September 17, 2006 - 11 Night Southern Caribbean Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time I checked the website before I left work, it still said I had an outside guarantee.....but the documents have me in a verandah....yippee....

Mickey&JoshNut said:
Went shopping after work....came home to a HUGE puddle on the kitchen floor....our frig died....now I have to go frig shopping tomorrow night....good thing we have a "beer" frig....it's now our main frig!!!!

Elaine,

It may not be as bad as it seems. If you have a frost free frig it sounds like the defrost timer is gone. May be worth the cost of a service call to have it checked out unless the frig is older than 10 years.

Doug

Disney Sweetie said:
Last time I checked the website before I left work, it still said I had an outside guarantee.....but the documents have me in a verandah....yippee....
Very, very cool. I was just wondering how that worked. I keep on hoping my sister will get an upgrade.

I remembered what I forgot: Carol & Lynn you tea went out today in the mail. Time for me to order some more!

pahrumpgirl said:
Elaine,

It may not be as bad as it seems. If you have a frost free frig it sounds like the defrost timer is gone. May be worth the cost of a service call to have it checked out unless the frig is older than 10 years.

Doug

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
You will understand in a minute.... :lmao:

pahrumpgirl said:
Elaine,

Doug

Hi Doug....ummmm the frig is from 1964!!!!!! It's a good 'ol frigidaire....original to the house!!! My mom hates to part with it....it's pink...yes...we have a pink frig!!!!!!! I think it's time for a upgrade...

oh and doesn't everyone have a "beer" frig...you know the frig in the basement that you keep your pop/soda, beer, wine etc in?????

gouodux said:
Cathy - are you stationed at Andrews? Leslie spent her internship year there. It was neat, but a very long year. We aren't really east coast folks. Too many years in sunny SoCal. She then opted for Luke AFB. Believe when she left, she had made it to Major, or left right before - can't remember. Funny, kind of miss seeing her in the "blues". Now she is back at Luke as a contracted Pyschologist.

I'm actually stationed at the Pentagon. Been here for 3 years. I was stationed in Japan (Okinawa) and Georgia.

Mickey&JoshNut said:
Hi Doug....ummmm the frig is from 1964!!!!!! It's a good 'ol frigidaire....original to the house!!! My mom hates to part with it....it's pink...yes...we have a pink frig!!!!!!! I think it's time for a upgrade...

oh and doesn't everyone have a "beer" frig...you know the frig in the basement that you keep your pop/soda, beer, wine etc in?????

I told her that she should sell it on Ebay as an antique!! People COLLECT that kind of stuff.... :rotfl2:

DisneyPinDiva said:
I told her that she should sell it on Ebay as an antique!! People COLLECT that kind of stuff.... :rotfl2:

Probably could- and pay for the repo cruise!!!

Mickey&JoshNut said:

If it's from the 60's it is time to let it "rest in peace". The copper they used in the tubing during the 60's was not the best and if it has run this long you got more out of it than most people.

Beside, PINK ?????? :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Have lived without a beer frig in the basement for several years now but would still like to have one, especially at Thanksgiving time!!

Mickey&JoshNut said:

I want a PINK fridge!!! One that works, preferably. :lmao: Elaine, get the one with the tv in the front. i wanted it , but we have a galley kitchen so we couldn't see it from the table. That brings laziness to a whole new level, doesn't it? :teeth: :happytv:

PrettyInTink said:
I want a PINK fridge!!! One that works, preferably. :lmao: Elaine, get the one with the tv in the front. i wanted it , but we have a galley kitchen so we couldn't see it from the table. That brings laziness to a whole new level, doesn't it? :teeth: :happytv:

Okay there is a FRIDGE with a TV in the front??? OMG! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter