September 17, 2006 - 11 Night Southern Caribbean Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought i'd make it to post 8!!! so good afternoon everyone- bought my Crocs yesterday for the cruise. :cool1: Is anyone here form the Orlando area- if so, can you let me know if the crocs shop there has crocs cloud? my mums diabetic and I would love to get these for her as a pre cruise trip.

Thanks,

Lynn

PrettyInTink said:
One great thing about our job is that we can take off whenever we want, however long we want. It's just a question of how much $$$ we have floating around :cool1: As long as we turn their truck in to them.
OT, but has anyone ever been on an Alaskan cruise? I have always wanted to go but I want a ship comparable to DCL or I ain't going. Dh wants to do the whole shebang. Land and sea. Just wondering if anyone had any reccomendations. We will be going around 2008. I want to just wait until disney decides to go but :rolleyes: dh says go asap.

I, too, am a proud owner of a hot pink razor. DH "bought " it for me. Bought meaning got it free for signing another contract with cingular. :woohoo: I don't know how to work half the features but hey, it's pink, what else matters?

My spouse has wanted a PINK Razor... you're gonna have to give us a nod :thumbsup2 or warn us :sad2: on that phone in a bit - as she is sort of close to swapping hers' for it!

And now... I'm done for now...

TTFN!

motorola_v3_pink.jpg

#10​

Scott H said:
I'll be there, "the Lord willing and the creek don't rise".... trivia question, who used to end his TV show with that line???? This one really date me. But I named my first dog after him, a beagle non the less.

No clue, and I thought we were about the same age. I'm not going to guess either because we all know how good i am at that! :rotfl2:

icunurse_celeste said:
Good morning all. I've given up hope on trying to keep up with the boards. So, if there is anything major I am missing- someone please tell me.

Scott, I wanted to let you know that I did better with the ear thing and scuba on Sunday. As I was by myself at the deep end of the pool- I was able to go down at my own pace and take the time to clear my ears. I think when I was working in pairs that I felt like I had to keep up with them- and hence the two holes in my left ear drum.

For anyone thinking about putting their little kids in a bubble makers scuba class, I would highly recommend it! Noah loved it. They let them hang out in full scuba gear, but couldn't go past 4 feet. He did great and had fun. After the older kids went to the deep end of the pool, he practiced his snorkeling skills.

Have a great day everyone! :cheer2:

Good to hear Celeste, We pause this post for a commercial, after our Move to Cheyenne, Soggy Moose Diving will be open for business and we can do almost any SCUBA class for ya. Now back to our program.

Because of Lynn’s slow ear clearing, we have her get in before me, and start her descent, other diver get in and I follow and sometime it works out. Also it is a good idea to let the divemaster where ever you are know that you have slow ears.

lmhannon2004 said:
i thought i'd make it to post 8!!! so good afternoon everyone- bought my Crocs yesterday for the cruise. :cool1: Is anyone here form the Orlando area- if so, can you let me know if the crocs shop there has crocs cloud? my mums diabetic and I would love to get these for her as a pre cruise trip.

Thanks,

Lynn

Lynn, is it afternoon where you are. Are you in Europe or Africa?
Croc store is LD for me.

lmhannon2004 said:

Thanks,

Lynn

Lynn, if ya need to go to the Crocs web site and order there.

Speaking of Crocs, has anyone used the Croc Butter????

Here's a list of people who have signed up for Tag. It's really a lot of fun. All you have to do is send me a PM so I know you want to be included:

Tigger & Bubba
Pahrumpgirl
Eyeorelvr10
butlersdidit
sandym
#1mouse
firsttimers
glindamood
Scott H
myfairygodmother
winotracy
scrappy910
mommaluvsDis
wrabitdad
kborn
sweetsue

Don't get left out of the fun. Send a PM today.

WOW.....Am I behind in reading!! ...like about a few hundred posts!!!

Hope everyone is well, we are all doing great :sunny: , school starts tomorrow for my boys :guilty: ...way to early for me, we are having too much fun this summer!!

Can someone catch me up to speed on the Palo Brunch for the group, are we still on or????? :confused3 :confused3

Talk to you later!! ;)

captaincrash said:
My spouse has wanted a PINK Razor... you're gonna have to give us a nod :thumbsup2 or warn us :sad2: on that phone in a bit - as she is sort of close to swapping hers' for it!

And now... I'm done for now...

TTFN!

motorola_v3_pink.jpg

#10​
:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 Two thumbs up! I'm clumsy and have dropped this phone a zillion times and it still works. Some pretty cool features I'm still learning about too!

...forgot this.....

I think I read where someone was keeping track on excursions....here are ours!!

St. Thomas
Captain Nautica St. John Snorkeling Expedition
Suzie, Brian, Billy DS13, Aussie DS10, Bretty DS8

Barbados
Five Star Catamaran and Turtle Encounter

I still don't know what to do for Antigua, St. Lucia, St. Kitts????
Any Ideas for Family things with 8 year old???

Have a great day!! :cool1:

SuzieDizney said:
...forgot this.....

St. Thomas

Barbados

Send a PM to Mickey&JoshNut to get included on the list!! :)

SuzieDizney said:
...forgot this.....

St. Thomas

Barbados

In St. Kitts there is a railroad tour of the island that they might find interesting.

Morning everyone. This is post #1 for me.

Hi All, I keep seeing mention of DVC this and that and was curious how their program works. Can their "points" be used for the DCL? How many would you need to accumulate?

I ran across this for sale, well it says pending but just wanted to get an idea of the price range for these things.

dvc for sale

tks!

The Official Disney Wonder DisBoard Jammie Breakfast
DATE: Tuesday, September 19th
TIME: 8 am - 9:30 am

We will arrange for a picture to be taken of all of us in our Disney Jammies.

Please PM me, or post here, if you'd like to attend. The more the merrier.

Please note: you do not need to wear Disney PJ's to attend, but PJ's of some sort are mandatory :rotfl2:

This event is shaping up to be larger than the one on the Magic last year, as our count currently stands at 95 participants.

Mickey&JoshNut (1)
DisneyPinDiva (1)
KimKatMom (2)
Krdisneybound (5)
ScottH (2)
BobandLee (2)
Glindamood (2)
Tigger&Bubba (2)
PrettyinTink (2)
Airforcemomof2 (4)
Hygiene99 (2)
Winotracy (2)
Spros/Kpros (2)
Disforever (1)
wrabitdad (2)
Kitster/Corwin17 (2)
CaptainCrash (4)
Imhannon2004 (2)
Pahrumpgirl (4)
Chessa (3)
myfairygodmother (2)
tigger24 (3)
minniemouse71 (2)
Q’s my princess (2)
seaulater (2)
Strissel (3)
charwac1 (2)
kborn (3)
icunurse Celeste (7)
bluewaves (3)
annrae (2)
Luvdis31 (2)
aphoenix (2)
IMonso/LetsGoSteelers (5)
Sweet Sue (3)
Suzie Dizney (5)

If you notice that your name is missing or the count is incorrect please send me a PM.

Deadline to register is September 1, 2006.

LetsGoSteelers said:
Hi All, I keep seeing mention of DVC this and that and was curious how their program works. Can their "points" be used for the DCL? How many would you need to accumulate?

I ran across this for sale, well it says pending but just wanted to get an idea of the price range for these things.

dvc for sale

tks!

When you buy into DVC you purchase so many points. I can't think of what the min. is, but you can buy however many you want. Points can be used at DVC hotels, several Disney resorts around the world, the cruise line, and at other hotels around the world.

For the cruise line, the points are based on length of cruise and stateroom category.

Although I'm sure there is someone out there who can explain all of this better than me. I'm a DVC novice. :lmao:

rotary2808 said:
When you buy into DVC you purchase so many points. I can't think of what the min. is, but you can buy however many you want. Points can be used at DVC hotels, several Disney resorts around the world, the cruise line, and at other hotels around the world.

For the cruise line, the points are based on length of cruise and stateroom category.

Although I'm sure there is someone out there who can explain all of this better than me. I'm a DVC novice. :lmao:

That's very well done..

Also can check out the DVC site on Disney.com and the DVC sections here on the DIS boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter