September 17, 2006 - 11 Night Southern Caribbean Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I had an old print out of the cruise itinerary and I just looked online and there seems to have been some changes. Can someone confirm which is correct.

I prev had the following:

St Lucia 12:00 pm - 9:15 pm
Antigua 7:30 am - 7:30 pm

Now I see...

St Lucia 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Antigua 8:00 am - 9:00 pm

those are the only two that changed based on what I had previously.

Thanks!

Cruise Itinierary

LetsGoSteelers said:
Hello, I had an old print out of the cruise itinerary and I just looked online and there seems to have been some changes. Can someone confirm which is correct.

Now I see...

Thanks!

Cruise Itinierary

This is what I have.

Ok, I've realized what my purpose on the board is. I'm not the person who will top the page. I'm the page ender person :rotfl2: :lmao:

Scott H said:
It's an Eeyore Monday for me, gotta get myself going.

Alaska pics were great, Lynn and I want to do the HAL cruise one of these days via DVC, I think September would be a good time, don't know why I think that, just do, more research needed. Been awhile since I have been to Alaska, Spring of 1976 was the last time, spent 27 fun filled days (not) on Mt Mckinley, it was an adventure.

Robert and I took his dad (80 at the time) on the HAL cruise through DVC. We went in May. Was suppose to be cold, but the weather was beautiful. It was a blast. It was Robert's dad's last trip before he passed away and Alaska was always somewhere he wanted to see. Glad we took him. He talked about that trip up until the time he passed away.

Linda

BACK TO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING!

Okay, so I emailed Taylor Mason last week and asked him if he had any plans to be on any of the Disney ships in September and October.

I got an email back this morning from him! He was thrilled to say he will be joining us on the Wonder September 24-27! (He must be boarding in St. Kitts)

YIPPEE!

(For those that don't know, Taylor is a comedian/ventriloquist. He will bring along his friends Romeo, Paco Pig, Juliet and Sumo). It's a show you don't want to miss, the kids love him, and usually he will do an "adult" show in the bar late one evening that is even funnier!)

Linda

seaulater said:
Okay, so I emailed Taylor Mason last week and asked him if he had any plans to be on any of the Disney ships in September and October.

I got an email back this morning from him! He was thrilled to say he will be joining us on the Wonder September 24-27! (He must be boarding in St. Kitts)
YIPPEE!Linda

u go girl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seaulater said:

YIPPEE!

(For those that don't know, Taylor is a comedian/ventriloquist. He will bring along his friends Romeo, Paco Pig, Juliet and Sumo). It's a show you don't want to miss, the kids love him, and usually he will do an "adult" show in the bar late one evening that is even funnier!)

Linda

Sounds like it will be a fun show. I might even have to check out the adult show. I'd like to get to more of those this year. I plan on skipping the ones I've seen several times, just so I can try some different things.

There's post #2 for the day.

I'm still working on excursions. :crazy: I really want to do an aerial tour. Waiting for a reply. Got my fingers crossed for a great one. Antigua, Montserrat. pixiedust:

LetsGoSteelers said:

Now I see...

Thanks!

Cruise Itinierary

Gee...I sure hope our excursion in St Lucia doesn't run late....we aren't supposed to be back at the ship until 6:30 pm......guess we won't be doing any shopping there outside of our excursion.

Good morning folks...

.... Gotta go now... got maybe 2 hours driving to my first "call"... then another 5 hours between now and tomorrow when we get home! It's the glamorous Holiday Inn in Visalia tonite for us. And actually it looks nice - 2 pools (one indoor) and a club level room. Entertainment rates are awesome there!

Gotta run! Cheers Y'all

Tom

Happy Monday everyone! Not that I am sure just exactly what is happy about it but the later it gets the better it is.

Thanks to all the additional replies regarding Mugsy - it has been hard but we will get through it.

:banana: :banana: :banana: Taylor Mason :banana: :banana: :banana:
He's my favorite! So glad to see he's on this cruise. I am off work today so might not get to posting as much but I will try to post a pic of our truck as we have just had it washed and for now it's all shiny and pretty. Gotta go! Shower awaits (ya know we only get one once or twice a month :lmao: )

Way to go Dianna!! It was great chatting with you yesterday (you helped me get out of some work :thumbsup2 )

All I can say is

Woo Hoo -- Taylor Mason -- Woo Hoo

:cheer2: :cloud9: :banana: Bill loves Paco!!

winotracy said:
Way to go Dianna!! It was great chatting with you yesterday (you helped me get out of some work :thumbsup2 )

All I can say is

Woo Hoo -- Taylor Mason -- Woo Hoo

:cheer2: :cloud9: :banana: Bill loves Paco!!

I don't know this person/personage. Sounds like I'm in for a treat.

PrettyInTink said:
:banana: :banana: :banana: Taylor Mason :banana: :banana: :banana:
He's my favorite! So glad to see he's on this cruise. I am off work today so might not get to posting as much but I will try to post a pic of our truck as we have just had it washed and for now it's all shiny and pretty. Gotta go! Shower awaits (ya know we only get one once or twice a month :lmao: )

PIT, what do ya'll do on a off day? Do you rent a car or do you drop the trailer and drive the cab...BTW, where are you guys now?
I hope it's cooler where you are, it's going to hit 98 in Bama with the heat index about 109. I know it's hot everywhere :guilty: :guilty: :guilty: :furious: :furious:

Hey Kborn, it just about that miserable 2 hours north of you here in Huntsville. I'm glad I work inside and don't have to set foot outside that much with the temps the way they are here. We're in the middle of a drought too, my inlaws yard is dead and dusty. This year's cotton crop is really suffering.

3 posts!!!

So, this year I am decorating an 8 foot Christmas Tree for the annual Festival of Trees for Primary Children's Hospital.

Decided after last year's that I am going to give up about 250 of my Disney Beanie Babies (since I bought two of each one) and do a Disney Themed Tree this year. I bought a bunch of stuff at Disneyland (the Mickey Garland and stuff) the day after Christmas last year when we were in DL and they marked everything down to 50% off.

Okay, so I got my registration form today and I need a name for my tree that is 22 characters or less. Any ideas anyone for my Disney Beanie tree.

Someone had a Disney tree last year (but not beanies) and it was auctioned off for $2,500! WOW!

Linda

rotary2808 said:
Hey Kborn, it just about that miserable 2 hours north of you here in Huntsville. I'm glad I work inside and don't have to set foot outside that much with the temps the way they are here. We're in the middle of a drought too, my inlaws yard is dead and dusty. This year's cotton crop is really suffering.

3 posts!!!
Every farmer in AL is suffering, peach crop, cotton, soybeans and dairy cows! :guilty: :guilty: :guilty: I think PIT is on the right track....I could use a cruise to ALASKA, TODAY! :moped: :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter