The First-Ever DIS Digi-Scrappers Challenge!!!

I put everyone who entered the challenge's name in a basket and randomly drew two winners!

Congratulations to:

:cheer2: susan0326:cheer2:

USA.jpg

and

:cheer2: WenRob!:cheer2:

1stday1net.jpg

Both are GREAT entries!! Congrats girls. You both get to pick a kit, any kit from Britt-ish Designs and I'll PM you the download link! Just PM me once you've chosen it!! (and yes, if you want to wait until Friday and pick something pirate-y, that's fine with me!).

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Now, on to Caitsmama's new challenge!!! :) YAY!

Yeah!! :yay:

I'm so excited and shocked that I won something. I never win anything.

If you don't mind, I'll probably wait until Friday for the new kit! Besides, I think I might have already purchased everything else you currently have on the SM site! :rotfl2: I'm a big fan of yours, Britt!

Thanks for the challenge and for drawing my name!

Congrats to the winners! This is SO much fun! Winner or not, I'll have that pirate kit on friday, too!!

Congratz to Susan and Wendy!! Thank you again for this AWESOME opportunity Brittney!!
I had fun and actually did three pages because of this.. :woohoo: :grouphug:

We met Peter Pan & Wendy! Hubby made me miss Mickey. That's the 2nd time I missed Mickey cause of him. *ggrrr*
Is it time to go back yet?

Congrats to the winners!!!! Great LOs everyone. So now where do we go to purchase the kit again? I know I'm gonna want it! :-)

Congrats to the winners!!!! Great LOs everyone. So now where do we go to purchase the kit again? I know I'm gonna want it! :-)

It should be on ScrapMatters now. It is sooo cute! Oh yeah, all of Britt's new PIRATE stuff is on there now, too. Check that out while you are shopping!

Anyone else having trouble getting to scrapmatters.com this morning? I'm getting a "page not found" error when I try.

Yes, i was having issues too -- and for a while yesterday as well.. :(

At least now (10:05 Monday morning) I'm getting a "this page is unavailable" from Joomla. I guess that's progress? LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter