Spring Into Action: April Scrapping Challenge- Meyerln is the Winner!!!!

3 for me tonight. Hopefully I can get a few more done tomorrow since Desperate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters are reruns.

I got 6 done today! That's the most I've ever done at home in one day! :cool1: One more layout and I'll be done with 2007!!

Please add me in. I havent been too active in the scapping department. I have a few pages that I started but nothing that is anywhere near complete. MY goal for the month is to finish my sons boy scout album. Ok well may not finish but how about get year 1 done :lmao: He is in year 3. So sad.

I'm in...FINALLY! Lol...I went on a disney trip at the end of jan/beginning of feb, was home for four days and then we went to ohio to visit the fam for almost two months and I just got everything all settled and what not here at our apartment again and into the swing of things so now I can start scrapping again. :banana: I did three pages today. Not many, but I am going to work at it some more before bed. :thumbsup2

Last month sucked, and really I should probably have been doing homework tonight too, but I did 20 pages instead. A good start! :thumbsup2

Twenty pages? That is impressive!

Three digital pages done last night. :) Also went shopping for shoes too! ;) :)

Count me in. I have about 22 hours of scraping at our crop this weekend. I hope to finish my DS first baby book.

I've finished 4 so far. I plan on doing more this weekend but my dd 13 and her friend are loose in the craft room scrapbooking, so we will see....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter