The Official DIS SAG Awards LIVE PARTY Thread!!! TONITE: Red Carpet 6pm ET / 3pm PT

In 3 Billboards acceptance was the gold colour dress the one referenced earlier upthread with regards to a bathing suit under a dress?

Yes, I've never seen Matt Smith in anything before this. I can't tell if I don't like him or he's so great at his portrayal of Prince Phillip, that I hate.

Never thought of that. I don't like the character all the time so it's hard to tell.

In 3 Billboards acceptance was the gold colour dress the one referenced earlier upthread with regards to a bathing suit under a dress?

I just rewound to take a look as I don't know what was referred to before.

Oh dear! If it wasn't, that dress certainly fits that description too. :eek:

Last edited:

Sorry I missed this one, I had plans out of the house and was not home. Will we be having a Grammy's thread or wait until the Oscars in March?

Sorry I missed this one, I had plans out of the house and was not home. Will we be having a Grammy's thread or wait until the Oscars in March?

I stopped watching the music awards when one year the only musicians I recognized were Madonna & Michael Jackson. I felt so OLD. :crazy2: And that was decades ago, when I was still young-ish. :headache: So, other people do the music award show threads. :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter