September 17, 2006 - 11 Night Southern Caribbean Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eeyore1928

<font color=FF99FF>Believer of Faith, Trust and Pi
You guys are rocking tonight....just might make the 8,000 mark tonight. Are we on track for the big 10,000 mark? Anyone know?

Mickey&JoshNut said:
Gee...I sure hope our excursion in St Lucia doesn't run late....we aren't supposed to be back at the ship until 6:30 pm......guess we won't be doing any shopping there outside of our excursion.

That was my concern, we were looking at the Herod's tour that is 7.5 hrs.....not sure that is going to work if we are only there from 12-7pm.

Anyone else doing the Herod's tour?

This is shamless, but why not

Try for the magic number

papa said:
I almost did

sorry papa, I couldn;t resist, especially the way you tried to just shamelessly rack up the posts, I felt the sudden urge to sneak in there, like someone did to me on the 500th Top O' the page posting...so close yet so far...capt'n crash, the cycle is complete, I've crossed over to the dark side :darth:

That Ivan! He's a sneaky one!! Trying to get out of the photo op by changing his screenname, stealing 8000 from kind, good-hearted papa like the pirate: he is. Watch out!!

Way to go Ivan!! :lmao: :goodvibes

LetsGoSteelers said:
pirate: pirate: Gotcha! pirate: pirate:

WOOOOO HOOOOOO......!!!

:dancer: 8000! :dancer:
............. party:

:cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc

:banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1:

:dance3: :woohoo: :dance3: :woohoo: :dance3: :woohoo:

I was soooo happy to see this well timed "poaching" effort! <Sob*> it makes me feel the Dark side has hope yet....

Yeah... 3:20AM ... just got awakened by the 2 Y.O. and got her AND Mom resettled... but NOW I'm up... so I got restive and decided to kick up the wifi connection here at the Holiday Inn. I wuz busy and slightly tired all day. I kno... compared to some (EG PIT) my driving just under 300 miles was nothing... but about 60% was on 1 lan country roads and freeway speeds. I get nervous with onrushing traffic at a 110-130 MPH closing speed and barely 5-6' seperating us.... I tend to hug the right line... then we get a couple of unexpected bicyclists out here (!!!!) that I had to be alert for - plus a few CHP already working other motorists over who keep me on my toes for being "proper".

SO... aside from all that .... I was on-line very little yesterday. I only managed 3 or 4 postings I think. We ended up stopping at 3 Walmarts between Sunday evening and last nite 11PM. ONE had the Bubba Mugs! I paid the "average" of four bucks... which is OK... but of potential interest to us DIS bretheren... another customer in line noted my purchases and volunteered a thought: They had purchased one of the smaller Bubba Mugs and they RETURNED IT. The guy warned that his gasket in the lid came off and once that was off and lost - his leaked all over him when he tried to drink from it. I was not sure if HE lost the gasket or he bought it without the gasket to begin with. I took a hard look at mine and feel it should stay put in the lid. BUT I'm keeping my Walmart receipt on the fridge for a couple weeks while I "test" one of my Bubba mugs for servicability. I do expect it to perform as expected though.

#1​

starwars3-darth_vader.jpg

Calling all Jedi !!!!​

Hygiene99 said:
Hi everyone !

Will not make the Quota for the day !
Have to work Grave yard again $$$ :teeth:
Goodnight

but that is ok some of you have some catching up to do :sunny:
Here is the list of what you have posted so far !!

SCOTT H 889 :badpc: :surfweb:
Hygiene99 788
BobandLee 682
winotracy 597
Mickey&JoshNut 330
icunurse_celeste 288
captaincrash 206 impressive :thumbsup2
Tigger&Bubba 192
krdisneybound 187
DisneyPinDiva 180
pahrumpgirl 180
PrettyInTink 177
papa 175
glindamood 146
kpros 145
MommaluvsDis 144
seaulater 134
Sunshine56 96
bluewaves 90
moocow35 90
sandysplayhouse 86
webray 84
Tink33 79
rotary2808 79
gouodux 79
EnchantedPlayroom 73
eeyorelvr10 71
Q's My Princess 67
bonzie1 61
IMonso 59
piglet33 56
first timers 52
Kitster 51
justmestace 48
EpcotKilterFan 47
dan and scott 47
aphoenix 46
Kborn 44
alikat99 43
minniemouse71 36
BethE 36
dobelover 32
strawberryblonde 31
sweetsue 30
mdvasquez 28
WebmasterRegina 26
Chessa 24
Keggy 23
@GoofyNut 23
Dopeylover54 23
DisneyBlonde 22
butlersdidit 21
tigger24 21
spros 20
SuzieDizney 19
kimkatmom 19
disforever 18
Cindi0511 17
JimboCh 17
jjupiter 17
PatriciaH 16
Eeyore1928 16
cotomom 16

tap & dap 15
cruzincricketts 15
airforcemomof2 15
tde1969 14
gatour 14

scrappy910 13
Rob_b 13
LetsGoSteelers 13
Figment72 13

luvdiz2 12

Strissel 12
Corwin17 12
Dancind 11
annrae 11
Skylarr29 11
Rockolamamma 10
S.Sunshine 10
Mickbee 10
rcostello1 8
sandym 7
charwac1 7
wrabitdad 7
lmhannon2004 7
pigletls 7
TDC Nala 7
Suecot2000 6
myfairygodmother 6
cinlyn 6

jweiss 6
ashleydoc 6
wide awake 6
jstevens001 5
gismo1554 5
yensidfan99 3
gabbysmom04 3
Cruisin'goose 3
mostyn17 3
hessman 3
Mackey Mouse 3
jag90 3

DVCLady 3
j-rod 3
ckturby 3
mickeymom923 2
jessibrina 2
rngrblu9 2
DVC Minnie 2
cgcw 2
castlegazer 2
WeLuvDCL 2
justme2 2
Tigrrtum 2
Kathryn in MN 1
aan1701 1
tekmnky 1
kris1973 1
MellieR 1
LazyLou 1
TiggerStac 1
PlutoGirl0307 1
TikiGirl 1
kritter 1
DzneLin 1
AnneMation 1
sklimuck 1
BELLE16127 1
PeterPanFanWDW 1
bettemom 1
ivanova 1
dalemm 1
DCL~Dreamer 1
Diana Lyn 1
Pappy 1
sarahlovespooh 1
WVMD 1
disgal1 1
nordkin 1

sweetsue said:
Hi everyone! It's been a LOOONG time! .....

So what's up with all the posts? Is this some contest to see who can post the most? Ewww - that even rhymed.

Sweet Sue

600_44.jpg

Wecome back Sue... the September 17, 2006 - 11 Night Southern Caribbean Repubic is in cosmic flex, a Sith Lord has emerged on the thread and the "....Dark side of the Force is POWERFUL... beware it... CONSUME you it will...." especially in the prescence of these secret Sith Lords who keep proddin' the thread count towards 10,000 ... then 100,000 thus keeping the top spots beyond MY GRASP!!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Now... I am hosting the Mickey Ice Cream Race Challenge ... and have NEVER mentioned ANYTHING about any "contest" or RACE to see WHO can POST the most. Shucks, I'm still trying to read backwards to catch up on the "fun" I've missed this last day or so! Not to mention the 350+ pages preceeding my recent inclusion here barely a month ago! :confused3

But consider....

darth_vader.jpg

Join forces with "us" in defeating the "Emporer" and his lackies... and together (in some sort of loosly run dictatorship) we can rule the Galaxy! You don't know the POWER or the Dark side. Try it with a frappachino or hot chocolate next to your keyboard... it is nice... really it is. :surfweb: So... WHAT on Earth am I talking about? I don't know - as I'm just barely awake after having been roused by my loudly complaining (now asleep again) 2.75 yeasr old.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
#2?

Signature with-held to conceal my Sith influenced identity​

sweetsue said:
:lmao: Of course this would only work if you explained she is an up-and-coming contemporary artist that focuses on abstract art and it's symbolism. For example, to many people the lump of clay on my coffee table is just a lump of clay. But to the art patrons of the world - the blue grey sculpture symbolishes the life force of an elephant blending with the cool blue water of the local watering hole. The grey protuberances symbolize the ritual cleansing and erotic feel as the elephant splahes water over it's ears and upon it's back.

So how's that for starters? :lmao:

Sweet Sue

All I can say is "SOLD" that is what you would hear! :lmao: :rotfl: :goodvibes

Strissel said:
My husband and 9 y.o. son are just poopers. Yea, I said it, "poopers". Can I say that on the disboards? They don't wanna do the Jammie Breakfast. That's alright! I'm the one in the family who does the packing and the laundry. They'll see just what's left to wear in their respective drawers the morning of the breakfast. That's right. Nothing but Mickey. And if they don't come down to breakfast, I'll just cry & be mopey all day.

Sandy

This is a family joke - "His jammies will be on his list to wear" so he won't have a choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter