Single Roll Call

Hello! My name is Amanda. I am a 23yr old female from Massillon,OH. I volunteer at the local theatre as a stage manager and work during the day at a graphics company. I would love to hear more about your stage management experience b/c I am thinking about moving to Chicago to do theatre professionally. Thanks!!

Hello,

I'm 33 M and I live in Nashville, TN, though originally from Philadelphia. I've just been enjoying all the advice on the board. I'm going back to WDW Oct. 17-21st at CSR for the Food and Wine Festival, though I'm considering checking out MNSSHP as well. Thanks again for all the great info.

Hey CMWannabe,

I just moved to Vegas from Tempe, AZ and had the honor of hosting a band from Massillion for the Fiesta Bowl Parade. They were one great group of yound men and women and definitely represented your town well down here in the sun.

Hello everyone! I'm Amy from Allen Park, MI. 34yo female, divorced mom of 2. Next trip is July 4th for 1 extra long week.

Hi everyone....I'm Sue, 43 single, no kids, 2 cats, busy career, live in the greater Baltimore area. I love to go to Disney to get away from it all and relax. I am headed to BC May 8 -11 and then on Wonder for a 4 day double dip!! Can't wait.

I have 2 younger brothers who have 3 young daughters between them and we are planning our second big family Disney trip with grandparents et al in September.

Nice to meet you all.

Hi Folk, I'm Cindy, 42, work in Boston, play/live on the south shore with my kids.
Divorce will be final by August - Celebrating with a trip to Disney!

Unlike some, I'm not here looking for a new relationship - just some single Disney lovin friends - kids optional :laughing: - Time for fun!

Hey, I'm on the south shore too. I'm Rob, 34, Boston area, two beautiful young daughters, newly single and not particularly happy about it. I was planning a trip for next summer, but now I've got to focus on more pressing issues, like if I can keep the house. Still, hopefully if I can get the Disney $$ that are on the Disney Visa, I'll have an excuse to go through with the trip. What's a little more debt, right? :)

Nice to hear from everybody. I'm not looking for a relationship, but I figured I'd check in on some singles threads since all of a sudden I'm single. The other threads seemed too long and established, but I'll check back here.

Been watching this thread over the past couple days, and like Darcy and Twinklebug said, always looking for Disney loving friends. And I have made MANY and I feel very blessed about it. Definitely a princess: who loves things Disney and 39 (almost 40 :woohoo: :woohoo: ). Single and happy that I can do things that I have wanted to do/achieve in my life. Now have time for that Pirate or Prince to come into my life and actually LIVE life and enjoy many different places and things that are out there!!! I live about 90 minutes north of the World. I try to go often but havent been up to my normal quota of visits this past year. Have 3 trips coming up in May and then will figure others out after all the things I need to do in June :goodvibes

I'm Linda - also from MA (if you draw a triangle between Boston, Worcester and Providence -- I'm in the middle!!) I LOVE the Mouse!! My office decor is all Disney!! I'm 52 (I LOVE being over 50 - crazy, I know!!) single, no kids -- BUT I totally spoil my 2 nieces (14 & 11) and nephew (5 1/2) :dance3: . We're all Disney fanatics and we're very much into pin collecting (my oldest niece has a great eye for pins when we're at the park!!) We're all going down for our annual trip to WDW in late August :yay: (and I'm trying to decide if I'll join my friend and her little boy when they go in June - hey, it's only $$, right?) :rolleyes:

This is my first post. Looking forward to getting to know everybody!!!

Hello!

I'm a 35 yr old single mom of 2 great boys ages 14 & 7. We currently live in MN but "hoping" to move in the near future (looking at FL or TX). I work for an airline so we have been to disney MANY times :) We are very busy with sports--baseball, football, & basketball! We currently have a trip planned for Labor Day Wkd (anyone else??), we had to cut it short due to my oldest son starting HS & football practice!

Look forward to meeting everyone :)

Hey, i'm gary 50yo male from baltimore, got divorced so long ago that now i consider myself single,got no kids,got no pets, on my way back to disney for memorial day weekend.

Hello! My name is Amanda. I am a 23yr old female from Massillon,OH. I volunteer at the local theatre as a stage manager and work during the day at a graphics company. I would love to hear more about your stage management experience b/c I am thinking about moving to Chicago to do theatre professionally. Thanks!!

CMWannabe
How great that you are following your dreams to join the theatre world full time! Feel free to shoot me a PM and we can discuss stage management and professional theatre. Good luck!

I'm Christine, 26 yo, divorced, single mom of a toddler. We're locals from the Tampa area. I'm a grad student studying criminal psychology.

I'm Stephanie, soon-to-be divorced :cheer2: and I have two children. I am a registered nurse and live in the Winston Salem/Greensboro area of NC. I'll be 36 this week! My last Disney trip was 2005 so I am way overdue for a return visit. I'm hoping for late summer or fall this year. :earsboy:

Happy early birthday Stephanie

Okay my turn, My Name is Jenny 34, going through the divorce as we speak, mom to 3 children. 2 beautiful Princesses(4 and 3) and 1 Mickey fanatic(9). I am from Kansas City, and can't wait to be back with the Mouse in WDW. I have been 15 trips on last 20 years. This is so much fun hearing little bits of info from people all over the world. GREAT IDEA.:yay:

Hi, im Janice, 35, divorced (for many years) single mom to 2 girls 17 and 13.
Currently planning our yearly pilgramage to the mouse in November (2nd til 12th if anyone fancies meeting up) :)

Hey, I'm on the south shore too. I'm Rob, 34, Boston area, two beautiful young daughters, newly single and not particularly happy about it. I was planning a trip for next summer, but now I've got to focus on more pressing issues, like if I can keep the house. Still, hopefully if I can get the Disney $$ that are on the Disney Visa, I'll have an excuse to go through with the trip. What's a little more debt, right? :)

Nice to hear from everybody. I'm not looking for a relationship, but I figured I'd check in on some singles threads since all of a sudden I'm single. The other threads seemed too long and established, but I'll check back here.

Just wanted to say keep your chin, I was newlt single a year ago, and not particularly happy about it. After having some time and distance, I can now see things in a little different perspective. So Good Luck and Have fun in Disney, I took my 3 kids on a trip just with Mom last year, and it was the best things, maybe a little financial irresponsible but we started our own new memories. So I say go for it, you know what you need. Take some time and have some fun, make some memories for you and your kids.:sunny:

OK. Dannie here. Mom to 16 year old son who loves WDW as much as his momma (and that's a LOT). Never been married. Live and work in the suburban Boston, MA area. Looking at houses in central Florida with plans of moving down there by the end of the year.

My son & I will be at the BC from Aug 24 - Sep 21 this year (2008). We always have a great time and he's my all-time favorite travelin' buddy. Still, it would be fun to go have a drink with another grown-up sometime while junior's hanging out in the arcade or at the pool.

So, if anyone's interested in having a drink with a fairly funny, slightly chubby, somewhat-fanatical WDW fan -- no strings, no weird stuff :eek: I'm not looking for romance, just a fun time (so gals, that means you too!) -- let me know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter