September 17, 2006 - 11 Night Southern Caribbean Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
seaulater said:
So, this year I am decorating an 8 foot Christmas Tree for the annual Festival of Trees for Primary Children's Hospital.

Decided after last year's that I am going to give up about 250 of my Disney Beanie Babies (since I bought two of each one) and do a Disney Themed Tree this year. I bought a bunch of stuff at Disneyland (the Mickey Garland and stuff) the day after Christmas last year when we were in DL and they marked everything down to 50% off.

Okay, so I got my registration form today and I need a name for my tree that is 22 characters or less. Any ideas anyone for my Disney Beanie tree.

Someone had a Disney tree last year (but not beanies) and it was auctioned off for $2,500! WOW!

Linda
How about: 1) Dreams Do Come True
2) The Magical Wishing Tree
3) The Wonder of it ALL

Can you guess I have the cruise on my mind.

seaulater said:
So, this year I am decorating an 8 foot Christmas Tree for the annual Festival of Trees for Primary Children's Hospital.

Decided after last year's that I am going to give up about 250 of my Disney Beanie Babies (since I bought two of each one) and do a Disney Themed Tree this year. I bought a bunch of stuff at Disneyland (the Mickey Garland and stuff) the day after Christmas last year when we were in DL and they marked everything down to 50% off.

Okay, so I got my registration form today and I need a name for my tree that is 22 characters or less. Any ideas anyone for my Disney Beanie tree.

Someone had a Disney tree last year (but not beanies) and it was auctioned off for $2,500! WOW!

Linda

Disney Beanie Baby Tree

A few more tree names: 1) Wishing upon a Dream
2) Dreaming upon a Star

Are these the kind of names you're looking for?

seaulater said:

Linda

Christmas Cuddles
Christmas Characters
Characters & Cuddles

seaulater said:

Linda

How about this:

A Tree with Character

Kborn said:
Every farmer in AL is suffering, peach crop, cotton, soybeans and dairy cows! :guilty: :guilty: :guilty: I think PIT is on the right track....I could use a cruise to ALASKA, TODAY! :moped: :love:
The peaches in chilton county this year were AWFUL! Smallest peaches I've ever seen. The guy at the peach stand said it's the heat. :sad2:

That's awesome. I knew I could get some great themes for the tree!

THANKS. Now to decide!

Kborn said:
PIT, what do ya'll do on a off day? Do you rent a car or do you drop the trailer and drive the cab...BTW, where are you guys now?
I hope it's cooler where you are, it's going to hit 98 in Bama with the heat index about 109. I know it's hot everywhere :guilty: :guilty: :guilty: :furious: :furious:
We are currently in Sacramento, CA where we spend every monday. We just bobtail around with the cab. Usually we take a nice long walk to stretch the ol' legs from being in the truck all week (which we did last night), we go see movies every week (dh is a HUGE movie buff), we go play frisbee golf, just try to get out in the sunshine . It is an unusually cool 76 degrees here today. Usually august is the hottest month. Very nice day for the great outdoors so we will be out walking around in search of dh's grass skirt and accessories for the GSF. :teeth: Stay cool in alabama. Friends of ours said it was even too hot to take the boat out on the river yesterday! Now that's hot! :sunny: We need a Southern Carribbean breeze...... :woohoo: Almost there!

rotary2808 said:
Hey Kborn, it just about that miserable 2 hours north of you here in Huntsville. I'm glad I work inside and don't have to set foot outside that much with the temps the way they are here. We're in the middle of a drought too, my inlaws yard is dead and dusty. This year's cotton crop is really suffering.

3 posts!!!
Thank the good lord we didn't get sod laid this spring! The landscaper said wait until around October just incase Alabama hit a drought. Looks like we saved ourselves a lot of $$$ and heartache! My dh had never spent much time at home during July until this last time home. After that visit he concluded that he loves Alabama in the Winter, Spring, and Fall- but didn't like summer at all.

:banana: :banana: Taylor Mason is the BEST entertainment DCL has! :banana: :banana:
I love him and anyone who has never seen him is in for quite a treat! He is hilarious and includes the audience members in his act. I adore him! When my MIL saw him for the first time she couldn't catch her breath laughing!!!
Three words in my song..... HERE WE GO!

Sod definately would have been a huge waste of money this summer. It wouldn't have grown together and it would have just shriveled up and died. Either that or your water bill would have been $$$$ cha ching, water co. would have loved you though, at least until the county was having a water shortage.

Huntsville's been having a hard time with the heat and the amount of electricity to keep things cool. Twice in the past month I've been in the dark at work for close to a hour.

Hi everyone !

Will not make the Quota for the day !
Have to work Grave yard again $$$ :teeth:
Goodnight

but that is ok some of you have some catching up to do :sunny:
Here is the list of what you have posted so far !!

SCOTT H 889 :badpc: :surfweb:
Hygiene99 788
BobandLee 682
winotracy 597
Mickey&JoshNut 330
icunurse_celeste 288
captaincrash 206 impressive :thumbsup2
Tigger&Bubba 192
krdisneybound 187
DisneyPinDiva 180
pahrumpgirl 180
PrettyInTink 177
papa 175
glindamood 146
kpros 145
MommaluvsDis 144
seaulater 134
Sunshine56 96
bluewaves 90
moocow35 90
sandysplayhouse 86
webray 84
Tink33 79
rotary2808 79
gouodux 79
EnchantedPlayroom 73
eeyorelvr10 71
Q's My Princess 67
bonzie1 61
IMonso 59
piglet33 56
first timers 52
Kitster 51
justmestace 48
EpcotKilterFan 47
dan and scott 47
aphoenix 46
Kborn 44
alikat99 43
minniemouse71 36
BethE 36
dobelover 32
strawberryblonde 31
sweetsue 30
mdvasquez 28
WebmasterRegina 26
Chessa 24
Keggy 23
@GoofyNut 23
Dopeylover54 23
DisneyBlonde 22
butlersdidit 21
tigger24 21
spros 20
SuzieDizney 19
kimkatmom 19
disforever 18
Cindi0511 17
JimboCh 17
jjupiter 17
PatriciaH 16
Eeyore1928 16
cotomom 16

tap & dap 15
cruzincricketts 15
airforcemomof2 15
tde1969 14
gatour 14

scrappy910 13
Rob_b 13
LetsGoSteelers 13
Figment72 13

luvdiz2 12

Strissel 12
Corwin17 12
Dancind 11
annrae 11
Skylarr29 11
Rockolamamma 10
S.Sunshine 10
Mickbee 10
rcostello1 8
sandym 7
charwac1 7
wrabitdad 7
lmhannon2004 7
pigletls 7
TDC Nala 7
Suecot2000 6
myfairygodmother 6
cinlyn 6

jweiss 6
ashleydoc 6
wide awake 6
jstevens001 5
gismo1554 5
yensidfan99 3
gabbysmom04 3
Cruisin'goose 3
mostyn17 3
hessman 3
Mackey Mouse 3
jag90 3

DVCLady 3
j-rod 3
ckturby 3
mickeymom923 2
jessibrina 2
rngrblu9 2
DVC Minnie 2
cgcw 2
castlegazer 2
WeLuvDCL 2
justme2 2
Tigrrtum 2
Kathryn in MN 1
aan1701 1
tekmnky 1
kris1973 1
MellieR 1
LazyLou 1
TiggerStac 1
PlutoGirl0307 1
TikiGirl 1
kritter 1
DzneLin 1
AnneMation 1
sklimuck 1
BELLE16127 1
PeterPanFanWDW 1
bettemom 1
ivanova 1
dalemm 1
DCL~Dreamer 1
Diana Lyn 1
Pappy 1
sarahlovespooh 1
WVMD 1
disgal1 1
nordkin 1

rotary2808 said:
Sod definately would have been a huge waste of money this summer. It wouldn't have grown together and it would have just shriveled up and died. Either that or your water bill would have been $$$$ cha ching, water co. would have loved you though, at least until the county was having a water shortage.

Huntsville's been having a hard time with the heat and the amount of electricity to keep things cool. Twice in the past month I've been in the dark at work for close to a hour.

What is really bad about our water company is that they charge us for water we don't even use! They have a minimum charge of so many gallons for $15.00 a month. So basically we tell a friend of ours that owns a pressure washing service to come by and fill his tanks up because we have to pay for the water anyway. :confused3

Just make sure to drink plenty of water in that heat! Kevin was working in the yard when we were home and got lightheaded. :guilty: I should have brought him some water or something but I was preoccupied with my nephew, :guilty: Bad wife, I know

177! I'm a slacker!
Gotta get posting.
Boy are the people in the party america store gonna think we are some kind of freaks when they see dh trying on their grass skirts :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The grass skirts seem to only come in two adult sizes. Too small and too big! No need to try them on. We got the big one and I scrunched it down to fit. I also bought Lamar a green one, since he's a "greenhorn" to the GSF. :rotfl2:

Still having major problems ordering pirate gear. Back order, back order, back order. pirate: pirate: pirate:

Well he does have boots and a hat :lmao:

Cyndi, if you're a slacker then what does that make me with this only being my 80th post?

It's ridiculous that they charge you for water you didn't even use. I wonder if Madison county does that? Maybe I should look at my bills a little bit closer next time. :lmao:

Peter, that's a pretty impressive list. But, if you had broken it up, you could have gotten your quota for today. :lmao:

#6 (over half way there) :cheer2: Nice to know I'm actually making a contribution to our goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter