Single Digits

:eek: :eek: You guys are starting to scare me.:eek: :eek: LOL

I'll start out reserved and subdued. But, once I get comfortable with everyone, I can be very loud and rumbunctious. (& sometimes very, very silly) I tend to have a lot of nervous energy when I'm having fun. This should be a very interesting vacation! :) :D:p :p

Barb sweetie, you know that you don't have to be afraid of me...I can't speak about others here on the board...You know that SOME people here CUSS and are wild...no matter how hard she(oops did I say she?) tries to hide it....lol

I do not go out and buy muzzles, or call people names...nope not I. I was taught to respect my elders....lol

Do not worry Barb, I will take care of you...from these wild hooligans....hehehehehe

Especially that BRAT...you know who....anyone have a good mouse trap?

Well today is Halloween.. Happy Halloween to all my DisCon Buddies.. I better dust off my broom, where did I put that Hat...I better practice my cackle too...I bet I can cuss tonight though being it is Halloween and I am such a witch...I wonder who plays the werewolf tonight.. Hmmmmmmm!!!!!!!

But all I can say as it gets closer and closer is Yee-Haw, Let's party and have some fun... See you all in less than a month.. Yikes..

Aw, Glo, what a honey, thanks for looking out for me. But, I'm not really scared. :eek: Not at all. The closer we get the more I am looking forward to this. I think we're going to have one humdinger of a time! Great times, great friends! What more can you ask for??? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

A witch Mackey? I was thinking something better for you....lol

Barb, see I am not so bad am I? SOme people just paint a horrible picture of me....

Happy Halloween everyone!!!

Do you guys know that there hasn't been a full moon on Halloween since 1955? Apropriate don't ya think?

Glo, I can't imagine any one ever saying anything bad about you. You're just a sweetie in my book! :) I can't believe it's November! I turned the page on the calendar this morning and there it was........."leave for DIS-Con" right there on the very page that I'm looking at!! I now get to see that note every day until I leave. :D Talk about incentive to get my butt going on all the little things I need to do before I leave! I plan on starting the Christmas decorations Saturday, after I go to a local craft show to pick up some ornaments for DIS-Con and the CB ornament exchange. :) :)

Heigh-ho, heigh ho!
it is time to start packing -for-real!!!!!

Just 24 days to me:D :D :D :D :D

Barb thanks for the awesome compliment.....but you might be suprised about me...Me sweet? I guess finally someone believes me....lol.

Livia I am so so so jealous!!! Come pick me up!!!

Patrick???? :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehehehehe.....

I knew I could get him to change his tune...lol

glo wipes away the tears....sob sob...lol

Yikes.. should I be packing????:earseek: :eek: I fly out the morning of November 24..so that makes 22 days for me.. Wahoo!!!!!! Yippee!!!!!

Linda and I talked this am.. this is getting way too exciting..

I leave in the 22nd...I guess I better start doing some Laundry :D

20 days for Me

hmmmmmm...maybe I should consider more days....lol

nope, I think I better go look into Monday nite as it is now.....Yikes!!!

That would be only 24 more days for me!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter