Tell me the "weather" where you live.

56 up here Sunday night. That's cold for this time of year. It's going to be cool (high around 80) for the next week or so.

I'm not ready for summer to be over. Our winters really are not fun.

j

14 C (57 F) and sunny with patchy cloud right now...we're coming to the tail end of winter now and you can feel that spring/summer warmth on the way!

NW Vermont: Rain the last 2 days, today clear and 42. Snow in the higher elevations.

Yesterday was cool, woke up this AM to thick frost (almost ICE) on the windows of the truck. Calling for Snow tomorrow.

I still need to cut the grass! :eek:

I guess it's time to swap the Mower with the blower.

Didn't even get the "Rake" out for the leaves. Still haven't carved the pumpkin (okay... the kiddo's haven't carved them yet. I don't carve. I get stuck cleaning the guts and making the cut in the top, you know.... the fun stuff). 2 days of Autumn and winter is here. :faint:

Tn - 66 this morning and 77 for the high.
Trade ya!
We got rain and scattered showers with snow and flurries possible. Don't know the temperature, but I am guessing that if "Snow" is included in the forecast that it's got to be near the low 30s.

High 80's here in Mississippi and we haven't seen a drop of rain her in Meridian since early September.

Also been breaking record highs here and records for NO rain in Tn.

I'd like to break some record highs too. Not happening right now though. It is supposed to get up to the mid 70's today, so that's something. Maybe I can mow my grass for the last time this year.

I'd like to see a nice winter at home with lots of heavy snow starting late evening on November 22 but being cleared out and back up to unseasonably warmer temperatures by about December 3rd. Is that too much to ask?:D

Okay, we can also have lots of snow in late December too. It can start about the evening of December 23 lightly... slowly building up to a nice heavy snow and accumulating a couple of inches by Late December 24.... No more new snow by about 5 AM December 25th. Again, just a small request... Right?

70's on Saturday Afternoon... 30's on Saturday evening... SNOW (flurries) now and still the 30's. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter