Singles who are for the "Love Of Disney"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Teresa and thank you for the personal invite. Hello to everyone else:wave2: It's is nice to see the familiar diser's from the other threads over here. I don't know what has prompted this new thread since I left the "other" ones long ago. Well on with the new I say! About me.....................
Name: Kim, 29, single, no kids, live in Maryland
Scale Rating: 8
Fell in love :lovestruc with disney as a child and first trip ever was Mother's Day 1996.
Became cast member in 1997 (started in MK retail, then moved onto face character specifically Princess Jasmine) and seasonal cast member for the next 6 years (Oh how I miss those deep discounts:woohoo: ).
Many trips since then. Never been to any other Disney Park other than WDW.
Have upcoming trip hence the ticker and my first Disney Cruise to celebrate the big 3 - 0 :yay:
Would like to become a future DVC owner but need help understanding it all. Sha and CoasterAddict think you can help me out on this? I would have like to have rented from a DVC owner for my June trip but didn't know how the rental process works. So staying offsite in 5 bedroom vac home. :grouphug:

Good morning to all :):) Hope we are all having beautiful weather and the sun is shining!!!!

Jasmine, as to the renting of points from DVC owners, I have both transferred my points to other members accounts, and have made reservations in their names. These were people I know and work with so it was not too painful a process. Not sure how I would feel doing transactions long distance with those I didn't know, but apparently it gets done all the time. Go on the DVC rental thread.

Morning Ms Carrie:) and I enjoyed your thoughts on the disco ball...As T said, definitly Carrie(ish) lol
I miss you!!!

Yup Yup that is me! Maybe I'll have to bring it in May. We'll have the best room around.

Miss you too!

Hows hoseman? When does he come home?

Yup Yup that is me! Maybe I'll have to bring it in May. We'll have the best room around.

Miss you too!

Hows hoseman? When does he come home?

Ok...I think you love to confuse me when it comes to May....:confused3

Randy is enjoying his vacation, today is MK day for him...and of course "wishes" :lovestruc

Jasmine, as to the renting of points from DVC owners, I have both transferred my points to other members accounts, and have made reservations in their names. These were people I know and work with so it was not too painful a process. Not sure how I would feel doing transactions long distance with those I didn't know, but apparently it gets done all the time. Go on the DVC rental thread.
Thanks, I have starting reading up on that thread but too late for this year. It's still a lot of info to catch up on and I agree that doing business with people you don't know is scary.

I cant wait to watch wishes in may. Missed it on my last trip in Feb.

I prefer to do Wishes my last night....we hop all over the place so much I cant keep up with G but he knows the last night is my choice and my choice is Wishes...other than that he is in control of our vacation...

I have never did the one park a day thing. Normally we get to the resort by 10am and we head straight to HS and ToT and RRC...I think Genesis has a set pattern he does and although I am exhausted by the time we are done we always have ablast. I am finding as he gets older he is slowing down finally (Thank God) :cool1:

I prefer to do Wishes my last night....we hop all over the place so much I cant keep up with G but he knows the last night is my choice and my choice is Wishes...other than that he is in control of our vacation...

I have never did the one park a day thing. Normally we get to the resort by 10am and we head straight to HS and ToT and RRC...I think Genesis has a set pattern he does and although I am exhausted by the time we are done we always have ablast. I am finding as he gets older he is slowing down finally (Thank God) :cool1:

In Feb the first part was HS. I dont know but I have always done MK first to see the castle and it puts me in the moment.

Not sure what will be first in may. Guess its up to my pimp..

In Feb the first part was HS. I dont know but I have always done MK first to see the castle and it puts me in the moment.

Not sure what will be first in may. Guess its up to my pimp..

When I went solo last month I went to MK first as well...:) It is something about the "Castle" that is home, and after I walked down that way, went thru a few shops etc then I headed to HS without riding any rides at MK...heheheh old habits die hard I guess and G has me brainwashed.... so my first ride was ToT as it always is:):)hahahah

Who decorates their resort room, especially the windows? With what or how do you decorate? :woohoo:

I haven't decorated in the past.This year a friend of mind gave me some Mickey Mouse window decals which I plan to display in my window at POP.

Another thing that I was thinking about is to hang poster board on my door inviting people to write any comments they like about their stay at POP or/and WDW. Short comments of course.

I have never decorated our room - next time I take the kids with me I will have to do that - I think they would really enjoy it.

I haven't really watched Wishes since 2005. I will definitely be seeing it in May, without a whiny child or a man who just wants to get to the buses before everyone else! OK.. that felt good to get out. I want to stand with the throngs of people in the middle of Main Street and truly experience it again. ahhhh solo... :cloud9:

I haven't really watched Wishes since 2005. I will definitely be seeing it in May, without a whiny child or a man who just wants to get to the buses before everyone else! OK.. that felt good to get out. I want to stand with the throngs of people in the middle of Main Street and truly experience it again. ahhhh solo... :cloud9:

Solo Rocks!

I have heard that.. I have a feeling I may get addicted to them... my poor child will never get to go to Disney again! LOL :lmao:

Naw.. I'll take her once a year.... maybe... ;)

Hehe you joke but this year mine is only going once and I'll probably go 3 or 4 times hehe.

Did you get an AP?

Hello,
I am 42 (almost 43) Divorced Female from MA whose first trip to Disney was for her honeymoon. I was instantly hooked - but did not return for another 11 years, and have been there every year since.

I would say I am a 10+ on the scale - you should see my house - Mickey is everywhere and I LOVE IT!

Hello,
I am 42 (almost 43) Divorced Female from MA whose first trip to Disney was for her honeymoon. I was instantly hooked - but did not return for another 11 years, and have been there every year since.

I would say I am a 10+ on the scale - you should see my house - Mickey is everywhere and I LOVE IT!

When is your bday mel? Mine is end of may for the 43.

:welcome: :welcome:

Hi, Jasmine..Glad to see you are still around. I didn't know that you worked as a CM and the Jasmine character. that is so cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter