Spring Into Action: April Scrapping Challenge- Meyerln is the Winner!!!!

rlovew

DIS Veteran
Here it is our monthly challenge for April.

Can we do 1000 as a group?

Everyone is welcome- just post how many pages you do- they can be big or small, paper or digital, for you or someone else. They just need to be finished.

At the end of the month they will be added to the annual total and the person who does the most layouts will get the privledge of hosting next month's challenge.

Most Pages: :hippie:
Total Pages: 922

Participants:
ToraUk
PN96 DD
pjlla
Arizona Rita
mrs hower 726
dsneygirl

smilie-AdhesiveAce.gif
Ace (1-10 pages):
bearbear: 8
AWM: 5
bigbabyblues: 5
princess stich: 8
JandJ: 6
BAMB: 8
Girldreamer02: 8
platypus67: 7
clairemolly: 4
vanyel: 4
RRBB: 7
KickyUk: 2
Kim1964: 7
aroyer: 10
JuneBugFL: 5
countrylady_j: 8
PrincessNancy96: 3

smilie-PaperPixelPower.gif
Paper & Pixel POWER (11-24 pages):
Honeybehr1: 20
disneynut14: 11
morgansmom2000: 16
Lisa: 32
JohnsonLovesDisney: 24
MazdaUK: 23
Disney Jan: 10
kswm30b: 23

smilie-StickerKickin.gif
Sticker Kickin' (25-50 pages):
Arizona Rita: 34
NEE: 39
kkbeaton2: 38
Colleen G: 34
mantaz: 49
Fran98765: 30

smilie-EmbellishmentExpert.gif
Embellishment Expert (51-74 pages):
Macca1111: 70
meyerln: 74 :hippie:
quiltymom: 59
pixiedustforever: 65

smilie-CropChampion2.gif
Crop Champion (75-99 pages):

smilie-PricelessMemoryPreserver3.gif
Priceless Memory Preserver (100-199 pages):
rlovew: 168 (mine do not count)

Rebecca

OMG! Am I first to post?!?! Well, count me in. I got 2 pages done tonight. My goal is to finish my 2007 album by the middle of the month.

Count me in. I have a weekend retreat and a lot of work to do! I think we can make that goal as a group!

I'll be in, and so will KickyUK and ToraUK - spring break just started and Tora's getting scrap stuff for her birthday :goodvibes

Hi I'm in.. DD is in this month too.. she'll have low numbers but she has to get her 4-H project for scrapbooking done.... so this will motivate her! :)

Please count me in! I finished 2 pages last night.

Well... I'm in for April and making excuses already! I won't be doing much, if any scrapping this week as I get ready for Easter. Then we have April vacation in a few weeks, so I probably won't get much done that week either, but you never know!............................P

I'm in but would like to post my AK book all at one time so tho Im working on it I dont want to post just yet:)

Count me in for this month...I don't know how much will get accomplished since I'm starting a new job next week but if I at least get one done, it will be better than my March total!

Count me in too. I am hoping to do a lot of digital scrapping in the next two weeks.

Updated to here! There is a tie for first place. I will update again on Monday when I return from the baby shower.

Rebecca

I got 8 pages done. Home sick 2 days - slow going but I got some work done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter