September 17, 2006 - 11 Night Southern Caribbean Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Home from work. Nice day out so I think I'll weed my garden. Two posts after this to get to 600 for me!! Good thing I don't talk very much :lmao: :lmao:

Q's My Princess said:
HELP!

I've been busy the last couple of days (painting the guest bedroom! :artist: )...what have I missed?????????

Lots of chit chat :thumbsup2 Not to offend anyone, but really nothing that you missed. I only printed out a couple things that were newsletter worthy :rotfl2:

Hygiene99 said:
Hi everyone !

Will not make the Quota for the day !
Have to work Grave yard again $$$ :teeth:
Goodnight

but that is ok some of you have some catching up to do :sunny:
Here is the list of what you have posted so far !!

SCOTT H 889 :badpc: :surfweb:
Hygiene99 788
BobandLee 682
winotracy 597
Mickey&JoshNut 330
icunurse_celeste 288
captaincrash 206 impressive :thumbsup2
Tigger&Bubba 192
krdisneybound 187
DisneyPinDiva 180
pahrumpgirl 180
PrettyInTink 177
papa 175
glindamood 146
kpros 145
MommaluvsDis 144
seaulater 134
Sunshine56 96
bluewaves 90
moocow35 90
sandysplayhouse 86
webray 84
Tink33 79
rotary2808 79
gouodux 79
EnchantedPlayroom 73
eeyorelvr10 71
Q's My Princess 67
bonzie1 61
IMonso 59
piglet33 56
first timers 52
Kitster 51
justmestace 48
EpcotKilterFan 47
dan and scott 47
aphoenix 46
Kborn 44
alikat99 43
minniemouse71 36
BethE 36
dobelover 32
strawberryblonde 31
sweetsue 30
mdvasquez 28
WebmasterRegina 26
Chessa 24
Keggy 23
@GoofyNut 23
Dopeylover54 23
DisneyBlonde 22
butlersdidit 21
tigger24 21
spros 20
SuzieDizney 19
kimkatmom 19
disforever 18
Cindi0511 17
JimboCh 17
jjupiter 17
PatriciaH 16
Eeyore1928 16
cotomom 16

tap & dap 15
cruzincricketts 15
airforcemomof2 15
tde1969 14
gatour 14

scrappy910 13
Rob_b 13
LetsGoSteelers 13
Figment72 13

luvdiz2 12

Strissel 12
Corwin17 12
Dancind 11
annrae 11
Skylarr29 11
Rockolamamma 10
S.Sunshine 10
Mickbee 10
rcostello1 8
sandym 7
charwac1 7
wrabitdad 7
lmhannon2004 7
pigletls 7
TDC Nala 7
Suecot2000 6
myfairygodmother 6
cinlyn 6

jweiss 6
ashleydoc 6
wide awake 6
jstevens001 5
gismo1554 5
yensidfan99 3
gabbysmom04 3
Cruisin'goose 3
mostyn17 3
hessman 3
Mackey Mouse 3
jag90 3

DVCLady 3
j-rod 3
ckturby 3
mickeymom923 2
jessibrina 2
rngrblu9 2
DVC Minnie 2
cgcw 2
castlegazer 2
WeLuvDCL 2
justme2 2
Tigrrtum 2
Kathryn in MN 1
aan1701 1
tekmnky 1
kris1973 1
MellieR 1
LazyLou 1
TiggerStac 1
PlutoGirl0307 1
TikiGirl 1
kritter 1
DzneLin 1
AnneMation 1
sklimuck 1
BELLE16127 1
PeterPanFanWDW 1
bettemom 1
ivanova 1
dalemm 1
DCL~Dreamer 1
Diana Lyn 1
Pappy 1
sarahlovespooh 1
WVMD 1
disgal1 1
nordkin 1

Boy, and to think Elaine wasn't even committed to this cruise for sure until a couple of weeks ago!

Elaine-you could have beat everyone if you had never have dropped out. (Blame it on Margaret!)

Tell her hi by the way!

Linda

Got a really cool poster today. The Wisconsin Chamber Orchestra has concerts on the Capital square in the summer. The poster is for the event "Concerts On The Square". Mine is autographed by the orchestra director and the artist. :thumbsup2

Now I have 600 on this thread :cool1: :cool1:

BethE I forgot to mention I really enjoyed hearing your story yesterday. I could totally understand how you feel :goodvibes :lovestruc

Q's My Princess said:
HELP!

I've been busy the last couple of days (painting the guest bedroom! :artist: )...what have I missed?????????

About a dozen posts from me in the last 24 hours (including the "Magic"al Love Story of Beth and Harry)! And I only have 36 on this thread altogether (well, 37 now). :rotfl: I've been here since the very beginning...guess I should try to post more often.

Beth

Little Disney Dreamers
Pockets full of miracles
Disney's Little Elfs

Mike

winotracy said:
Home from work. Nice day out so I think I'll weed my garden. Two posts after this to get to 600 for me!! Good thing I don't talk very much :lmao: :lmao:

Tracy...when you get done could you swing by our place...our garden needs a bit of weeding :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

P.S. Do you live anywhere near Plymouth, Wisconsin where the powerball winners were located????

BethE said:
About a dozen posts from me in the last 24 hours (including the "Magic"al Love Story of Beth and Harry)! And I only have 36 on this thread altogether (well, 37 now). :rotfl: I've been here since the very beginning...guess I should try to post more often.

Beth

Beth!!!! :love:

I just read your "Magic"al Love Story post and you had me in tears! Now, granted, I am a bit of a sap who cries at Hallmark commercials, but that was so sweet! I had no idea that you and Harry didn't know each other before our repo cruise!! Oh, it gives me goosebumps!! Big hugs to both of you for such a wonderful love story! :grouphug:

Busy day here, Spent the last couple of hours getting our Spring Trip together for February 2007, we are headed back to Tanzania, :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Lots o KEWL travel on the Horizion... I love my DVC :goodvibes :goodvibes

seaulater said:
So, this year I am decorating an 8 foot Christmas Tree for the annual Festival of Trees for Primary Children's Hospital.

Decided after last year's that I am going to give up about 250 of my Disney Beanie Babies (since I bought two of each one) and do a Disney Themed Tree this year. I bought a bunch of stuff at Disneyland (the Mickey Garland and stuff) the day after Christmas last year when we were in DL and they marked everything down to 50% off.

Okay, so I got my registration form today and I need a name for my tree that is 22 characters or less. Any ideas anyone for my Disney Beanie tree.

Someone had a Disney tree last year (but not beanies) and it was auctioned off for $2,500! WOW!

Linda
WOW... is right. What a great fundraiser for the hospital though! How about "Disney Character Christmas" ooops.. too many characters.... or just "Character Christmas" or "Mickey's Holiday Dream"? Sounds like fun Linda... hope you'll post photos!

Thanks for letting us know about Taylor... can't wait to see him again.. .Everyone who hasn't seen him... don't miss the show... he's just great!!

Hi everyone. I just caught up on the posts but now I am going to go eat dinner! So, I will try and check in later to see what is going on. My DH just cut the grass while my son and I played around in the water. Of course, it didn't start that way...I was just spraying off the back patio, but you know how that goes on a hot day! :rolleyes1

Storm came through (like every afternoon) and gone now. I'll try and send you some of this Tropical Wet weather up to Alabama. FL is so crazy. We go through a drought in Mar - May, then mid June comes and it basically rains every day!

Started making my cruise schedule and pack list today. DH is getting excited about the cruise!

Scott H said:
Busy day here, Spent the last couple of hours getting our Spring Trip together for February 2007, we are headed back to Tanzania, :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Lots o KEWL travel on the Horizion... I love my DVC :goodvibes :goodvibes
Okay, I know many of you have said that you are DVC members. I was wondering how many points you bought. If you don't mind letting me know I would appreciate it. We have been looking into Disney, Marriott, and another one over in Orlando and are trying to find out the differences. The reason I ask about the points is because I tried to see how many stays I could get with the various points, and mostly it looked like I could only use them every other year... wondering how many of you seem to be able to take more than one trip a year - possibly you signed up for more points? Anyway, if you don't mind letting me know you can PM me if you don't want the group to know.

Thanks.

bluewaves said:
Okay, I know many of you have said that you are DVC members. I was wondering how many points you bought. If you don't mind letting me know I would appreciate it. We have been looking into Disney, Marriott, and another one over in Orlando and are trying to find out the differences. The reason I ask about the points is because I tried to see how many stays I could get with the various points, and mostly it looked like I could only use them every other year... wondering how many of you seem to be able to take more than one trip a year - possibly you signed up for more points? Anyway, if you don't mind letting me know you can PM me if you don't want the group to know.

Thanks.

Could not sleep :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

RESALE RESALE RESALE :teeth:
We have 250 points ..

Scott H. Has one GAZZILON I think !! :blush:

Hygiene99 said:
Could not sleep :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

We have 250 points ..

Scott H. Has one GAZZILON I think !! :blush:

A Gazzikon.5 :teeth: :teeth:

:blush: :blush: We have been fortunate to make additional point purchases over the years. I would basically add on points every year with my OT, so over time it has added up.We became DVC members in 1991. We use our DVC points for our Disney vacations. :blush: :blush:

bluewaves said:

Thanks.

We have 310 points. 250 of those are at Old Key West and 50 at Vero Beach.
Sometimes a couple trips a year. Sometimes none. Depends on whether or not we are banking or borrowing.

Scott, the DVC King, has a gazillion points. :lmao:

Hey Kids, 40 Day and 40 Nights to go.

Might be back later. Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's off to the Mall we go. :sad2:

Mickey&JoshNut said:
Tracy...when you get done could you swing by our place...our garden needs a bit of weeding :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

P.S. Do you live anywhere near Plymouth, Wisconsin where the powerball winners were located????

Quite a ways away. Was the powerball high? I guess I was playing the wrong lottery. :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter