Spring Into Action: April Scrapping Challenge- Meyerln is the Winner!!!!

Please count me in...I have been such a slacker lately. I haven't done any pages since Feb! I hope to get some done this weekend!

I'm in for another month! So far I've completed 36 pages this month. I've a lot to catch up on if I'm going to try to meet my annual goal!

I did 4 last night - couldn't take much time since I should have been writing my paper, but my roommate needed to borrow my computer since neither her's nor her sister's was working, so that gave me a few moments with an excuse. :goodvibes Mine bit the dust this morning trying to print...3 computers for three roommates and not a darn one working!

I'm ready to get going again. I don't think I did one LO for all of March but now finally with spring and easter I have some new pics and am ready to start scrapping. I have been making lots of cards with my Cricut though.

Must be a popular number I finally finished the 11 I have been working on since the beginning of the month. I got into a car accident thursday and its not all that comfy scrapping yet but every little bit helps.

I've completed 3 pages this month. But I've also created 2 mini kits. (I'm participating in the desinger challenge on browniescraps.com so that's been taking a lot of my scrapping time.)

Well I accomplished my goal! I got my 2007 album done and did 2 pages tonight for my 2008 album! Maybe by September I can get this one done!?!?!

I know it's midway in the month but I'm finally on board with 4! Thanks Layout challenges for spurring me on!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter