The Official DIS SAG Awards LIVE PARTY Thread!!! TONITE: Red Carpet 6pm ET / 3pm PT

No, it's not boring. It's not a dry documentary of the Royal Family or just full of historical stuff. They really humanized the Queen & family. Think of it as the way the movie, Titanic, brought the events of the Titanic to life by following what happened with Jack & Rose. It was not just a bunch of historical facts.
Maybe to it's not boring. others feel differntly

No, it's not boring. It's not a dry documentary of the Royal Family or just full of historical stuff. They really humanized the Queen & family. Think of it as the way the movie, Titanic, brought the events of the Titanic to life by following what happened with Jack & Rose. It was not just a bunch of historical facts.

I like how they show the love between them and their human side, plus how she struggles with doing the "crown" thing vs what she really wants to do in her heart.

James Franco was really good in that movie. I'm torn because of the allegations.

Me too. But he was on Seth Meyers afterward. And Seth asked him if he had reached out to Ally Sheedy, since he keeps claiming they were good friends. James said no.

Seth asked, aren't you curious as to what she tweeted & took down was all about???

James uncomfortably shook his head, no, he's not curious, and no, he's not going to call or reach out to her.

The fact that he's not curious was telling. Like he already KNOWS what it was about. No NEED to call and ask her WHY she wrote & took down what she did. Especially as it's has such a negative impact on him, WHY wouldn't he want to call to clear it up?

I like how they show the love between them and their human side, plus how she struggles with doing the "crown" thing vs what she really wants to do in her heart.

Yes, exactly. :thumbsup2

Me too. But he was on Seth Meyers afterward. And Seth asked him if he had reached out to Ally Sheedy, since he keeps claiming they were good friends. James said no.

Seth asked, aren't you curious as to what she tweeted & took down was all about???

James uncomfortably shook his head, no, he's not curious, and no, he's not going to call or reach out to her.

The fact that he's not curious was telling. Like he already KNOWS what it was about. No NEED to call and ask her WHY she wrote & took down what she did. Especially as it's has such a negative impact on him. Why wouldn't he want to call to clear it up?
Interesting. I did not know about that interview. Very telling.

I truly wonder how Charles would of turned out if he attended the school he put his sons in vs. his father's school. It's a good show with brilliant acting.

I truly wonder how Charles would of turned out if he attended the school he put his sons in vs. his father's school. It's a good show with brilliant acting.

I wonder. I just got done watching that episode and felt so horrible for him.

Yes, I've never seen Matt Smith in anything before this. I can't tell if I don't like him or he's so great at his portrayal of Prince Phillip, that I hate.

Nite everyone! We get all of February off. Then the Oscars are the first Sun in March.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter