The Search for the Last Iguanadon Oct. 4,2009

I am leaning for the BBQ before the Party since no park day in the morning... will keep you posted for the BBQ:goodvibes I know I know who BBQ at the Park??? well.. ME!!!:lmao:

where are you staying... on BBQ day you wanna do laundry while waiting for the BBQ ???:laughing:

Pencilling in Monday for DrunkFest!!!:rotfl:

BBQ?? Where?? HUH?? more details please..

i love the class of DFD 101 english...

drunkfest on monday.

that is so kewl.......!!

i'm in like flint on the bbq.
food like that makes me :worship: homies.....

BBQ?? Where?? HUH?? more details please..

I think I am one of the few who is crazy enough to bring marinated frozen meat,hotdogs and burgers to WDW and do a BBQ at the BBQ pavillion either at SSR or BWV.. have not tried OKW and def'ly not doing Kidani BBQ... have you seen how far it is from the rooms??? I will be crushed by the on going traffic if I try to brave the Kidani BBQ :lmao:

i love the class of DFD 101 english...

drunkfest on monday.

that is so kewl.......!!

i'm in like flint on the bbq.
food like that makes me :worship: homies.....

glad you approve!!!

i smell a party.........

what should i bring.......

OK as soon as I finalize the list I will not hesitate to tell you what you can bring !!!:goodvibes also for any allergies now is the time to post it HOMIES.. and I mean everybody!!! not just you MAC...:p

does anyone have a car? I am a costco member and we could get all the stuff there.. or will they deliver??

I am trying to add the car in the budget if I will be at OWK or SSR :)

Boo, I'll have to miss out on the party. We're going to HS before MNSSHP.

Are any of the ladies single? Ben is amazing, plus I'm trying to psych him up to meet with people. ;)

Boo, I'll have to miss out on the party. We're going to HS before MNSSHP.

Are any of the ladies single? Ben is amazing, plus I'm trying to psych him up to meet with people. ;)

Yikes Duff!!! Am not sure about this group... but you know they just started that thread for single ladies... have Ben lurk and maybe find a good candidate...:thumbsup2 At one point I was very active bumping the thread for one of the singles thread... and came across great and funny gals... but the thread slowed down and lost touch with them... :rolleyes1

Lol, it never hurts to ask! He would shoot me if he knew I did that but oh well. Always trying to look out for him. We're going to have a blast no matter what, but extra incentives never hurt, right? ;)

what he doesn't know, won't hurt him..........:teeth:

Mac!! Grumpy1!!!Geffric!!! Reb and Company do you have any specific days for your F$W trek ???
Monday the 5th works for me for the food & drunk-fest! I was planning on getting laundry in on the 6th before a MNSSHP, but a BBQ might be doable.

I've got a few things firmly scheduled (EE Challenge, Fantasmic) in Sept but otherwise am pretty open.

I am trying to add the car in the budget if I will be at OWK or SSR :)

could be expensive.. might just pay to get one for a day and run errands to walmart as it is closer..

Monday the 5th works for me for the food & drunk-fest! I was planning on getting laundry in on the 6th before a MNSSHP, but a BBQ might be doable.

I've got a few things firmly scheduled (EE Challenge, Fantasmic) in Sept but otherwise am pretty open.

Oh My G1!!! even without the
115px-Ouzo_Sans_Rival_Bottle.jpg
or
ouzo-Plomari-bottle.jpg
... I did ask around WS but nobody can point me in that direction :(

also which bran are you friendly with???
•Achaia Clauss
•Athenee
•Epom
•Metaxa
•Ouzo 12
•Perfect AA 63
•Plomari
•Samara
•Samos Pithagora
•Sans Rival
•Tetteri
•Trace 7
•Tsantali
•Tyrnavou

could be expensive.. might just pay to get one for a day and run errands to walmart as it is closer..

we'll play it by O.T. I mean by ear :goodvibes

No algergies but I really hate coffee.

Hmm I dont think I will be able to serve coffee anyways at the BBQ... unless it is iced coffee :goodvibes

How are you Paula??? have not seen you for a few days!!! I hope all is well:hug:

Oh My G1!!! even without the
115px-Ouzo_Sans_Rival_Bottle.jpg
or
ouzo-Plomari-bottle.jpg
... I did ask around WS but nobody can point me in that direction :(

also which bran are you friendly with???
•Achaia Clauss
•Athenee
•Epom
•Metaxa
•Ouzo 12
•Perfect AA 63
•Plomari
•Samara
•Samos Pithagora
•Sans Rival
•Tetteri
•Trace 7
•Tsantali
•Tyrnavou

we'll play it by O.T. I mean by ear :goodvibes

Ouzo 12 and Metaxia are (were) two of the more popular brands when I was living in Athens so they're probably pretty safe. At least in the way that Jack Daniels is safe. Plomari was good but can be hard to find while I'm not familiar with the others. Plomari is the only one on the list that I think is from Levos, the best Ouzo region. Used to be the only one to come with a cork too.

Hmm I dont think I will be able to serve coffee anyways at the BBQ... unless it is iced coffee :goodvibes

How are you Paula??? have not seen you for a few days!!! I hope all is well:hug:

Busy at work, am training to be a technical operator which will be a promotion.

i don't have a clue to what those bottles are that DFD showed us.

i must live under a rock.:teeth:

Busy at work, am training to be a technical operator which will be a promotion.

Congratulations!!!!

i don't have a clue to what those bottles are that DFD showed us.

i must live under a rock.:teeth:

homie!!! those bottles has something very potent in it... I heard about it from a co worker (he is a total Geek I mean Greek!!!) but never paid attention about it since I saw the effects 10 yrs ago... then the next time I heard it again was from G1... its a Alcohol!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter