SDV Orlando August 27 -30 2009

and now you are talking about baked goods and the ability to fly with cake and pie???

Miss ya, chickies. Have fun at the SDV!!

Sally Lynn MacDonald
*former SDV instructor*

HEY, I told you come down and scrap with us!!! I'll share my brownies with you! LOL

I don't like that word "former", it sounds so permanent. I guess I need to follow you elsewhere and get in on some of your classes around here.

We're gonna miss you Sally Lynn! I wish you were coming with us.

Oh, I missed the TSA question....

As long as the package is sealed in its original casing (so no sampling for you!) it's okay. I wondered that when I was going to bring Poptarts with me... then I just ended up ordering them from Garden Grocer when we got upgraded to a room with fridge. :woohoo:

cool. I will see how it all works out once I start packing. Lisa I may be giving you brownies when you bring me my bag.

Hi, Sally, we are going to miss you too. Wish you were going to be there.

I'll have to catch another of your classes in CT.

Lisa, the prima journal notecard lover!

Oh, I might be the keeper of the brownies! :goodvibes Isn't that like having the fox take care of the chicken coop? :lmao:

Oh I know you will be on your best behavior or you will be driving me all over the Cape to Trader Joe's for more!!!

Maybe I'll just give you the swap pages instead. :rolleyes1

You 2 are crazy- Buffy do you still need me to bring the cricut (not a problem to do so just checking).

Hey could you all save 1-2 of the newspapers they leave you for my make and take stuff?

Rebecca

I live 2 hrs. north of Orlando and we have had nothing but HOT, HOT, HOT! We went to Michigan the end of July and it was so nice to have temps in the low 80's and low humidity. Hopefully they will be able to keep the convention center rooms cool, NOT cold, but comfortable.

See you all in a couple of days:dance3:

Carol

Well I finally got my t-shirts made. It wasn't as hard as I thought it might be.

Rebecca

I am packing up my clothes.... oh man, it was hard to narrow down things - I finally realized that I really don't need long pants, and that I don't think I need quite so many Disney shirts.. (especially if I'll be buying some while I'm down there.... :rolleyes1)

Anyone else feel like the weather up here is preparing us for the weather down in Florida? :faint:

Anyone else feel like the weather up here is preparing us for the weather down in Florida? :faint:
Just stand in a sauna, you'll be perfectly prepared for our weather down here!! :rotfl2:

Seriously though, the hotels can be cold inside, so I would bring at least one pair of pants and a long-sleeved shirt or sweater.

You 2 are crazy
Rebecca

Are you talking about me? :confused3:thumbsup2:lmao: :woohoo::woohoo:

I know a/c can be cold, but I am finding it hard to pack a long shirt shirt. Guess if I get cold, I can buy something there. :rolleyes1

Just stand in a sauna, you'll be perfectly prepared for our weather down here!! :rotfl2:

Seriously though, the hotels can be cold inside, so I would bring at least one pair of pants and a long-sleeved shirt or sweater.

My room is like a sauna right now - it's awful.

I know a/c can be cold, but I am finding it hard to pack a long shirt shirt. Guess if I get cold, I can buy something there. :rolleyes1

I agree! I'll go with that plan then - if I get cold... I get to buy a sweater!

Yes I was talking about you! :cool1:

- I will be packing them- I know I will need them- I rarely wear shorts even down here- maybe midday or if I am going out walking for exercise but most of the time I am in pants carrying a sweater.

You 2 are crazy- Buffy do you still need me to bring the cricut (not a problem to do so just checking).

Hey could you all save 1-2 of the newspapers they leave you for my make and take stuff?

Rebecca

I don't think so, I'll just cut out letters when I get home. I have plenty to keep me busy without having to stop to do letters. But thanks!
And which newspapers? USA Today?

ME! ME! ME!!!!!!

Great, just great.

Uh, yeah, she's laughing at us. Hey with live in New England for a reason!!!

Oh, and I'm bringing my Crop at the Cape jacket, the last time we were in the Contemporary it was freezing!!!

I found the sparkly mickey head thingys!!! Now I can finish my pages and pack up. I need my new tote though so I can see what needs to be shipped and what needs to be carried. Mom brought her stuff over today too so I can at least pack the scrap bag.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter