Spectromagic Dole Whip Meet May 16, 2009 @ 8pm - UPDATED 5/25 WITH PICTURES (pg 10)!

In 22 days I 'll be there and be at MK waitng for our Meet!! :cool1: This will be my first DoleWhip and I am so torn between the float and the whip!!

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't the float the dole whip with the pineapple juice? So technically if you have the float you are having both!

DH was so funny the other night at dinner I brought up this meet. I told him that we were gonna go meet a few other dissers. He was like "Why would I want to meet neurotic disney crazies?" (he was just kidding, so don't hate him too much, haha). And I said "Well that is just a shame, you can take DS4 elsewhere while I get a dole whip float". And he was like "So what time are we meeting them? We don't want to be late." HAHA. He is such a funny guy sometimes.

My family disowns me !! :confused3I would prolly come alone to a meet if they were along !! I think i was the time on the bus when I spied 2 Dissers wearing the famous TFW lanyards and I jumped up and started waving mine at them ! :lmao:Iturned round and the family was mortified !!:rotfl: So my September trip will not have as many meets as this SOLO one !!

Rosie I think you should just have both. You have another MK day right? So at the meet get the dole whip and if you like that then the next time you are at the MK stop by and get the float. :thumbsup2

Just popping in to say hello and check out what's going on. I can't believe it's just three weeks until I'm in WDW. :woohoo: I'm so looking forward to meeting all of you and getting a cool tasty treat.

Kristi

3 weeks tommorrow! :banana:

In 22 days I 'll be there and be at MK waitng for our Meet!! :cool1: This will be my first DoleWhip and I am so torn between the float and the whip!!

I'm going for the traditional Dole Whip since it will be my first.

Get both. You shouldn't have to make any difficult decisions in WDW :lmao:

On second thought, I think this is a better idea! :banana:

Rosie I think you should just have both. You have another MK day right? So at the meet get the dole whip and if you like that then the next time you are at the MK stop by and get the float. :thumbsup2

I have multiple MK days too. O.k, now I'm confused. :confused3 What to do, what to do. :confused3

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't the float the dole whip with the pineapple juice? So technically if you have the float you are having both!

DH was so funny the other night at dinner I brought up this meet. I told him that we were gonna go meet a few other dissers. He was like "Why would I want to meet neurotic disney crazies?" (he was just kidding, so don't hate him too much, haha). And I said "Well that is just a shame, you can take DS4 elsewhere while I get a dole whip float". And he was like "So what time are we meeting them? We don't want to be late." HAHA. He is such a funny guy sometimes.

I think you need to give the DH some more of the lime green kool aid! :lmao:

One good thing about our meet is it will be a good use of some of your snack credits. :thumbsup2

So based on your post I'm officially changing the "maybe" next to your name on the front page. Can't wait to meet your family.

Lessa maybe I will have both !!! :cool1:Actually the float is better use of snack credit!!!:rotfl2: Always the miser !!!!:lmao:

Welcome to our Meet! We look forward to meeting you.

I'm adding you right now.:cool1:

Thanks :goodvibes I'm looking forward to meeting everyone too!

Welcome !! howI envie you beingso close to Disney!!! Did you also check out the Huge Meet at Epcot on the 17th !! Called Mammoth May Meet!!
Hey Jason our little Meet is getting larger !:banana:

Thanks!
I saw that meet ~ I may head over to that one too!!!

:banana: It's so exciting!!! I remember the days of countdowns...22 days is SO close!!!

I would go for the float ~ you get lots of the dole whip on top and it's just incredible with the pineapple juice :cloud9:

They have a self serve dole whip machine at the Poly you know ~ you can really pile it on!

Jason I invited another Disser to our meet vegasnative !! I will direct her to this thread to post how many !

I am subscribing to this thread so I can look at it back home (at work now)

I'd like to put my name down but im not sure i'll make it. It would be great to see everyone there so I'm gonna try my hardest!

Also wanted to add my brother is addicted to Dole Whips and this is our scheduled MK night anyway, so moseying over there at one point in the night is probably gonna happen, might as well try and time it for the meet!

I'd like to put my name down but im not sure i'll make it. It would be great to see everyone there so I'm gonna try my hardest!

Also wanted to add my brother is addicted to Dole Whips and this is our scheduled MK night anyway, so moseying over there at one point in the night is probably gonna happen, might as well try and time it for the meet!

Hope you can make it !!

Jason I invited another Disser to our meet vegasnative !! I will direct her to this thread to post how many !

Evening Rosie! I added vegasnative on the front page.

We have received about 15 replies, with only a few being maybes. We have a few solos (like yourself) as well as a number of DIS'ers bringing multiple people. I'm conservatively thinking we have about 30 people attending our meet right now. :cool1:

Our Dole Whip Meet is gaining momentum....party:

I'm putting you on our front page! We hope you and your brother can make it. :goodvibes

Its growing into a pretty good size DIS Meet.

Evening Rosie! I added vegasnative on the front page.

We have received about 15 replies, with only a few being maybes. We have a few solos (like yourself) as well as a number of DIS'ers bringing multiple people. I'm conservatively thinking we have about 30 people attending our meet right now. :cool1:

Our Dole Whip Meet is gaining momentum....party:

I'm putting you on our front page! We hope you and your brother can make it. :goodvibes

Its growing into a pretty good size DIS Meet.

I hope they don'trun outta Dole Whips :lmao:

Yay I'm gonna finaly met Lessa( sister to the Bros.):thumbsup2 These meets are soo cool I will meet so many friends from the Dis !!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter