Single Digits

At work today I started doing my countdown.....in hours!!!!!

I can hardly wait! We can't do our Christmas tree till after we get back. We do a live tree, for one, and the cats would climb it while we're gone! :jester:

We leave in about 488 HOURS!!!!! :D :bounce: :D :bounce: :D

OMG, that's funny-488 hours!! LOL
I probably shouldn't even put this in print, but so far I'm leaving early Tuesday morning (27th) and arrive in Orlando around 10:30am! I haven't decided what to do with my afternoon yet. I don't think I'll be able to take a nap, I'll be too excited. I may have to head to one of the parks just to work off the nervous energy. ;)

I know exactly what you mean Barb....I get in the night before probably after 10:30 pm and I will be to excited to sleep I know it...

OMG...according to the count down page I have 521 odd hours left til I arrive in WDW....Yippeeeeeeee!!!!

I can't believe it is almost time!!!

Is anyone else as excited as I am????

Yiiippppeeeeeeee!!!!!

:wave: Hi, Glo. I'm very excited. I have three weeks from today. I'm always three days ahead your countdown (since I'm driving). I can't wait to meet everyone. :D

Only 20 days for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it's really hard to pack in secret!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce::bounce: :bounce::bounce: :bounce: :bounce::bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

:( I think I'm sooooo close and sooooo excited that I'm already in the 'I can't sleep' timeframe. :(

Oh well.......there are worse things to pout about! :D

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

21 days for me
OMG...

21 days for me!
Them butterflies are flying all over my stomach once again

I can't believe it's right around the corner. I'm decorating for Christmas and doing my Christmas shopping every chance I get! It's 22 days away for me and I'm just worried I won't get it all done before I leave! I'm also worried that I'll be so tired from all this running around at home that I'll get to WDW and crash! :eek: But, I'm taking it one day at a time and what I get done, I get done. :D

I'm not doing any Christmas stuff until I get back!! Well, I have a little shopping done. Things I've just happened to see and pick up. Nothing major and no actual time spent "Christmas shopping". No tree, no decorations, etc. until after I get back. I can only handle one major event at a time!!

I am so excited! I am glad that all of you are too! Only fellow Dis'ers understand! My DM is excited, but just 'normal' people excited. Not COMMANDO excited. I love to obsess over plans and events and things to see and do, and my lovely DM nods her head and says, that sounds good. Which is mixed. SHe is very happy to go along with whatever plans I make, but ...doesn't get into the the microplanning that I like to do.

But luckily, you guys do! :p Suitcasze came out tonight! Time to start throwing things into it.
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Ok, I am going to admit to taking down the luggage, and actually putting stuff into it....can you believe it? Last trip I packed two hours before I left in the middle of the night.....hmmmmm...do ya think I am a wee bit excited?

Still though, not a full fledged commando....lol

Only 8 more days for me!!!
So little time and so much to do. Before I leave I have to buy Ornaments for the DIS-CON and CB Ornament Exchanges, clean the house, get new contacts (got to have a clear view when I meet all of you), finish making my christmas cards, decorate my christmas tree and my apartment, do laundry, pack my suitcase........:eek:
I'll be exhausted when I leave (but I can take a 10-hour nap on the plane:D )

Wow Sandra Lucky you!!!
Take me with you?
Anyone leaving early want to adopt me?????....hehehehehehe
I promise I don't eat much....lol :rolleyes: ;) :)

Yipppeeeeee!!!!

Almost two weeks left for me...I can not wait....lol

17 days for me. I am so glad to have a major holiday mixed in.. less work days:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter