Single Digits

14 days from right now, I'll be getting together with you great DIS friends for a Holiday light tour of the resorts starting at WL. I'll be looking for your white glove Micheal Jackson....OOOOPPPPSSSS.....I mean your lime green glove Barb, lol.

Because of the Holiday, I have only 7 work days left til I leave, 6 if I change my reservation to earlier in the day....lol

<marquee><font color=green> <font size=9> SINGLE DIGITS!!!!!!</marquee></font></font>

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Anyone else slipping into pretrip panic mode yet? I started listing all the things I need to do before I leave and realized I run out of days to do it all! :eek: I can't believe it's almost here! Just one week left! WooHoo!!
And, Ray, I have the glove all cut out and ready to sew! :D :D

I'm ready to go NOW. Forget Thanksgiving, forget my niece's wedding (well, OK, maybe not), but most of all, forget work!!

Well I bought a new pair of jeans and a small backpack this weekend. That is the extent of my shopping- I will be able to focus more after I get my BB team picked and organized by Wed this week- then the long Holiday, then two days of work and I am gone!!!:D

2 and a half days of work left for me unless I leave Monday in the am. then it is 1 and a half!

2 more work days for me and 3 days 12 hours 11 minutes and 5 seconds to touchdown in Orlando!!!:D :D

One I leave Thursday night (staying at hotel near the airport because of early flight) I won't be able to check the boards. We are taking our laptop, but we haven't figured out how we can hook up while we are there.

I'll be sure to pop in to say Hi and Bye before we leave Thursday!! I'm soooo excited!!!!! Almost all packed!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I have today and then I have to work til 1 tomorrow afternoon...I am so excited!!!!!
Yippeee!

HUGE sigh of relief!!!!!! Last week, around Thursday my husband told me he may have to go to Germany on short notice, I have been holding my breath ever since. He was very late getting home last night, they found a temporary fix for the bug, and it looks like he will not have to go this week. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I would have gone to Orlando with the kids by myself (I have 2 special needs kids...) but we would have had to leave before DIS Con and I would have lost about 100 DVC points. Whew!!! I can breathe again!

We leave in 2 days!!!!!!!!!!

Jeez! The days are going by so

S L O W L Y

Course by Wednesday night things will have picked up to my usual hectic pace. Still got a few things left on my list to pick up...then maybe I can start packing over the weekend.

BTW, is there is DISCON chat tomorrow??

I'm glad things worked out for you Teri! :)

I am so not ready! I haven't even received my MVMCP ticket yet!!! I ordered it on Oct. 15th!! Phoned last week to inquire about it, was told it was sent, but came back to Disney, and was re-sent on the 10th of Nov. I'll give it a couple more days before I phone again.

Kim

Butterflies are flapping their wings here. 3 more work days to go. Got my MVMCP ticket, my cruise docs, AP, passport. (breathe deeply). We are almost there.

Teri, so glad you DH didn't have to go away.

One more day at work and then I'm off to WDW in 2 days!!!! Can't wait to meet you all!!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

:D :)

I am worse that than a little kid on CHristmas morning.....and I am getting my torture techniques honed in..... :D

Oh Glo, I'm gonna have to watch out for you!! LOL :D

Well, I'm done with work and we leave Friday morning at 7:45..... I'm so excited, I can hardly wait to meet all of you!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter