The Official Sept Photopass Thread

That's fantastic Good Tiffany!! You're very welcome for the emails.

And yes, that is our Evil Tiffany in those expotv ads...definitely her.

Oh well - thanks for looking! $127.44 sounds very reasonable to me!

And for those of you who think she's crazy for looking for a promo code - give me a break. This is the budget board for crying out loud...any one of you would search for a discount. If it's not available, no big deal, but it's ALWAYS worth trying.

Look, everyone is glad the pictures were found and this will likely have a happy ending. I just hope it's taught people a lesson that some things are not worth trying to save a few bucks over.

Hi everyone,
I was notifity by a user in Aug. before my trip, that I was going to be taken by our group leader. The users reason were that she was over charging us in with the price of $30 a piece, and that she does not post enough. Our leader did get the CD for $99, luckliy I did get my photos, though we were over
charged. So dont be ashamed that you were taken. My Dh was not thrilled with me doing the share.
Did she say she lived in Fla.? I am curious, as comcast I thought was only a east coast cable company. She most likely did not even go to WDW, if she is a scammer. Were you all able to edit your pictures? Were you able to see how many differnt familis photo were on the site? I am just trying to figure out if you will be able to get a picture of her , if you are able to get a copy of the CD.
Any info you can give me on her I will try to help you all out. I would also help get the pictures up on a server for you all, just PM me.
So sorry again folks, it is really ashame.
To Tiffany I am sure you are still posting on the Dis, IRISH WHAMMY TO YOU!

Her pictures are the first one on the disk....

Disneyphotopass emailed me back and said that I could purchase the pre-order cd for 99.95.:goodvibes So if we have about 10 people it would be about 12.00 with paypal fees, cd and shipping for the cd.
So far I have heard from 4 people, Me(glitzybabes), stcav2000, MickeyRN, and gonemousin'. I will email everyone in case they have not checked the boards. I did remember that 2 people I think did not do the photoshare so we maybe looking at 9 people but I not sure. Thanks gonemousin' for the emails!!!:hug:

I'm in!! Thanks so much for doing this again!!

ATTN: GROUP 10

I have sent you 2 emails. Be sure and check your bulk mail. That is where mine went.

Thanks,
Tiffany

ATTN: GROUP 10

I have sent you 2 emails. Be sure and check your bulk mail. That is where mine went.

Thanks,
Tiffany

Can you send mine again, my bulk mail is immediately deleted. I just changed the settings, so I should get it.

Thanks!!

Doesn't she get paid each time someone clicks on her videos? If so, she's still making a buck(or two) off of DISers.:rolleyes1

I'm sure she'll be back and she'll make more money off of some DISers.

New DIS name, a new email address and a new mailing address. It’s just too easy to pull off a scam here.

I have been watching this thread for awhile now, and I have to say how impressed I am with all your ingenuity in retreiving your pictures..I have been rooting for you guys! I'm sorry for all the aggravation/angst you have gone through, and for those who feel like they should come here and make unnecessary rude/judgemental comments while you are in such turmoil. I am so glad for you guys!:cheer2:

Thanks gonemousin'! I did resend the 2 emails to everyone but mine still went to my bulk mail, lol.

If we purchase the cd will the pictures still be on site for the rest of the 15 days???

THANKS!

ATTN: GROUP 10.

I have sent everyone another updated email. Make sure and check your bulk mail. if you did not get my email subject "update on photo pass" Please let me know.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

ATTN: GROUP 10.

I have sent everyone another updated email. Make sure and check your bulk mail. if you did not get my email subject "update on photo pass" Please let me know.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

I just want you to know you are the bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can not tell you how important my pics are to me. My dad is ill and could not make it but I did the disney photo shoot at the GF and it was beautiful. I do not have pics like this of my children with my dad and will never but now you have made it possible for me and my children to have pics with their grandma for the rest of their lives. Thank yo so much for all your time and effort. From the bottom of my heart I truly words can not express. Have a wonderful new year.

To all who have been thru this with us thanks for the kind thoughts and words. Do not stop sharing we had one bad apple out of 29 individual groups.

I just want you to know you are the bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can not tell you how important my pics are to me. My dad is ill and could not make it but I did the disney photo shoot at the GF and it was beautiful. I do not have pics like this of my children with my dad and will never but now you have made it possible for me and my children to have pics with their grandma for the rest of their lives. Thank yo so much for all your time and effort. From the bottom of my heart I truly words can not express. Have a wonderful new year.

To all who have been thru this with us thanks for the kind thoughts and words. Do not stop sharing we had one bad apple out of 29 individual groups.

Deb - I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad. :hug: to you and your family. I too am beyond grateful for Good Tiffany's amazing research and tenacity, as well as all the other DISer's who have posted and offered their good will and advice. I too would like people to not feel soured on the shares...like you said, it was one bad apple among an abundance of perfect apples.

Deb - I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad. :hug: to you and your family. I too am beyond grateful for Good Tiffany's amazing research and tenacity, as well as all the other DISer's who have posted and offered their good will and advice. I too would like people to not feel soured on the shares...like you said, it was one bad apple among an abundance of perfect apples.

Thank you. Again it is life not all is so good.

We are so lucky as a group to have one and other. We have been supportive, smart and all so kind. Good people can move mountains as we have seen.

I wish for all to have a most happy and healthy new year. It is what every one could use is their health.

Thanks again Tiffany Glitzy Girl for being who you are and to every one else who had a hand in it. We have come out the other side triumphant.

If I can ever help any one please just ask I am so greatful to all of you who have made this work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter