Spectromagic Dole Whip Meet May 16, 2009 @ 8pm - UPDATED 5/25 WITH PICTURES (pg 10)!

DSC00087.jpg

DSC00094.jpg

DSC00105.jpg

Hey everyone! I truly enjoyed our Spectromagic Dole Whip Meet (the float was excellent btw), and wanted to post a couple of pics of the meet.

I neglected to take out my camera till we sat down for the parade, so my apologies to all that were able to meet us for the Dole Whips but not make it to Spectro.

DSC00068.jpg

Howabout everyone let us know who is in the pix Seeing as I handed out TFW lanyards I can't say I am the one wearing a layard but mine has a LGMH on it and I have a purple Tink Hat ! I am such a fashion GURU!!! Peeking out behind me is Lessa(Lifelongdreamer ) Her Mom Beth is on teend wearing a blue and white shirt and white shorts !! They re stilon their cruise so I am naming them !! I do spy Colin playing with 1 pencil off to the side !! So comeon Dole Whippers name that Diser !!:lmao:

I'm Back !!!!! Great to meet everyone !!
Jason Does Colin still have his 2 pencils !!
Angela Are we still gonna make it an Annual ?????
John Eric How are the Ferets ????
Kristi Whe are you going again!! Thanks to you I carries my mug every day andit sure was a great idea !!!
Lessa and Beth how is the cruise ???
I know I'm forgeting people Please post pix to remind this ol' gal!!!

I certainly hope so, Rosie!!! I would love to be able to do that.

Howabout everyone let us know who is in the pix Seeing as I handed out TFW lanyards I can't say I am the one wearing a layard but mine has a LGMH on it and I have a purple Tink Hat ! I am such a fashion GURU!!! Peeking out behind me is Lessa(Lifelongdreamer ) Her Mom Beth is on the end wearing a blue and white shirt and white shorts !! They're still on their cruise so I am naming them !! I do spy Colin playing with 1 pencil off to the side !! So comeon Dole Whippers name that Diser !!:lmao:

DSC00068.jpg

Hi Rosie -

From left to right:

Grey shirt - I don't remember his name (sorry)
Black shirt - Beavis
Green shirt - fiestygalkmc
Pink/red shirt - Me
Brown shirt (behind me) - husband of Rusafee1183
Black shirt - Rusafee1183
Blue shirt - JohnEric
Beige shirt (seated) - Bound2travel

You identified yourself, Lessa, her mom and Colin.

DSC00068.jpg

Hi Rosie -

From left to right:

Black shirt - Beavis
Green shirt - fiestygalkmc
Pink/red shirt - Me
Brown shirt (behind me) - husband of Rusafee1183
Black shirt - Rusafee1183
Blue shirt - JohnEric
Beige shirt (seated) - Bound2travel

You identified yourself, Lessa, her mom and Colin.
Grey shirt is John Jason's brother ! That's grey shirt nearest little colin!! So we need grey shirt and looks like someone in the back!! Oh by the3 wa Angela when showed this pix at work they all said you looke lik one of the staff there ! I am definately thinkingabout a repeat next year but have to see as DGDs may go for the Cherleading comp in Feb and someone would HAVE to go with them!!!!:rotfl2: I realy would prefer to go solo again smaybeey can all go and I'll stay hometo Dog sit!!:laughing:I lso am toying with anOctober/November trip!!B December will know if they are Cheerleading in Disney!:banana:

I was trying to put my face in the picture since I was behind the lens. I couldn't do it (not a photoshop guy), so here is my best effort. :rotfl:

DSC00068.jpg
DSC00124-1-1-1.jpg

Hey guys, I'm back from the cruise! Just got in tonight. Had a fabulous time on the trip and it was so great getting to meet all of you and spend some time hanging out. I'll be starting a TR sometime tomorrow and will be sure to post a link here for those who care to read and check out my pictures. :goodvibes

Hey guys, I'm back from the cruise! Just got in tonight. Had a fabulous time on the trip and it was so great getting to meet all of you and spend some time hanging out. I'll be starting a TR sometime tomorrow and will be sure to post a link here for those who care to read and check out my pictures. :goodvibes

Please do post the link. I'd like to read about your cruise.

Welcome home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter