have Saturday soccer games, but I think those are in October. September should be doable.

it needs to be on a weekend and DH needs enough notice to be home. Don't know what his schedule looks like right now.
Hmm wonder if I can steal enough of his frequent flyer miles to fly for free? Whose gonna pick me up at the airport???? And who will crash with me??? where are we crashing?
listen to me, I don't even know if I can get away and convince the General to go along with it. LOL

- They have something called "The Addicts Wall" that is literally a wall FILLED with embellishments -
000_2132.jpg

how the heck did I miss this store???? I just emailed my best friend who still lives in Sac and she didn't even know about this store!

Disneyland is much smaller than MK (but more magical!) so you only need about 2 days for DL alone. I would allot one more day for DCA for a quick trip and that should be enough. Honestly, DH and I go for five days and we are bored (gasp! :scared:) by the time we leave (although I'm ready to go back about 15 minutes after I walk out the gates the last time.)

If you fly into Columbus, PN96 & I will pick you up.
Isn't bobcat going to provide the sleeping bags so we can crop all night? I only own one. But I have tons of extra pillows.

it needs to be on a weekend and DH needs enough notice to be home. Don't know what his schedule looks like right now.
Hmm wonder if I can steal enough of his frequent flyer miles to fly for free? Whose gonna pick me up at the airport???? And who will crash with me??? where are we crashing?
listen to me, I don't even know if I can get away and convince the General to go along with it. LOL

BAMB, fly into Indy,I'll pick you up..and DH has enough points we can get a hotel for FREE.. I'll make that weekend doable.. the kids will let me, they'll owe me by than w/ homework help and mommies taxi service.. which speaking of a taxi.. I need to get mine moving this morning..early meeting @ school for DD for spell bowl!

BAMB, fly into Indy,I'll pick you up..and DH has enough points we can get a hotel for FREE.. I'll make that weekend doable.. the kids will let me, they'll owe me by than w/ homework help and mommies taxi service.. which speaking of a taxi.. I need to get mine moving this morning..early meeting @ school for DD for spell bowl!

cool, now all we need is dates. We used all of our hotel points for the drive down to Fl and back so I can't use those. darn! I guess I should mention this the DH, huh?

DH is racking them up again as we speak.... Out of town again this week..and possibly some of next week.... and of course everyone needs to be everywhere at the same darn time this week! I'm running around w/ my head cut off right now...but hey, I'm the MOM.. I'll make it happen and no one will realize the stress level I have! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter