SDV Orlando August 27 -30 2009

OK, I will tell the boys not to step on it when they get the milk in the morning.

Or just give him my cell number, or I could just buy a new one at Walmart while I'm at the chiro. Just text me tomorrow at some point and let me know what to do.

And make sure you put them in tomorrow morning!! We do not want mousekeeping to rinse your eyeballs down the drain!

I really should be packing.

At least I should do my toiletries, darn TSA rules! I need to put shampoo and what not in smaller containers.

Hey Rebecca,

If you have room could you still please bring your cricut? And a mat?

I'll pay you for the mat and blade, I have about 10+ layouts that just need titles and will be done. Layouts I've had semi completed for a year, they just need letters and I'd like to get them finished.

I'll bring my carts.

TIA!

I wonder if Buffy wants me to wake her now? :confused3 Probably not.:laughing: Hotel phone in our room rang at 5:55 am, no one there, UGH!

MomE brought a cricut mat, you can use hers if need be.

Hey Rebecca,

If you have room could you still please bring your cricut? And a mat?

I'll pay you for the mat and blade, I have about 10+ layouts that just need titles and will be done. Layouts I've had semi completed for a year, they just need letters and I'd like to get them finished.

I'll bring my carts.

TIA!

I will bring it. I will probably have it to use in a room instead of everything I need to put it down in the scrap room though.

Rebecca

I wonder if Buffy wants me to wake her now? :confused3 Probably not.:laughing: Hotel phone in our room rang at 5:55 am, no one there, UGH!

MomE brought a cricut mat, you can use hers if need be.

It was Buffy!!! She told me she was gonna do it!!!! LOL

Really, I don't know who it was, but I blame Buffy!:rolleyes1

Sounds like most of you are at, or traveling to, Disney by now - welcome to Florida!! For those driving over - please drive safely!!

Well, I think I'm all set as far as scrapping stuff. I thought I was nuts scheduling our adoption social worker interview for Thursday night, but it has made me have everything ready for SDV early.

One unfortunate thing with my new camera, the charging thingy doesn't seem to be working right. DH said he'll take care of it, but I still want to bring it this weekend. I'll bring my old camera, too, just in case.

Now I have to think about clothes and what to pack . . .

100_6117.jpg

checking in to CR--- SDV!!!

100_6118.jpg

The tables a bit empty.... but I am sure it will fill up shortly!!!!

You missed the best pic of them all- The Lemonade Stand in the convention center ran by yours truly :)

Okay I do have to say that after peeking at the stuff for sale I wanna go SHOPPING!!!

Hope you all have fun!!!
Tubachick, thanks for the first round of photos..
Ok, how many of you have seen Em now? Em, I want a lemonade!!!

100_6161.jpg

Everyone was at their seats at the same time!!!

100_6163.jpg

100_6164.jpg

The room is getting full!!!! Let the cropping begin!!!!

100_6158.jpg

100_6160.jpg

i do love to see the pics too! thank you!!!!

i so wish i was there. it looks like a lot of fun.
:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter