September 17, 2006 - 11 Night Southern Caribbean Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is really sad to get rid of a pink fridge. We lost ours 19 years ago. I still have my double stainless steel oven though. You can see it in the movie "Blast from the Past". It still works and I don't ever want to part with it. It's the one reason we haven't remodeled the kitchen. We have an historic home here in Florida LOL It's over 45 years old.

icunurse_celeste said:
But Mom, all the cool kids have skype theses days!!! :rotfl2:

Celeste here is the version WE use !!

http://www.download.com/Skype/3000-2349-10225260.html :teeth:
Anyone else ?

we had a conference call with 5 people from the thread the other night .. :teeth: there is Room for more ! :teeth:

It is not the latest version 2.5 but we had some problems with it !
anyone else who has it, and upgraded to the newest version 2.5
Having problems ??
:grouphug:

DisneyPinDiva said:
Okay there is a FRIDGE with a TV in the front??? OMG! :rolleyes:
Where have you been?
11759903.jpg

West Coast, Checking in!!

And I promise to behave tonight. :angel: :angel: :angel:

Grumble! Grumble! Grumble! Grumble! No documents. Grumble! Grumble! Grumble! Grumble!

Hygiene99 said:
Celeste here is the version WE use !!

http://www.download.com/Skype/3000-2349-10225260.html :teeth:
Anyone else ?

we had a conference call with 5 people from the thread the other night .. :teeth: there is Room for more ! :teeth:

It is not the latest version 2.5 but we had some problems with it !
anyone else who has it, and upgraded to the newest version 2.5
Having problems ??
:grouphug:
I have version 2.0.0.81 . Is it still setting of your bells and whistles Pete?

winotracy said:
16 days !!!!!!!!!
Wait! You're leaving on the 9th?!? So are Vicki and I! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

We got a whole week of stuff planned for my brother and his family from Iowa. Who knows, maybe we'll run into each other! :wave: :wave: :wave:

BobandLee said:
Where have you been?
11759903.jpg
I do not usually check out the fridge departments unless I am in the market for one... that's unreal. How addicted to TV do you have to be
does it get Cable??? :rotfl2:

BobandLee said:
I have version 2.0.0.81 . Is it still setting of your bells and whistles Pete?
no
2.5 is the one we had problems with :teeth:

DisneyPinDiva said:
I do not usually check out the fridge departments unless I am in the market for one... that's unreal. How addicted to TV do you have to be
does it get Cable??? :rotfl2:
I'm sure it does. Probably DVD inputs too. Maybe even internet. :rotfl2:

Corwin17 said:
Wait! You're leaving on the 9th?!? So are Vicki and I! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

We got a whole week of stuff planned for my brother and his family from Iowa. Who knows, maybe we'll run into each other! :wave: :wave: :wave:

Are you going on the Magic too? Tracy is taking a week of relaxation on the magic before she cruises with us :rotfl:

DisneyPinDiva said:
I'm guessing that's one of the problems Peter is talking about... we're there though..

I See Bob , L, T, E & Epcotkilterfan !
:goodvibes

Corwin17 said:

Don't think so unless you'll be on the Magic :lmao: :lmao:

Corwin17 said:

WE are headed to Your neck of the woods on the 7th :rotfl2:

Corwin17
Recent Groom :groom:
:woohoo:

Corwin17, while they're all playing romper room skype you could run another page if you like. I'll stay out of the way. Just give me fair warning. :lmao:

Tigger&Bubba said:
Corwin17, while they're all playing romper room skype you could run another page if you like. I'll stay out of the way. Just give me fair warning. :lmao:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Im Not on We have company :thumbsup2

just a quick check .. :guilty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter