Spring Into Action: April Scrapping Challenge- Meyerln is the Winner!!!!

I got 10 more done today.

So, I have spent the last few weeks trying to pull together everything to scrap about 12 Dsiney trips (starting with one in 1973 - mom sent me a bunch of old photos she found). I put them all together by trip in large ziplock bags with the pictures, papers I thought I wuld use, and a stack of various embelishments. While I haven't followed what I put together exactly, I have been able to get throught them much more quickly. I also created a bunch of DS files to mass cut things with my Cricut. All these trips were long ago before I started scrapping so they are only 10-12 pages each. The more recent ones have hundreds of pictures and a ton of goodies I collected while in the parks. Those will take longer.

These are the ones I finished in the last few weeks:

1973 06 Disney World
1978 06 Disneyland
1986 06 Disney World
2000 07 Disney World
2002 01 Disney World
2004 10 Disneyland

Ok I am back from my weekend retreat and scrapped 49 pages while there. I hope to get some more done before the end of the month!

three for me - lawn needed mowing or I'd have done more:sad2:

I didn't sign up at the beginning of the month because I wasn't sure I'd get anything done. I got 6 pages done today and finally finished a gift (only 2 years late!)!

Two more last night, new total is 7.

I'll be posting on the "Scrapping with swapped items" challenge later today for the very first time:).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter