Single Roll Call

OK. Dannie here. Mom to 16 year old son who loves WDW as much as his momma (and that's a LOT). Never been married. Live and work in the suburban Boston, MA area. Looking at houses in central Florida with plans of moving down there by the end of the year.

My son & I will be at the BC from Aug 24 - Sep 21 this year (2008). We always have a great time and he's my all-time favorite travelin' buddy. Still, it would be fun to go have a drink with another grown-up sometime while junior's hanging out in the arcade or at the pool.

So, if anyone's interested in having a drink with a fairly funny, slightly chubby, somewhat-fanatical WDW fan -- no strings, no weird stuff :eek: I'm not looking for romance, just a fun time (so gals, that means you too!) -- let me know.

Angy and I will be there around that time. . .would love to have you join us for drinks or an evening out. . .keep in touch and we can plan details. . .

OK. Dannie here. Mom to 16 year old son who loves WDW as much as his momma (and that's a LOT). Never been married. Live and work in the suburban Boston, MA area. Looking at houses in central Florida with plans of moving down there by the end of the year.

My son & I will be at the BC from Aug 24 - Sep 21 this year (2008). We always have a great time and he's my all-time favorite travelin' buddy. Still, it would be fun to go have a drink with another grown-up sometime while junior's hanging out in the arcade or at the pool.

So, if anyone's interested in having a drink with a fairly funny, slightly chubby, somewhat-fanatical WDW fan -- no strings, no weird stuff :eek: I'm not looking for romance, just a fun time (so gals, that means you too!) -- let me know.

Angy and I will be there around that time. . .would love to have you join us for drinks or an evening out. . .keep in touch and we can plan details. . .

I would love to meet up with you for a drink..no strings and no romance.:lmao: :lmao:

hi there.....I am Elizabeth..35..divorced.....going with my 9 year old daughter sept 20th to the 24th, then back down in december for a GIRLS ONLY TRIP! WOOT!!

I'll jump in. I'm 29F .. never married/ no kids. I noted that someone is considering moving to Texas? I can answer any questions despite the fact that I've been trying to leave this state for 27 years... :rolleyes1

Hi, I'm Jason, 36, never married, live and work off of I-Drive in Orlando, maybe 10 minutes from the Mouse. At the parks a lot, not surprisingly.

they said ones your close you loose the magic... is that true... ???

Hello,

I'm 33 M and I live in Nashville, TN, though originally from Philadelphia. I've just been enjoying all the advice on the board. I'm going back to WDW Oct. 17-21st at CSR for the Food and Wine Festival, though I'm considering checking out MNSSHP as well. Thanks again for all the great info.

hello almost neighbor...

names Timmy.. a girl Timmy :) 38 and from Delco,Pa ... 3 hours away from The mouse ... that is 15 minutes away from PHL airport and about 2 hours and 45 minutes to fly to MCO :rotfl: total of 3 hours!!! :woohoo:

hello almost neighbor...

names Timmy.. a girl Timmy :) 38 and from Delco,Pa ... 3 hours away from The mouse ... that is 15 minutes away from PHL airport and about 2 hours and 45 minutes to fly to MCO :rotfl: total of 3 hours!!! :woohoo:

:laughing: , i'm closer than you, i'm only 2 1/2 hrs away. 15-20 min. to BWI airport & 2hr 10min. fly time :laughing:

:laughing: , i'm closer than you, i'm only 2 1/2 hrs away. 15-20 min. to BWI airport & 2hr 10min. fly time :laughing:

hey bud!!!! I know you from somwhere :laughing: so... have we finalize that ESPN meet... wish we can find more ppes in May... :hug:

BWI!!! Glendamax is also from that area!!! Woohooo dismeet:banana: dismeet!!

oppss BTW.. Goodmorning Lovely Single Disers!!! :wave2:

Hello fellow Marylanders! I am not as close to BWI as you but still pretty close. Will be in WDW for Halloween!!!

hey bud!!!! I know you from somwhere :laughing: so... have we finalize that ESPN meet... wish we can find more ppes in May... :hug:

BWI!!! Glendamax is also from that area!!! Woohooo dismeet:banana: dismeet!!

oppss BTW.. Goodmorning Lovely Single Disers!!! :wave2:

espn for lunch works for me, just let me know what time.

didn't know there were so many Disers in Md., so those of you that are here, where at in this fine :sad2: state are you ?

Susan here, 36, female, from Jackson, NJ. DVC owner, love disney and siamese cats. LOL.

Here is me in the winter:
mehunter.jpg

And me in the spring, summer, and fall. LOL:
image37.jpg

Hi
I'm Earl 29', Married to Colleen, I own a collection agency:headache: . My wife and I Live in western NY near Buffalo. I'll be at WDW in early September,

Hi....another Bmore area Disney fan - work in Hunt Valley, live in what I like to call northern northern Baltimore County also known as Shrewsbury PA!!! Going to BC May 8 to 11 then on to Wonder 11 - 15......Single 43 2 cats no kids....

Hey DISers! I'm Glenda, female, 37, never married, no children, 6 feet tall, practicing Christian. I live in Baltimore, Maryland, which is about a 2 hour plane ride to the Mouse!

I've been visiting Disney World since 1984, and I've been solo twice. Outside of Disney, I also like the beach. My next trip will be with fellow-DISer "MadiMouse" for my bday in June!

Below is a pic taken at a ToT DISmeet with the DIScroc on my shoulder . . .

IMG_1597_3.jpg

I have 2 younger brothers who have 3 young daughters between them and we are planning our second big family Disney trip with grandparents et al in September.

Nice to meet you all.
Hi Neighbor! I'll be at Disney in Sept as well! :wave:

:wave2: Hi neighbors, I live in Maryland but work in Arlington, VA. Glad to see some locals on DisBoards. There are a few others, hopefully they will show up here. Jaz, GoofyDude, BudCollector, where are you? Come introduce yourselves to the Newbies.
39/M DC area. Divorced recently, no kids. Next vacation a Star Wars Weekend in June
Hey, i'm gary 50yo male from baltimore, got divorced so long ago that now i consider myself single,got no kids,got no pets, on my way back to disney for memorial day weekend.
Hi....another Bmore area Disney fan - work in Hunt Valley, live in what I like to call northern northern Baltimore County also known as Shrewsbury PA!!! Going to BC May 8 to 11 then on to Wonder 11 - 15......Single 43 2 cats no kids....
Hello fellow Marylanders! I am not as close to BWI as you but still pretty close. Will be in WDW for Halloween!!!

:goodvibes do I smell an "Inner harbour" Meet :goodvibes

Well Antss, I guess the answer is YES! Maybe we can hook up one Saturday this summer!

:banana:

Hi Neighbor! I'll be at Disney in Sept as well! :wave:

Well Antss, I guess the answer is YES! Maybe we can hook up one Saturday this summer!

:banana:

Yes!!! I am in !!! :):goodvibes :banana:

Ohhhhhhh I miss that part... :banana: dancing for your June trip!!!

To the OP: Thank you for creating this thread!! The other singles threads just move too fast -- I can't keep up at all with reading the posts, much less replying to any. It's helpful to have a roll call thread all by itself.

I'm Gina, I'm 41, and I have one son who is 12. We live right on the Pearland/Friendswood line in coastal SE Texas. Third-generation Texan, and can't imagine living anywhere else. I've been divorced for 10 years, and since DS is with me basically all the time when I'm not at work, I find myself left with the social skills of a common houseplant now. :thumbsup2

Epcot is our home-away-from-home, and we would be very happy if they would put a runway in the parking lot so we could get there that much faster. :goodvibes

-gina-

To the OP: Thank you for creating this thread!! The other singles threads just move too fast -- I can't keep up at all with reading the posts, much less replying to any. It's helpful to have a roll call thread all by itself.

I'm Gina, I'm 41, and I have one son who is 12. We live right on the Pearland/Friendswood line in coastal SE Texas. Third-generation Texan, and can't imagine living anywhere else. I've been divorced for 10 years, and since DS is with me basically all the time when I'm not at work,I find myself left with the social skills of a common houseplant now.
:thumbsup2

Epcot is our home-away-from-home, and we would be very happy if they would put a runway in the parking lot so we could get there that much faster. :goodvibes

-gina-

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: i have those same skills :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter