• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Stitch hat and Pin Gift thread(updated))

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to be added to the list. I would trade someone a 3 star bat magic for a stitch hat! Thanks! :sunny:

I would like two sets of the Stitch hat and pin if possible--one for my sister and one for me. Thanks!

Please put me on the last, as I am not going to Disney any time soon

I have been getting lots of PMs and a few e-mails about myself being listed as a donor. I have said I can not say anything at the moment since the information even ABOUT vmk existing has not been released. After 45-50 minutes on hold the representative gave me the VMK website homepage after she bent over backwards scrambling to know what VMK is. Please note I do not even know if they give more then 1 code per booking. When I know more info I will post.

VMK_KrazyLuke said:
i would love the hat but i doubt ppl will get extras and gift them.

I have to agree I would love all the stitch stuff but I think this will be really rare stuff.

hope I am wrong the hat is so cute and I love the blue stuff.

Mal

I would so totaly love to get a hat. I live in Anaheim, could you give me more info on how these are acquired... I know several hotel and reservationist employees. Maybe I can get lucky...

Wish we could get codes for booking at wdw!

If anyone is generous enough, please add me to this list! DS loves stitch and would go bonkers!! :teeth:

Maleficent2 said:
I have to agree I would love all the stitch stuff but I think this will be really rare stuff.

hope I am wrong the hat is so cute and I love the blue stuff.

Mal

ya me 2, and even if they do we might be waiting months to get one

cidhw95 said:
The offical info is that only DLR hotels reservation bookers will be geting the pin and hat.

If anyone here has a family going to DLR and booking through disney to stay in their hotels and they only have one VMK player then could the help the less fortunate with the extra codes. Some like me go to the closest park and that for me is WDW. I am the first one looking for this type of gift as im a huge stitch fan. Join the waiting list maybe people will start feeling sorry.

Post here to say if you have one so we all might get these really cool items

Thanks
Ricky

Pin Gifters:
Tiinkerbelle (pending yelling at disney reservation takers)

Waiting List:
-Cloudsora (me) ( gifted pending Tiinkerbelle's geting the phone people to know what she talking about.)
-VMK_KrazyLuke ( gifted pending tiinkerbelle)
-pgsmfan1( gifted pending tiinkerbelle)
-maliboomer
-Nanoer
-adonius
-purple goddess
-prettybabe
-marcm
-alphawazup
-alphacrazydan
-dragonlord 7
-aprncess
-schnerk
-iris
-laxplaya1346
-Darthjordan
-trixiebella
-robynbird
-puckstopper55

add me to the waiting list my vmk name coodisneyfan

hi.... I would like anything stitch if possible...... the reason stitch is so special to me is because the same day we want to stitch ( the first day it opened) we got home and the phone rang at about midnight and it was my uncle .... he was in tears and we did not know what was wrong so my aunt got on the phone and told us that my dad just dided in a car crash on his bussiness trip to arizona because he had to do work for the new dillards store.
Well in the stitch movie lilo's dad had died too and I like to stitch as memories because it reminds me of that day and of my dad so if anyone could plz gift me anything stitch I would be so happy. I do not expect anything much but maybe just a pin or something? I would just book a reservation but my mom does not have the money ... since my dad died we only get 2,000 dollars a month and that just barely gets us by for food, gas, and bills. plz if there is someone who needs it more than me serve them before me I never want the ppl who or less fortunate than me to not have 1

cidhw95 said:
The offical info is that only DLR hotels reservation bookers will be geting the pin and hat.

If anyone here has a family going to DLR and booking through disney to stay in their hotels and they only have one VMK player then could the help the less fortunate with the extra codes. Some like me go to the closest park and that for me is WDW. I am the first one looking for this type of gift as im a huge stitch fan. Join the waiting list maybe people will start feeling sorry.

Post here to say if you have one so we all might get these really cool items

Thanks
Ricky

Pin Gifters:
Tiinkerbelle (pending yelling at disney reservation takers)

Waiting List:
-Cloudsora (me) ( gifted pending Tiinkerbelle's geting the phone people to know what she talking about.)
-VMK_KrazyLuke ( gifted pending tiinkerbelle)
-pgsmfan1( gifted pending tiinkerbelle)
-maliboomer
-Nanoer
-adonius
-purple goddess
-prettybabe
-marcm
-alphawazup
-alphacrazydan
-dragonlord 7
-aprncess
-schnerk
-iris
-laxplaya1346
-Darthjordan
-trixiebella
-robynbird
-puckstopper55

Sorry to say it, but there is *NO* official word regarding the Stitch items and where they come from. Yes, rumors say DLR reservations, but they also say DCL and WDW. So, we really can't say official until it is on VMK's Home Page.

Add me to the list please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter