Stitch hat and Pin Gift thread(updated))

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know people will probabley not gift the hat so i want to trade or accept freely ANY STITCH object not just hat thank you

Cheshire

update after my name.....I will gladly or had planned on trading if someone happened to have an extra stitch anything

OMG!!!!! I want a stitch hat sooooooooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaad!!!!! I adore stitch!!!!And, if i could have another child, i would want it to be STITCH!!!!! :jumping1: Mikki (mikmouse on VMK)

Bringing the list on the new page once again. Please note if you have recieved a code it would be nice to tell all of us so we can remove you from the list! If you are giving codes go from top to bottom, the people on the top have been waiting the longest. If you want to trade look for "-wants to trade for one-" or "-willing to trade or accept freely-" but go in order please. Thank you :thumbsup2 .
  • Cloudsora -willing to trade or accept freely-
  • VMK_KrazyLuke -willing to trade or accept freely-
  • pgsmfan1
  • maliboomer
  • Nanoer
  • adonius
  • purple goddess
  • prettybabe
  • marcm
  • alphawazup
  • alphacrazydan
  • dragonlord 7
  • aprncess -willing to trade or accept freely-
  • schnerk
  • iris
  • laxplaya1346
  • Darthjordan
  • trixiebella
  • robynbird
  • puckstopper55
  • Pixie_Dust
  • Spongeblair -willing to trade or accept freely-
  • tinkandhook
  • pokemon_master
  • HorsePrincess
  • goofypiratehunter
  • awesomehauntedboy5
  • dancerulez987
  • Tinkerbelle2992
  • captain-crunch
  • RaggedyAnnPrincess
  • deepshadow
  • catnik
  • chickeysmom
  • flyingpegasus
  • cteddiesgirl
  • piratesteff
  • cooljessrocks
  • WDW2004wdw
  • skittlelover
  • hncg57c -wants 2-
  • popstar
  • spacecommander
  • arielfn93
  • mherb
  • piratedragoon
  • purplehuskey
  • aensming
  • neonibbles
  • tigerkiet
  • ekmdisney
  • coolkidhann95
  • coolcrab
  • *nikkibell*
  • nrb
  • guestriku
  • april in disney
  • iMcfly
  • star.shine
  • Tiinkerbelle -willing to trade or accept freely-
  • swimchick
  • Prince Jeffrey
  • Lady Boadicea
  • LuNaReVe
  • gpdot
  • moomooomm
  • kingsfoil
  • bugdozer
  • pinkgirlygirl
  • darthjordan
  • phantomofbe
  • sdelem -willing to trade or accept freely-
  • amberdaze
  • cat_herder
  • Lynn4mel
  • cpt.jackspearrow
  • ultimatetrainboy
  • mymrodon -willing to trade or accept freely-
  • stevostitch
  • adventurejimbob
  • debbiedoo -willing to trade or accept freely-
  • cooly12345678919654
  • Guestdude
  • Stitch Kingdom
  • Dancehottie290 -willing to trade or accept freely-
  • MaliaMichelle -wants to trade for one-
  • marypops!
  • booper
  • gamebot -wants to trade for one-
  • ChesireCatPinMan -willing to trade or accept freely-
  • Kaironzet -willing to trade or accept freely-
  • FireEmblemLyn
  • Vellamint
  • StitchFansJR
  • MikkiMouse3
  • ~Marina~
  • Krystal
  • LisaRN

Could you put "-willing to trade or accept freely-" next to my name on the list please? Thank you. :)

:wave2:
Could you please put " Very willing to trade " next to my name too?
I have alot of good stuff and alot of rare items!

Mikki - mikmouse on VMK

Not to burst anyone's bubble, but this is a ridiculous idea. Why would someone pay thousands of dollars to get a hat then just give it away? Think people, think! Don't think that just because there is a gift thread, you will get it. :confused3 What can I say? :confused3

yeah i agree, its A WASTE OF TIME!!! seriously ppl get real! u r never going to get a stitch hat and pin set, not a chance on the face of the earth! they ARE WAY TO RARE!!!!!!!!!!
GET IT THROUGH UR HEADS!

Can you add me and my kids-My kids are more important though, so if anyone is gifting them, we would appreciate it.

hdmonkeybug
astromadmagic-my DS(he's 7)
dragonbug-my DD(also 7)

Thanks! :sunny:

Its so sad to see the wishes of all these folks on this post , because the chances of some one giving their hat , pin or box from this set is slim unless finding someone to trade as most folks on this board play vmk and would want to keep their set

To get the set you have to book online or through a travel agent that does booking online , for hotel room for two nights and park tickets in package.
They will get only one set ( one hat , one pin , one box) per room package so to get doubles they would have to book two room packages . They will get their card set in final documents sent to them after paying for package (s)s in full approx two weeks prior to trip date.

So for those who are waiting best luck to you . I certainly hope your wishes do come true.

mousefan said:
Its so sad to see the wishes of all these folks on this post , because the chances of some one giving their hat , pin or box from this set is slim unless finding someone to trade as most folks on this board play vmk and would want to keep their set

To get the set you have to book online or through a travel agent that does booking online , for hotel room for two nights and park tickets in package.
They will get only one set ( one hat , one pin , one box) per room package so to get doubles they would have to book two room packages . They will get their card set in final documents sent to them after paying for package (s)s in full approx two weeks prior to trip date.

So for those who are waiting best luck to you . I certainly hope your wishes do come true.

Ditto...I really hope no one feelings get hurt because like I said on page one of this thread....I really really doubt that anyone would gift away this rare item(s).

Heck I do not even expect to get the card(s) :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter