Scooby3x1y's originals - New Toy Story Images - Please see 1st post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lori:
It is not their first plane ride, it is their first time visiting Disneyworld.
I love Minnie Mouse
My husband, Derwin likes Goofy...maybe a Goofy with a snorkel or a mask?
Matthew likes Phineas and Ferb..but if you font have that character, he also likes Mickey Mouse
Leilani loves the little Mermaid
Noelani's favorite is Cinderella

I really appreciate your quick reply and I'm looking forward to seeing your designs :)

Aloha
Maria

Here's what I started before you answered, because it fit what you had said before. I will keep working on these to get them out ASAP. Keep checking back. Also, above your last post there are a couple designs.

Here's what I started before you answered, because it fit what you had said before. I will keep working on these to get them out ASAP. Keep checking back. Also, above your last post there are a couple designs.

I love them!!! all of them...lol
I can't wait to make their shirts...It will be a surprise!!!
Thanks soo much...anxiously awaiting for the rest :)

Hi! Please forgive me if I'm doing this wrong, this is my first time! I'm just getting into the Disboards and am amazed at the resources and kindness of others! I'm looking for a personalized image for a photo autograph book I'm making. The name is Lorrin and it's for our November 2012 trip. I'm looking for something cute with a lot of the characters or maybe the castle? Sorry for being vague! Hopefully I will get the hang of this. Thank you SO, SO, SO much, in advance!

Does this work?

Maria,

Here are the last of the graphics. I know you are short on time, but if you click on any picture, it takes you to my Photobucket, and there are different folders that have all kinds of design ideas. If you have anything specific, you can request it by posting the link or the thumbnail with what you want on it.

I normally don't do so many choices without a specific request, but this is why I did. Our family is patriotic, but more than that, we are thankful for the men and women of our military who sacrifice their time and being with their families to defend our country and do their jobs. Likewise, their families sacrifice by having them gone often, and by them putting their lives on the line for our freedom. Please accept this small token of thanks. Please thank your husband, and you guys have a wonderful trip.

If there is anything else I can do, make, or change, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you again!

Lori

Heather,

I know the Lego one isn't exactly the way you wanted it, however, that is the only star wars graphic that I had that wasn't a 4 hour clean up job. Here are some variations of the Mickey & Minnie. Please remind me what else you'd like. You're priority, I am sorry it has been a fiasco trying to get back to disigning.

More to come. In the Toy Story and Cars folders on my Photobucket there are more Matthew designs.

Lori:
They are awesome! My husband loved the ones for Matthew!!! Thank you very much. Do you mind making one more design for each of the girls? Any princess will work :) I really appreciate all you've done!!! It will definately make this an even more magical vacation
Much Mahalo
Maria

Maria,

Here are the last of the graphics. I know you are short on time, but if you click on any picture, it takes you to my Photobucket, and there are different folders that have all kinds of design ideas. If you have anything specific, you can request it by posting the link or the thumbnail with what you want on it.

I normally don't do so many choices without a specific request, but this is why I did. Our family is patriotic, but more than that, we are thankful for the men and women of our military who sacrifice their time and being with their families to defend our country and do their jobs. Likewise, their families sacrifice by having them gone often, and by them putting their lives on the line for our freedom. Please accept this small token of thanks. Please thank your husband, and you guys have a wonderful trip.

If there is anything else I can do, make, or change, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you again!

Lori

Lori:
Thank you very much for your kind words. Being a military spouse has its chalenge but we have been very blessed to be able to live in this beautiful island for 8 years. You learn to love the place they send you.
I appreciate all the designs and everything you sent me.
Thank you again
Maria

Maria,

Thank you again!

Lori

Lori:
Thank you very much for your kind words. Being a military spouse has its chalenge but we have been very blessed to be able to live in this beautiful island for 8 years. You learn to love the place they send you.
I appreciate all the designs and everything you sent me.
Thank you again
Maria

Thank you for the airplane tags. I love them!!!

Can you please do one for me that reads:

Our Home Away From Home
(the airplane)
Tom and Debby Mullen

If you could put it above it that woudl be great. Then you can keep the regular wording on the plane. I like that!!! :goodvibes

Hey Lori - I figured this probably got buried so I am reposting it. :goodvibes Are there any changes you want in the information? If not, let me know. P

Name: Lori
Dis Name: Scooby3x1y
You can find my design thread here:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2523641
You can find my photo- hosting site here:
http://s168.photobucket.com/home/Scooby3x1y
I DO personalize and customize my designs.
To ask for a DISign please post the link to the picture you would like. I find it time consuming to hunt for the name I might have named the graphic at the time.
Things I love - to create new things, and a challenge of designing your new request.
Things I don't love - Please do not request the same design from multiple designers (by posting a request in more than one thread, asking for the same design.)

Hi:
Would be possible two autograph cover with all characters
names: Jedrek and Kiaraliz
The calendar with the characters 25 days to go:banana:
Ramos Family Vacations
and last :flower3: the airplane with our family vacations
Jose, Glenda,Jedrek and Kiaraliz
Thank you!! :goodvibes

Yes please. Mike (dad) is actually going to make our trip so if we can have a name fill of grumpy for him and maybe a group one for the Maluenda family vacation 2012?? That would be great! Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter