The Official Sept Photopass Thread

:cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana:

ATTN: GROUP 10

Our Pictures have been restored for 15 Days!!!:banana: :banana:

Does one know a code or anything to get the cd cheaper??? I'm still waiting for the pictures to load. :goodvibes

Just waited to give everyone this great update!!!

I really am glad that you've gotten your pictures back but are you kidding about a discount code:confused3 ? Haven't you tempted fate enough? Remember the saying "you get what you pay for" and count your lucky stars this worked out.

I'm just so happy for you guys.

When I had my photopass card number added to a "second", meaning my own, account (after discovering the beauty of photopass via a share and realizing its value even if paying full pre-purchase price), and there were all of my September photos, I just KNEW that you guys could get them, too.

:yay: :yay: :banana: :yay:

I'm just so happy for you guys.

When I had my photopass card number added to a "second", meaning my own, account (after discovering the beauty of photopass via a share and realizing its value even if paying full pre-purchase price), and there were all of my September photos, I just KNEW that you guys could get them, too.

:yay: :yay: :banana: :yay:

Thank you Molly - your comments have been extremely helpful to us.

And yes, this is the Disney Candle lady. I'm just hoping none of the SR'ers got scammed by her too. I know there was a thread going over there of folks who enjoyed her candles. She'll get hers in the end...Karma.

The copyright rules and permissions have been debated ad nauseum by a plethora of amateur attorneys here. I suggest that we limit the discussion to the subject of the swap and the details of ironing out any problems that the participants may be having. This is not the time or place for debating legalities.

But I would think the DIS would have a vested interest in finding out once and for all if this activity is legal and if it is to post that and put this discussion to rest.

But I would think the DIS would have a vested interest in finding out once and for all if this activity is legal and if it is to post that and put this discussion to rest.
Again, let me state EMPHATICALLY that here and now is not the place to discuss the legalities of the Photopass sharing threads. If you're concerned about how it will impact the DIS, please feel free to contact the webmasters at webmaster@wdwinfo.com.

If I may offer a suggestion... Those who have photos on these CDs, would you please PM the "Tiffany" who gained access to the account and ask for the login and password to verify your pictures are actually there before you get any more complicated?

It would be a shame if you sent money to "Tiffany" and then found your pictures to be missing. Also, if your pictures are missing, you could get them restored quicker, possibly. Quick, easy thing to check and reassure everyone in the "share" that the pictures are there.

Brandie

I'm really excited they have been found:yay: :yay:
I would go either way,order anew or just the copy what ever way we can get them the quickest.

She did indeed order the CD. I was able to confirm that in the acct. It would be wonderful if we could just reorder a copy for $20...but I'm happy to reorder anew if we have to.

There is no place to order a copy. If I can't find a promo code it is be $127.44 with shipping. If there are 10 of us it will be about $14.00 with paypal fees. I'm looking for a promo code. If anyone wants the Login info please pm me.

There is no place to order a copy. If I can't find a promo code it is be $127.44 with shipping. If there are 10 of us it will be about $14.00 with paypal fees. I looking for a promo code. If anyone wants the Login info please im me.

Oh well - thanks for looking! $127.44 sounds very reasonable to me!

And for those of you who think she's crazy for looking for a promo code - give me a break. This is the budget board for crying out loud...any one of you would search for a discount. If it's not available, no big deal, but it's ALWAYS worth trying.

I have not found any discounts but I did email disneyphotopass and ask them if I can purchase a pre-order cd for 99.95 if I have already been to disney and all my pictures are already loaded onto the site. No reply yet so I'm going to assume that we will have to pay full price so I need a count on how many people want reorder the cd. Please pm me if you do. Remember that we only have 15 days!!!

I have not found any discounts but I did email disneyphotopass and ask them if I can purchase a pre-order cd for 99.95 if I have already been to disney and all my pictures are already loaded onto the site. No reply yet so I'm going to assume that we will have to pay full price so I need a count on how many people want reorder the cd. Please pm me if you do. Remember that we only have 15 days!!!

Did you get the PM I sent you ?:confused3

I PM'D you. Did you get it. Yes I want to order.

There is no place to order a copy. If I can't find a promo code it is be $127.44 with shipping. If there are 10 of us it will be about $14.00 with paypal fees. I'm looking for a promo code. If anyone wants the Login info please pm me.

I'd try contacting them and saying you would like to order a copy of the CD.

Just whatever you do verify that the new CD will be going to you and not the *Bleep*.

I'd try contacting them and saying you would like to order a copy of the CD.

Just whatever you do verify that the new CD will be going to you and not the *Bleep*.

My biggest concern with ordering a $20 copy...it would be a copy of what she initially ordered. Who knows if she actually included our pictures on the CD she purchased. I've never done it before - is there a way to only include or exclude certain photos when ordering the CD??

YAY!!! That is sooo exciting. I'll PM you - perhaps we can gather people's email addresses and take our "banter" offline.

No, please don't! I was originally in Group 10, but left because I wanted a smaller group. My share went very smoothly, but of course I'm still subscribed to this thread. I'm following the story with great interest and must know how everything turns out! I really hope for the best for all of you :grouphug:

Disneyphotopass emailed me back and said that I could purchase the pre-order cd for 99.95.:goodvibes So if we have about 10 people it would be about 12.00 with paypal fees, cd and shipping for the cd.
So far I have heard from 4 people, Me(glitzybabes), stcav2000, MickeyRN, and gonemousin'. I will email everyone in case they have not checked the boards. I did remember that 2 people I think did not do the photoshare so we maybe looking at 9 people but I not sure. Thanks gonemousin' for the emails!!!:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter