Stitch hat and Pin Gift thread(updated))

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you going in April and are staying at a DLR hotel and geting tickets through disney you are geting a hat and pin. Are you saying you will gift. You have to call the reservation line to insure you code. If you tell them more then on in the family plays VMK they should give you more then on code you can gift here to those who cant get to DLR. Let me know.

neonibbles said:
I would so totaly love to get a hat. I live in Anaheim, could you give me more info on how these are acquired... I know several hotel and reservationist employees. Maybe I can get lucky...

Did I get missed for the list? I would love one...

cidhw95 said:
If you going in April and are staying at a DLR hotel and geting tickets through disney you are geting a hat and pin. Are you saying you will gift. You have to call the reservation line to insure you code. If you tell them more then on in the family plays VMK they should give you more then on code you can gift here to those who cant get to DLR. Let me know.

Like I have said, the Disney reservation department has NO idea what VMK even is so no one can get a code until they are informed, IF they are even informed.

You may be putting me on the waiting list...Fine print says "New Reservations only"

I would like to be added to this list, after a huge misunderstanding they changed my reservations from booking online to on the telephone since I called to ask about this stitch package so much. I am not qualified for this package now because of their mistake. I'm sorry to all who put me down as a gifter there(I hope), will be others nice enough to gift.

wow people are so giving i would like a hat if possable but if i cant get the hat the pin would be good to

dis: swimchick
vmk: jenngrace

Please add Prince Jeffrey and I to the list. We would each love a stitch hat, being pass holders we cannot really justify spending $800 on a 2 night stay and tickets. I thought it would be fun to stay in the hotel 2 nights but you can only get the prize with hotel and tickets. And the price for a 2 night stay (just hotel) almost made me faint lol.
Lady

Thank you for starting this thread and to those are are willing to share.

I would very much appreciate a stitch hat.

Thank you

schnerk said:
I would love a hat if someone could spare it.
hi could i also get a hat if possible:) i am smark on vmk and i am either in guest rooms or in CL_FrontierSuzy's room. or somewhere else

Hi,
If you are still taking names I would love to be put on your list.
Thanks,
Cheryl

Hi! Could you put our names on this list? :)

PinkGirlygirl
DarthJordan (my son)
PhantomofBe (my son)

Thank you so much!!

If someone does not gift one, I have very good offer for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please, if u know someone with a stitch hat, contact me! somehow.. :stitch: :stitch: :stitch: :stitch: :stitch:

I have posted a thread on my trade offer for this hat. Very long list.

Please add AmberDaze and CyanSparkleGirl on the wish list for stitch hats :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter