The Search for the Last Iguanadon Oct. 4,2009

my only real encounter with alcohol is drinking out of a paper bag with a bottle of jack daniels in it.....

last year at the motherland, Pat/aka disney freak numero uno, found some delightful drinks for me at a couple of places.

she really knows how to pick them. :laughing:

i even saved the wooden backscratcher from one of them.
ok, i had a couple of those babies but only brought home one of those wooden backscratchers

MAC - you and PAt??
2.gif

my only real encounter with alcohol is drinking out of a paper bag with a bottle of jack daniels in it.....

last year at the motherland, Pat/aka disney freak numero uno, found some delightful drinks for me at a couple of places.

she really knows how to pick them. :laughing:

i even saved the wooden backscratcher from one of them.
ok, i had a couple of those babies but only brought home one of those wooden backscratchers

totally remember those back scratchin' days :lmao: :drinking1

either Mexico/Canada end is good for me..hmmm. do i want greek and cheese soup first ot last??

free beer tasting is at American ( or it was last time I was there)

Wine tasting should be at MetLife near Ellen and Test Track..

i'll be sure to take a picture of dfd at rope drop and then later in the day to show her asleep and awake at both saturday and sunday rope drops.

that's the kind, thoughtful type of homie that i am......
:rolleyes1

can I have some moral support here :p sheesshh :confused3:rotfl2:

i'll be sure to take a picture of dfd at rope drop and then later in the day to show her asleep and awake at both saturday and sunday rope drops.

that's the kind, thoughtful type of homie that i am......
:rolleyes1

tough crowd I tell yah.. tough with a capital T!!!:rotfl:

We were definitely planning on Y&Y for a TS lunch. It will be my first time there since it opened and I'm dying to check it out. No worries if everyone else wants to go somewhere else, we can always meet back up!
Yak and Yeti sounds good to me

sounds like a plan!!! so to those who are interested to hang out longer... grab a FP for the safari then head to Dino??? and maybe after dino before heading to Safari an FP for EE is also in order...

last time we did a dino meet i made an ADR for lunch.. I will be doing so again... with all these planned FP I dont know where it will fall into place but I am thinking in thw window of Lunch time... for yak and yeti if you are interested and have any alternate suggestion please dont hesitate to post it :listen: or even just doing Flame tree is also fine !!!!:rolleyes1 as long as there is food I am happy :dance3:
Have you decided whether you are doing an adr for Yak and Yeti and where will we meet and what time?

Geffric, Marita and I will be doing lunch at Flame Tree that day.

Anyone that wants to can join us!

Geffric, Marita and I will be doing lunch at Flame Tree that day.

Anyone that wants to can join us!

:thumbsup2 love Flametree fruit plate and the ribs and chicken and the BBQ sandwhich.. YUMMY!!!

Hello fellow Iguanadonites... just got back this morning at 8:30AM from the pormise land.. did a 3 day short/impromptu trip... will try to post pics since I forwarded it all to facebook... Guilty I may add that I was not able to set foot at AK since time was limited... Saturday landed at 10AM and head straight to MK, Sunday was a day spent at DHS and Monday was EPCOt... ME was at 3:20 this morning... got home napped and now getting ready for work :(

will updates everything later for ADR etc...:guilty::guilty::guilty:

Restaurant: Yak and Yeti

When: October 4,2009

Time: 1:30PM

Setting available for 14

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter