September 17, 2006 - 11 Night Southern Caribbean Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
pahrumpgirl said:
Leslie,

If there was a blender with a TV it would not be a biig suprise to you!! :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

Doug

Mine doesn't have a TV.. but I do have the mother of all blenders... :rotfl2:

Tigger&Bubba said:
It is really sad to get rid of a pink fridge. We lost ours 19 years ago. I still have my double stainless steel oven though. You can see it in the movie "Blast from the Past". It still works and I don't ever want to part with it. It's the one reason we haven't remodeled the kitchen. We have an historic home here in Florida LOL It's over 45 years old.

OMG it sounds like we have the same oven...is it a Tappan Fabulous 400????
One big oven, 1 small oven and the 4 burners pull out with a chopping block in front that shows when it's closed (burners disappear under the ovens).

I should post pictures....

Tigger&Bubba said:
Corwin17, while they're all playing romper room skype you could run another page if you like. I'll stay out of the way. Just give me fair warning. :lmao:

Romper Room Skype???? Ha!

Mickey&JoshNut said:
OMG it sounds like we have the same oven...is it a Tappan Fabulous 400????
One big oven, 1 small oven and the 4 burners pull out with a chopping block in front that shows when it's closed (burners disappear under the ovens).

I should post pictures....

Ours is a Fridgidare Custom Imperial. Same concept. the burners disappear under the oven. Kewl. No chopping block. All stainless steel. :love:

Tigger&Bubba said:
Ours is a Fridgidare Custom Imperial. Same concept. the burners disappear under the oven. Kewl. No chopping block. All stainless steel. :love:

yup sounds just like it...ours is stainless steel too...Mom calls it her pride and joy...still looks as good today as it did in 1964...I'll have to take her word for it since I wasn't born yet!!!

Kathryn in MN said:
WOOHOO! UPS came an hour ago with our docs!

:banana: :banana: :yay: :yay: :bounce: :cheer2: :cool1: :Pinkbounc :yay: :yay: :yay: :banana: :banana:

We are traveling under a unique situation and were not supposed to have our cabin # confirmed until arrival at the pier. I did purchase the Disney transfers and wondered how they'd pull it off with our luggage. Now I know - they assigned our cabin early.

And we got a veranda. :yay: I've had inside and oceanview, but never my own veranda!
Congrats on the Veranda!! :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

You will love it, especially if you happen have brought a bottle or two of champagne. ;) :drinking1 :drinking:

Not only do we have a frig in the garage, we have one in our newly completed outdoor bbq island. Which also has a bar cooler like you would find at your local tavern. Umm, after spending, well, we won't discuss the cost . . . . how stupid was that part. There's already a fridge, why did we need the bar part?! Wow, that was pretty lame now I think about it! Oh well, it does look "kewl".

We have friends (that may be joining us on this cruise :rolleyes1 ) that have a frig in their garage, and one in their office!

aphoenix said:
I just faxed in our APs for the shipboard credit. Is there any way to verify that it has been applied, other than calling DCL?

I called DCL tonight just to ask about DL APs, and the girl, Melanie, said her manager said they were for WDW only. Makes no sense to me, but then she went and asked again and said it WOULD work WITH Fla Res Rates. So I got her manager's name and will have my TA call again tomorrow and try to ask for him! My TA called last night and they told her it could NOT be combined with FRR. :confused3

My guess is it varies as to whom we talk to. I'll let you know what she finds out tomorrow. :confused3

Mickey&JoshNut said:
yup sounds just like it...ours is stainless steel too...Mom calls it her pride and joy...still looks as good today as it did in 1964...I'll have to take her word for it since I wasn't born yet!!!

I love our house. It is actually 44 years old. That is really old for Florida. It was a really big house back in it's day. We have three original bathrooms and walk in closets. unheard of back then. We also have hardwood floors throughout which is not common in Florida. I'm not afraid of hurricanes in this house like I would be in a new house either. It is solid. I hope to draw my last breath in this home. We don't live in the "best" neighborhood but we do live in the best home for us. The bank doesn't own it and as long as we can pay the insurance and taxes it will remain ours. I fell in love the minute I saw this house. That was almost 20 years ago. Everyone thought I was crazy. It was so 60's right down to the tourquise garage door and the pink fridge. We have changed it alot over the years but the stainless steel oven endures. :p

Tigger&Bubba said:
I love our house. It is actually 44 years old. That is really old for Florida. It was a really big house back in it's day. We have three original bathrooms and walk in closets. unheard of back then. We also have hardwood floors throughout which is not common in Florida. I'm not afraid of hurricanes in this house like I would be in a new house either. It is solid. I hope to draw my last breath in this home. We don't live in the "best" neighborhood but we do live in the best home for us. The bank doesn't own it and as long as we can pay the insurance and taxes it will remain ours. I fell in love the minute I saw this house. That was almost 20 years ago. Everyone thought I was crazy. It was so 60's right down to the tourquise garage door and the pink fridge. We have changed it alot over the years but the stainless steel oven endures. :p

Okay...this is just too weird...our house is 42 years old (older than me)....we also have hardwood floors, and fair size bedrooms...we live in the older part of our town but we love it...it is close to everything and if we had to we can walk to our bank, grocery store, doctor's office, drug store, and even walk to the mall.

Mickey&JoshNut said:
Okay...this is just too weird...our house is 42 years old (older than me)....we also have hardwood floors, and fair size bedrooms...we live in the older part of our town but we love it...it is close to everything and if we had to we can walk to our bank, grocery store, doctor's office, drug store, and even walk to the mall.

We're not twins, but our houses are :rotfl2:

gouodux said:
Not only do we have a frig in the garage, we have one in our newly completed outdoor bbq island. Which also has a bar cooler like you would find at your local tavern. Umm, after spending, well, we won't discuss the cost . . . . how stupid was that part. There's already a fridge, why did we need the bar part?! Wow, that was pretty lame now I think about it! Oh well, it does look "kewl".

We have friends (that may be joining us on this cruise :rolleyes1 ) that have a frig in their garage, and one in their office!

I thought everyone had two fridges. We have to store alot of ice down here. Everyone I know has two fridges. We entertain alot. There's always room for one more at the table. And always room to store more beverages. :woohoo:

Kathryn in MN. KEWL on the veranda…..

Congrats to all that got their DOC’s Still none here in WY.

I was able to get home early, got a story to tell… will do later.

Tracy I hope you are OK, makes me think you really could be related to Leslie.

Peter, with DVC you used to get the stateroom credit, if booked with in a certain time period, 30 days I believe.

Celeste you are welcome, What kind of shock????

PIT, all ya need to make a pink fridg is a can of spray paint….

OK Story time, There I was minding my own business in the Crown Room at SLC, when a gentleman arrives in a wheel chair and then sits down next to me, I looked at him and smiles and then he said “Hello”, I thought I knew the face and the voice confirmed it. It was Billy D. Williams, I had to run to my plane, but it was KEWL.

There all caught up...

Scott H said:
Kathryn in MN. KEWL on the veranda…..

Congrats to all that got their DOC’s Still none here in WY.

I was able to get home early, got a story to tell… will do later.

Tracy I hope you are OK, makes me think you really could be related to Leslie.

Peter, with DVC you used to get the stateroom credit, if booked with in a certain time period, 30 days I believe.

Celeste you are welcome, What kind of shock????

PIT, all ya need to make a pink fridg is a can of spray paint….

OK Story time, There I was minding my own business in the Crown Room at SLC, when a gentleman arrives in a wheel chair and then sits down next to me, I looked at him and smiles and then he said “Hello”, I thought I knew the face and the voice confirmed it. It was Billy D. Williams, I had to run to my plane, but it was KEWL.

There all caught up...
Scott.. you mean you didn't feel it in the Force?? :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter