**SOLO Central - WDW & DCL**

Hi everyone! I just discovered this forum. I'll be heading to WDW June 22-28 but part of that time is a work conference. I'll be exploring Magic Kingdom and Universal on June 22-23. This is my first time going solo so I'm really nervous!

Hi everyone! I just discovered this forum. I'll be heading to WDW June 22-28 but part of that time is a work conference. I'll be exploring Magic Kingdom and Universal on June 22-23. This is my first time going solo so I'm really nervous!

Hey batgirl! I'm a local passholder so if you'd like to hang out in the parks I'm always excited to go and make new friends!

I just booked my first WDW solo trip!!!! Thanks to an error in the American Airlines website, I was able to get a round-trip plane ticket from Chile to Miami really cheap!! yaaaay! I'll be going to WDW from Dec 7th until the 13th! So if anyone wants to meet for dinner or drinks :)

Hey Adriana! Are you still planning on this trip? I'll be at WDW at the same time and would love to hang out and get dinner! Are you Chilean?!

Hey Adriana! Are you still planning on this trip? I'll be at WDW at the same time and would love to hang out and get dinner! Are you Chilean?!
hey! Yeah I'm Chilean, I've been going to the parks since I was 3 years old :)
I'm pretty much counting the days until my flight now :D

Hi I'm going to be at DisneyWorld from September 5th to the 16th, I'm going with a few friends and we're staying at the wilderness lodge. Can't wait oh and I'm from England

Just Discovered this site, I am making my first solo trip to Disney World Feb 6th thru the 13th. Staying at Buena Vista Palace at Downtown Disney! I can't wait

Oh and I was also born in 1986!! Woo!! High five! :yay:
hahaha! I originally wanted to go to Disney World on my 30th Birthday and celebrate my 30s like a kid, but my friends couldn't make it, so I decided to travel somewhere else for my birthday. I'm still going to pretend like it's my birthday when I go on December :smooth:

Hey batgirl! I'm a local passholder so if you'd like to hang out in the parks I'm always excited to go and make new friends!

Hi! Sorry my response is so delayed. I didn't get to make it to Disney this trip :( My flight was originally supposed to land a little before 12 last Wednesday and I was going to go that afternoon as my conference offered discounted tickets after 3 pm. But unfortunately my flight got cancelled and I was put on a later flight that put me in Orlando Wednesday night. I already had plans with a colleague for Universal on Thursday and then the conference ran Fri-Tuesday. Luckily my ticket can be used anytime before December 2017 so I'll have to plan another trip. I'll let you know when I do.
Sorry for such a long explanation!

My first solo trip is booked for last week in October. A bit scared but extremely excited! MK and EPCOT and staying at the Disney Port Orleans Riverside. Can't wait!

My first solo trip is booked for last week in October. A bit scared but extremely excited! MK and EPCOT and staying at the Disney Port Orleans Riverside. Can't wait!

Totally being nosy here.....when are you there in October? I'm staying at Riverside as well!

I arrive Monday, October 24 and checking in as close to 3PM as possible so I can make a beeline for the Magic Kingdom! I stay until Saturday, October 29 (11 AM checkout -- at which point my usual leaving-Disney depression will set in).

I have not been to Disneyworld in a long time, not since I was 12. I am going solo in the fall for both holiday parties. Anybody other people going to WDW solo during that time?

And can somebody explain the purpose of the lime green ribbon/watch?

I am heading for my second solo Disney world trip July 22-25. Very much looking forward to some relaxing time and a little park hopping as well. Definitely want to explore world showcase more (aka drinking around the world) got a very late start last month and didn't make it out of the Mexico pavilion (I'm a sucker for some good tequila). Also really looking forward to jelly rolls because that's been a long time favorite of mine.

I have not been to Disneyworld in a long time, not since I was 12. I am going solo in the fall for both holiday parties. Anybody other people going to WDW solo during that time?

And can somebody explain the purpose of the lime green ribbon/watch?

You're going to have a great time going during the holidays, I wish I was going then!

The lime green ribbon is just to identify other solo travelers (lucky for me I like wearing ribbons and lime green is my favorite color!)

Hello All! New member here, I have however "lurked" for YEARS. I have been going to WDW every year for the past 9 years and it is literally my FAVORITE place. Anywhozzle, long story short I am going with family but I am the odd man out and generally break away and explore alone. I am going SEPT 11-17 and I was hoping to have a partner to hang with and experience the park with, now understand that while I dont intend to hit on or pursue anything I would rather hang with a girl. Most of my friends are girls and i find them more fun. So I would have a picture of me up but it wont let me, but I am a 32 year old male from Indiana and i hope to hear from someone lol

Last edited:
Oct. 29 - Nov. 7, 2016

Hi Folks,

I'm meeting up with friends and family this fall, but as of now I'm still solo for a few meals.

Would anyone like to meet up for any of these?

Oct. 29 Dinner at Captain's Grille
Oct. 30 Lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern; Dinner at Skipper Canteen
Nov. 7 Breakfast at Cape May Café

Please me know if you might like to join any of these dining reservations!

Hey DISers! I'll be there September 18th - September 24th! I plan on going to the Halloween Party on Tuesday, Sept. 20th. So Let me know if you'd like to meet up! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter