Spectromagic Dole Whip Meet May 16, 2009 @ 8pm - UPDATED 5/25 WITH PICTURES (pg 10)!

Oh my gosh!! Yea! I am going to be there!:yay:I so excited:banana:I am taking my 82 year young grandma for a birthday weekend trip. I was going to treat her to a Dole Whip and I can meet my DISfriends!! Yeaaa Life is Good! You can meet my best friend mom and my dear Grandma too! When I tell my mom some good tips about Disney she always says where did you hear that? And I tell her the Disboards!!:banana::banana::banana:

See you and Mom and Grandma on Saturday !!:) My internet is down so prolly wont heve time to get on the boards again before I go !!:scared1: I am at the library tomite but they close early the rest of the week !! Maybe I'll try the laundramat tomorrow !!:rotfl2:

See you and Mom and Grandma on Saturday !!:) My internet is down so prolly wont heve time to get on the boards again before I go !!:scared1: I am at the library tomite but they close early the rest of the week !! Maybe I'll try the laundramat tomorrow !!:rotfl2:

See you Saturday:) You will have lots to talk about with my grandma and mom they are from Buffalo,NY :goodvibes

Oh, yes! Really looking forward to it! Eating dinner at Crystal Palace right now... Winnie-the-Pooh and great food too!

See you all tonight!

How fun! Wonder how the crowds are today?

We're getting ready to leave home and head on over to the Mk ~ see you guys soon!

I had a great time watching Spectromagic and Wishes with you. I'm so glad I found out about this meet before my trip. The best part (other than Spectromagic and Wishes) was getting to know a few of you before the MMM the next day.

Kristi

I just wanted to say that I had a blast meeting you guys! Rosie you are a sweetheart! :goodvibes I am sorry I could not stay that long but granny was tired BUT she had a GREAT time! She was so happy!!:lovestruc
I will post the pictures I took later. Have a great week! :grouphug:
(I hope there will be another Dismeet in December!:yay:)

I AM SO SORRY I MISSED YOU GUYS!!!!! We decided to go to DTD that night for dinner and then I totally forgot. I was so, so, so, so, so bummed. I kept looking for Rosie and Jason (because I knew what you looked liked) yesterday in the park! I also looked for anyone with a green mickey head but couldn't find a single one!!!!!! So bummed.......

Nice to meet everyone - I know I won't remember everones name (Sorry). Met some new people and found some friends from last night. Had a great time and hope to meet more on any trips I take in the future :).

My sister and I really enjoyed meeting you all the other night too :goodvibes

We would have loved to hang out and watch the parade with you but the kids really wanted to ride some rides :laughing:

We had fun getting soaked on SM , riding BTMRR and POTC at least.

Sorry we couldn't stay longer ~ it would have been great!

Hi everyone!!

It was so great meeting everyone!!! I really enjoyed watching SpectroMagic with the group. And watching Wishes in front of the Castle was amazing!!!!

Thanks for the lanyard Rosie!!!

Nice to meet everyone - I know I won't remember everones name (Sorry). Met some new people and found some friends from last night. Had a great time and hope to meet more on any trips I take in the future .

Beavis!! Sorry about your shoulder, I hope it has healed nicely lol

Nice to meet everyone - I know I won't remember everones name (Sorry). Met some new people and found some friends from last night. Had a great time and hope to meet more on any trips I take in the future .

I've been looking for you two, I could remember what your disboard name was. Here is a link to some (not all but most) of my pics, I know you guys mentioned you wanted some castle pics. I will try to pick out some of the best and post them on my flickr page so you can download them.

It was so fun meeting everyone, I am already trying to plan for a fall disney trip during food/wine. I might need a room-mate so everyone keep an eye out! lol

I'm Back !!!!! Great to meet everyone !!
Jason Does Colin still have his 2 pencils !!
Angela Are we still gonna make it an Annual ?????
John Eric How are the Ferets ????
Kristi Whe are you going again!! Thanks to you I carries my mug every day andit sure was a great idea !!!
Lessa and Beth how is the cruise ???
I know I'm forgeting people Please post pix to remind this ol' gal!!!

Hey everyone! I truly enjoyed our Spectromagic Dole Whip Meet (the float was excellent btw), and wanted to post a couple of pics of the meet.

I neglected to take out my camera till we sat down for the parade, so my apologies to all that were able to meet us for the Dole Whips but not make it to Spectro.

DSC00068.jpg

DSC00072.jpg

DSC00073.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter