The First-Ever DIS Digi-Scrappers Challenge!!!

Tinker, i believe the tinkerbell on the float is only seen at the Pirate & Princess parties. :)

Ok I don't know what the Pirate & Princess Parties are but they sound like fun. AND . . . I have to let you ladies in on an inside secret. For you Pirate AND Pirate Princess lovers you are going to LOVE the new products I've got coming out on Friday! :rolleyes1 :cool1:

Yea!!!!!!! one more reason to look forward to friday!!! whoohoo!!

Britt -- BTW, the P&P party, is an event at the Magic Kingdom - where there are scav. hunts, for "treasure", a special parade, special Wishes fireworks - etc.. My dd is going with my mother in law 5/2, so i will let you know more after that - i won't be going, i am going to be good and go to bed early since i am running my first 5k thru Epcot the next day!!

ok be kind - this is my very first try at this
I have a scrapbook program on my computer that my father bought for me years ago (Scrapbook factory) I know its not the best but its a start. I think i may like this! I took me FOREVER~~
The prince stamp is from seebees and the mickey brad is from scrapmonkey.
mulan.jpg

I can't wait for Friday!! I have sooo many pictures from the P&P we went to in January. It was a blast! The park was empty and we walked on every ride (including Pirates), took pictures with tons of characters, saw the parade, and the AMAZING fireworks. Did I mention I took a TON of pictures?:laughing: I can't wait to share them with you guys, but I"ll try to wait until they are scrapped!

ETA, I was posting at the same time as logan&tyler'smama, so now I'm back! Cute LO! My DS got a smooch like that from Snow White on one of our trips! Those princesses must all shop at the same place for their industrial strength lipstick!

*pouty, whiny voice* Friday?! I want it NOW. *kicks feet*
Sorry, been hanging out with too many two year olds. Seriously, you're killin' me Britt, I'm dying for this kit!

sahlink-Vicki is at Oscraps. Just type in glitz under the alpha category.
Ok I don't know what the Pirate & Princess Parties are but they sound like fun. AND . . . I have to let you ladies in on an inside secret. For you Pirate AND Pirate Princess lovers you are going to LOVE the new products I've got coming out on Friday! :rolleyes1 :cool1:

Britt - I have a question for you regarding your pirate kit. We are attending the pirate & princess party in June and I was planning to make pirat-y t-shirts for us all and then print them on iron ons and put them on the shirts. Anyway, would that be an acceptable use of your kit? My original plan was to find an official type image and use that, but I'm thinking I won't find anything online that would be good enough resolution to look good. I do have a pirate kit from Royanna, but it's not exactly what I'm looking for atm. :)

ok be kind - this is my very first try at this

How cute! I love that he was kissed by Mulan! HAHA!! I've never seen Mulan at DL before so I'll keep my eye out for her at Epcot this October! GREAT work on the challenge!!

I can't wait for Friday!! I have sooo many pictures from the P&P we went to in January. It was a blast!

So will this P&P party be something I can go to when I'm there in October?

*pouty, whiny voice* Friday?! I want it NOW. *kicks feet* Sorry, been hanging out with too many two year olds. Seriously, you're killin' me Britt, I'm dying for this kit!

I know Wen, sorry its taken me so long but I wanted it to be perfect. I know I started teasing you guys about a Pirate-y kit like two weeks ago!! Normally I don't extend the teasing quite so long! SORRY!!

Britt - I have a question for you regarding your pirate kit. We are attending the pirate & princess party in June and I was planning to make pirat-y t-shirts for us all and then print them on iron ons and put them on the shirts. Anyway, would that be an acceptable use of your kit? My original plan was to find an official type image and use that, but I'm thinking I won't find anything online that would be good enough resolution to look good. I do have a pirate kit from Royanna, but it's not exactly what I'm looking for atm. :)

That's fine with me. It's personal use if you're using it for your personal tee-shirts. As long as you don't try and sell the shirts or anything that's fine with me!!

Awe, thanks! :goodvibes Can't we tempt you to the "dark side".... :rolleyes1

Haha, I know it's not the dark side. ;) I definitely have thought about it, though. I'm on the computer enough, I used to do some graphics (haven't in ages, though), and it would be nice not to have to print out all my pics. Right now I have too many supplies and don't want my Cricut to feel neglected to not do paper scrapping. I've saved some free stuff over the years though, just in case (including the freebie green glitter letters you linked. I love those!)

You should try. I'm sure you would be good at it. :) Come on, you know you want to! Everyone else is doing it! ;) :lmao: :rotfl: :)

:P You are my worst enabler. ;)

OK, that's the type of thing that would bring me over, haha. Maybe once I finish my bazillion layouts for the Oct '07 trip I'm working on, I might look at doing some digital LOs for my March '08 trip (when we went to the Pirates & Princess party....SO much fun!)

No, they'll have Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party in October (and I HIGHLY recommend it. We might even go twice during our September trip coming up.)

No not October, they will have MNSSHP(the P&P ran jan-mar, and last summer went Aug/Early Sept. then Halloween took over. It was a great party but i hear the Halloween is awesome!

This is so cute!! Let's move this conversation to the other digi-scrap thread ("DIS Digi-Scrappers Post your LOs here") and keep this one about the challenge!

I'm excited to draw two winners tonight from this challenge! Everybody get your entries in before midnight (Mountain Standard Time) TONIGHT so you're entered into the drawing!!

for directing me here.. I would have NEVER done this challenge if it wasn't for you. :love:

Used SB+ Mod digital kit.
As for the other elements I got them from different sites :confused3
Hope you enjoy!
GoofinAround-Page008.jpg

Finally got my thread count up so that I can post this. Anyway, threw this together before the deadline because I so want that kit Britt! I think that this will actually become a 2-pager with the 2nd page being all journaling. This is the family on one of the first days at Disneyland and this is my daughter on the last day at Disneyland. She decided that she had had enough and dropped face down on Main Street and cried. It was all we could do to not laugh, so we took pictures. What was more priceless were the horrified stares of those that a) either didn't have kids or b) or were too old to remmber what having kids is like! Most others who had kids just chuckled and smiled sympathetically.

karissa_mainstreetfit.jpg

Credits HERE

Thanks for this great challenge!

carsmom, all I see is a blue question mark. However, I saw this LO in the SM gallery already and left you love there. It's adorable and so funny.

luvz2scrapbook - great job! So glad Jess made you enter!!! Your LO is so much fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter