Single Digits

glo

Has a heart bigger then all of
Only 1 day til <b>THE EVENT </b>!!!! Does anyone know how many hours that it? Is everyone excited???

Since I took out my DIS CON Signature I've had no idea how close it is! Thak you for reminding us GLO!!!
I will be at this event with bells on! It will be a gathering of friends as well as a celebration of life!
Let's get ready to party!

WooHoo! I can't wait! I have the best times with DIS friends!! I have a very busy time before the convention, but it can't come soon enough for me. What a wonderful, healing experience this will be. I'm just looking forward to meeting everyone and spending LOTS of time with all of you! That's the best part for me-it's not just a dinner or lunch meet. It's going to be DAYS together!!

you are welcome Gerri.

It is amazing what on misplaced quote mark will do :D

I'll keep the countdown to the official opening going each day.....can't wait!!!

I am so interested in doing one of the behind the scene tours?? Especially the ones in the tunnels, anyone interested????

Sandra, I will let you know info...I'll look into it.

wooohooo 69 days left!!!
getting closer and closer.......

something to look forward to.....

Glo, thanks for doing this countdown. I check it every morning! ;) I would love to do one of the tours, but I don't know where I would fit it in! I've got so much going each day, there's barely any time to sleep. That's why I added the extra day, I need that just to "hang around" the parks and see the things I missed.

I did it and it is great. A bit weird (seeing Donald holding her head and whimpering just before the parade, looking at Belle while she chose lunch at the cafeteria and Aurora smokes a cigarette). Anyway, it is cool. You also get this pin at the columbia house, where you stop for lunch.
I would like to go back to the utilidors. I think there is another tour that goes down there. Hey! this is a pretty good idea for the thrill ride tour day...A backstage tour.

oh boy,oh boy!!!! It is getting close!

It's getting so close. It's hard to imagine that our countdown has gone from over 400 days to 69!

68 68 68 68 68 68 68 68 68 68 68 68 68 68 68 68 68 68 68 68 68 68 68

I look forward to seeing your post here. Can you believe it is just a little over two months away!?!?!

Getting close to the 60 day ps point. I am starting to look forward to this vacation as I did not take one this summer. I need to get away from it all!

GLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you overslept???

66 66 66 66 66 66 66 66 66 66 66 66 66 66 66 66 66 66 66 66 66 66 66 66 66

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter