**SOLO Central - WDW & DCL**

Hi all,
September 29-October 3 is my next solo trip. Anyone who wants to do dinner or drinks or park hop let me know. Always good to meet a fellow Disney person.

Oct. 29 - Nov. 7, 2016

Hi Folks,

I'm meeting up with friends and family this fall, but as of now I'm still solo for a few meals.

Would anyone like to meet up for any of these?

Oct. 29 Dinner at Captain's Grille
Oct. 30 Lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern; Dinner at Skipper Canteen
Nov. 7 Breakfast at Cape May Café

Please me know if you might like to join any of these dining reservations!

I will be down October 30 - November 10. I'll meet you for dinner on October 30 if the offer is still there.

I just planned my next trip, it's a little last minute but I will be in WDW staying at all star movies September 3-6.

Then I'll be back October 30 - November 10.

Both are solo trips, but I will always welcome company of a fellow Disney person.

Im flying solo for the 1st time in WDW. I'm going from Sept 6-16 planning on playing some golf, night of joy concert, discovery cove and maybe Universal. I got dining reservations for 2 so anyone wants to meet up for dinner to hang out let me know.

There is a good chance I go alone in June of next year. I'm honestly looking forward to it since I'll be able to just do whatever I want and not be judged when my inner 8 year old comes out ;)

I will be down October 30 - November 10. I'll meet you for dinner on October 30 if the offer is still there.
Hi, just found your comment. I tried to send you a message, but there was an error that you can't receive messages. I think it's because you have to have at least ten posts on these message boards before anyone can send you a message. If you get to that point, I can try again.

Hi, just found your comment. I tried to send you a message, but there was an error that you can't receive messages. I think it's because you have to have at least ten posts on these message boards before anyone can send you a message. If you get to that point, I can try again.

I guess I will need to be more active in this thread.

So what does everyone do when they go by themselves? To me, one of the most amusing things is watching people and seeing how miserable they are because not everything is going their way or whatever. Begging solo means you don't have to go by anyone else's agenda...

Hi guys,

I will also be there Sept 28th - Oct 4th. Based on my current plans I want to go see La Nouba Wednesday night and I will be hitting Universal on Thursday/Friday, Disney parks on Saturday/Sunday, Monday TBD.

If you want to hit some rides or dinner with me at any of the parks, let me know.

This will be my first solo trip so any/all solo travelers are welcomed to help ease my nerves. Let me know!! Thanks!!

Oh and where do I get this green ribbon? Do all solo travelers on this site wear them?

Last edited:
Do many people tend to travel solo on disney cruises? Considering it myself wonder if there are many other like minded people

As a matter of fact, I have my 4th solo Disney cruise coming up this October. It's so much fun and I've met a lot of interesting people who I've become friends with over each trip. I've only ever met two solo cruisers out of the 5 solo cruises I've done, but that's not to say there weren't more. They just happened to be fellow table mates. I am never more relaxed than when I'm on a solo cruise. Give a try, I'm sure you'll love it!!

Hi guys,

I will also be there Sept 28th - Oct 4th. Based on my current plans I want to go see La Nouba Wednesday night and I will be hitting Universal on Thursday/Friday, Disney parks on Saturday/Sunday, Monday TBD.

If you want to hit some rides or dinner with me at any of the parks, let me know.

This will be my first solo trip so any/all solo travelers are welcomed to help ease my nerves. Let me know!! Thanks!!

Oh and where do I get this green ribbon? Do all solo travelers on this site wear them?

I'm actually doing my 4th solo trip sept 29-out 3. Definitely always interested in having a good dinner or some drinks with a fellow Disney fan.

I would really like to do a Disney cruise solo, but when I looked into it, it appeared to be as if I was paying for 2 people. Most cruises have a solo rate, does Disney and I'm just not looking in the right place?

I would really like to do a Disney cruise solo, but when I looked into it, it appeared to be as if I was paying for 2 people. Most cruises have a solo rate, does Disney and I'm just not looking in the right place?
No, sadly, Disney does not offer a solo rate. You only have to pay port fees and taxes for one person but you still get slapped with the double occupancy rate. That's why I've only ever cruised the short 3 day Bahama cruises. It's expensive, but I've gotten a few decent GTY room rates that helped eased the sting of loosening the purse strings. I've cruised solo on Royal Caribbean, but they do a terrible job of matching up similar table mates and after two awkward experiences, I've sworn off solo cruising with anyone other than Disney for a while.

Buffalo I also inquired about the Disney cruise and it forces you to pay for 2 if your traveling solo. That's why I haven't done a Disney cruise trip, that and my nieces would kill me.

Well I would be willing to start conversations with someone about sharing a cabin. I am not one to stay in my room very often anyways.

You should start a thread on cabin sharing, that's a good idea. I've only been cruising once and i was rarely in my cabin except when i got sea sick/drunk lol

I think I posted my dates in a couple of the other threads but I must have missed this one.

Solo Sept 18 -24. 18th- 22nd at Disney, 22nd - 24th at Universal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter