Spectromagic Dole Whip Meet May 16, 2009 @ 8pm - UPDATED 5/25 WITH PICTURES (pg 10)!

JohnEric = John

(My middle name is Eric. I know, it's spectacularly creative...)

Hi there!

Leamom2princesses - Leanne and Josie (3), Lindsey (8), and Joe (DH) in tow.

I'm very excited to meet Mary (MaryAZ) and eveyone else too!!! :goodvibes

We have 8 days!!! :dance3::dance3::dance3:

Wel now I have the right thread:lmao:

How about we post our names after our Dis handles !!!!

I will start with meand the ones I know for sure:-
englishrose Rosie
colinsdad Jason and colin
vegasnative Corrina and Donna( not sure of Donna's screen name )
APB 513 Angela
Lifelong dreamer Lessa and Beth
Beavis Bobby
PrincessBrideJo Joanna
Nicole 786 Nichole and David
leamom2princesses Leanne, joe , josie and Lindsey
bound2travel Kristi
earthfairie Amy and sister elizabeth plus 3 children
johneric john

So add away and I will update !!!!!:thumbsup2

Great list !!Now your homework is to memorize everyone !!!:lmao:
I've got johneric down pat !!!!!:rotfl2:

Hi Rosie,
Kaysmommie - Nichole, DD Kaylee (9), DS Thomas (4), and DH Tommy. Looking forward to meeting all of you :).

Nichole you are all added !!! John you did a fine job of keeping it simple:rotfl2:In less then 6 days we will have enjoyed our Dole Whips !!!!!!:cool1::thumbsup2:banana:

I won't be part of the gang, but wish you all a great time and a yummy Dole Whip!
I will have to wait til August!

Have fun!

Only 5 days until our meet! Wooohooo! :woohoo:

So what is everyone going to get-dole whip, float??? I haven't decided yet. Everything sounds too delish.

I won't be part of the gang, but wish you all a great time and a yummy Dole Whip!
I will have to wait til August!

Have fun!

I wish you were!!! We've GOT to meet when you come down!!!

So what is everyone going to get-dole whip, float??? I haven't decided yet. Everything sounds too delish.

Yay! I'm going to get the float :love:

Gotta go for the float.

And, now that you've used the term "delish", I'll have Rachael Ray on the brain for a while...

I'm going to be boring and get a plain old fashioned chocolate soft serve. :goodvibes

Can't wait to meet everyone at 8pm on Sat. Glad rechecked the time, my brain had 3pm and was wondering how many dole whips would have to be eaten to wait for Spectro :lmao:. I really need sleep. :rotfl:

Oh my gosh!! Yea! I am going to be there!:yay:I so excited:banana:I am taking my 82 year young grandma for a birthday weekend trip. I was going to treat her to a Dole Whip and I can meet my DISfriends!! Yeaaa Life is Good! You can meet my best friend mom and my dear Grandma too! When I tell my mom some good tips about Disney she always says where did you hear that? And I tell her the Disboards!!:banana::banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter