The Search for the Last Iguanadon Oct. 4,2009

Restaurant: Yak and Yeti

When: October 4,2009

Time: 1:30PM

Setting available for 14

Count me in!!!!! please :cloud9::sick:(the green one is because I am jealous that you have just been to disney while I have been at work :laughing:)

Anybody interested can just post or PM back...

See you all soon!!!

Flame Tree
Anyone that wants to can join us!

-Macraven
-geffric
-Marita

[/I]

Restaurant: Yak and Yeti

When: October 4,2009

Time: 1:30PM

Setting available for 14

-DFD
-PaulaSB12
-GrumpyOne

You have lunch meeting but what time and where do we meet before rope drop?

AK is 9A to 5P that day rope drop is at 9AM.... grab your Safari FP and Dino Meet between 9:30AM-10:00AM... or is that to short of a leway from the gate to Dino ???? Let's say 10AM by Dino!!! Yes... that should be enough time to run to Dino...

October 4th Iguanadon meet at 10:00AM by Dino

AK is 9A to 5P that day rope drop is at 9AM.... grab your Safari FP and Dino Meet between 9:30AM-10:00AM... or is that to short of a leway from the gate to Dino ???? Let's say 10AM by Dino!!! Yes... that should be enough time to run to Dino...

October 4th Iguanadon meet at 10:00AM by Dino

sounds like a plan...:thumbsup2

this is going on at the transportation board... just in case you missed it... plug in your email and you get a certificate number that you can use when you book online with airtran!!! Offer expires 10/31/09 good till travels till Dec. 18,09

http://airtran.com/sunshine/

:wave: Scott, sorry the Duck have been under the weather the past few days.. i hope all is well with you and your love ones...

Have a magical weekend everyone...:goodvibes

Sorry guys, haven't been on the dis in a long while! Duck- sorry you've been feeling under the weather. I hope you feel better soon :flower3:
On a happier note, I'd like to join you at Flame Tree :goodvibes

how's everybody doing ???:goodvibes

Sorry guys, haven't been on the dis in a long while! Duck- sorry you've been feeling under the weather. I hope you feel better soon :flower3:
On a happier note, I'd like to join you at Flame Tree :goodvibes

we will love to have you join us!

we will be doing lunch earlier than the group doing yak and yenti.
3 of us have an adr at the mk that evening at 5:50.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter