Scooby3x1y's originals - New Toy Story Images - Please see 1st post

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE DISREGARD MY REQUEST for the airplane tag for Mullen Family.

They leave in 1 week so I'm afraid I won't have time to get it printed and ready for them.

Thank you!

Originally Posted by maluendafamily
I'm not sure how this works but I would love to have some personal designs done for my families upcoming DL vacay in September. We are a family of 5 but my husband is not going to be joining us this time but I would like to have his character or name incorporated somehow. They can be name fills or a group design. What ever you can think up. Your designs are great!

Monica (mom) Mickey
Mike (dad) Grumpy
Sydney (daughter) Mulan
Jacob (oldest son) stitch
Caleb (youngest son) Pluto or goofy

I loved the designs you came up with. "Monica" had two designs and "Mike" didn't get one so if you could please do a name fill for him that would be great. Could you also design something that we can use as name tags with those characters in it and "Maluenda Family Vacation 2012"? I would really appreciate it! Thanks sooo much!

Monica

Would you be able to make the woody shirt with Calvin in rope letters and one with Gabriel? It is my boys first Disney trip ever!! Can you make their names in character letters too please? ...or anything else that is simpleton change their names on. We are Mickey, toy story, and pirate fans. Thanks!

Lori,
Was wondering if you would be able to personalize one of your disigns for me? The disign with the cruise boat in the background that says dreaming of castaway cay with the family name in the sand and on the little sign hanging on the palm tree. Could you modify the disign to say, (Cooling off with the "Fan"tasy) in the sand and on the sign put the following family names?
Carcot
Anderson
Nowik
Vance
Mah
Krohn
Could I also get these first names on the sign?
Vanessa
Kristy
Gillian
Karen
Christine
Rosie

Thank you:flower3:

Aloha! Because I am not really familiar with how the threads and replies work, I think my other requests were lost in the shuffle so I decided to repost. I hope you don't mind because I love the ones you have done for me already!

When you have the time, can you please disign the following?

Name fill:
Mike - Grumpy
Caleb - Pluto
(you had previously done name fills for Mulan, Mickey, Stitch and Goofy on a previous request)

A group design including these characters and "Maluenda Family Vacation 2012": Mickey, Mulan, Stitch, Pluto and Grumpy

Thanks so much! I really appreciate the time and talent it takes to do this. We are not leaving until September so no rush. Thanks again!

Hello!!!!!

We are travelling on the fantasy on the 15th July.
I know its short notice but could you make us up some signs.

Melody - Repunzal
Lorraine - Tinkabelle
Farley - Mickey and Minnie
Gay & Jim - beauty and the beast

Could you do a group on metioning the family names of The Munday's, The Goldsmiths', The Hines' and The Stevens Family cruising the caribbean on the fantasy!!

Many thanks again for all your hard work.

We love you xxxxxx:yay:

Wondering if you could possibly do me a couple of names
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u188/Scooby3x1y/Scoobys DISigns/Cars/Brody2.jpg
One with Gabe & one with John
Also the Cars emblem Gabe & John also
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u188/Scooby3x1y/Scoobys DISigns/Names/Steve2.jpg (or the other Yoda, or mix them up if you want!)
With Cole and John And Mark
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u188/Scooby3x1y/Scoobys DISigns/Names/Monica2.jpg - With Stacy

Thanks so much! Your Disigns Are AWESOME!

I was wondering if you might could do a few things for me. I am a kindergarten teacher and this year our theme is space so I thought doing some things with Buzz Lightyear would work great.

1. Could you make a bag topper with Buzz Lightyear?
(Intergalactic Emergency Kit) Use those for the words

2. Could you make a large chocolate wrapper with Buzz Lightyear on it?

Welcome To Mrs. Dona's Star Command with the character Buzz Lightyear on there. (In the Center)

Date for the end : August 27, 2012 (On one end)

Love, Buzz Lightyear and Mrs. Dona (On the other end)

3. Coupon or Ticket
Could you make a coupon with bar code with Buzz Lightyear on there?

Maybe use some type of wording like
Guess Who's In Mrs. Dona's Star Command

Use the date of: August 27, 2012

Thanks so much!!!

Lori,
Was wondering if you would be able to personalize one of your disigns for me? The disign with the cruise boat in the background that says dreaming of castaway cay with the family name in the sand and on the little sign hanging on the palm tree. Could you modify the disign to say, (Cooling off with the "Fan"tasy) in the sand and on the sign put the following family names?
Carcot
Anderson
Nowik
Vance
Mah
Krohn
Could I also get these first names on the sign?
Vanessa
Kristy
Gillian
Karen
Christine
Rosie

Thank you:flower3:

I need a link please :goodvibes

I was wondering if you might could do a few things for me. I am a kindergarten teacher and this year our theme is space so I thought doing some things with Buzz Lightyear would work great.

1. Could you make a bag topper with Buzz Lightyear?
(Intergalactic Emergency Kit) Use those for the words

2. Could you make a large chocolate wrapper with Buzz Lightyear on it?

Welcome To Mrs. Dona's Star Command with the character Buzz Lightyear on there. (In the Center)

Date for the end : August 27, 2012 (On one end)

Love, Buzz Lightyear and Mrs. Dona (On the other end)

3. Coupon or Ticket
Could you make a coupon with bar code with Buzz Lightyear on there?

Maybe use some type of wording like
Guess Who's In Mrs. Dona's Star Command

Use the date of: August 27, 2012

Thanks so much!!!

Did I make stuff for you last year? Did you see my Dr. Seuss bingo cards?

Wondering if you could possibly do me a couple of names
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u188/Scooby3x1y/Scoobys DISigns/Cars/Brody2.jpg
One with Gabe & one with John
Also the Cars emblem Gabe & John also
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u188/Scooby3x1y/Scoobys DISigns/Names/Steve2.jpg (or the other Yoda, or mix them up if you want!)
With Cole and John And Mark
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u188/Scooby3x1y/Scoobys DISigns/Names/Monica2.jpg - With Stacy

Thanks so much! Your Disigns Are AWESOME!

Hello!!!!!

We are travelling on the fantasy on the 15th July.
I know its short notice but could you make us up some signs.

Melody - Repunzal
Lorraine - Tinkabelle
Farley - Mickey and Minnie
Gay & Jim - beauty and the beast

Could you do a group on metioning the family names of The Munday's, The Goldsmiths', The Hines' and The Stevens Family cruising the caribbean on the fantasy!!

Many thanks again for all your hard work.

We love you xxxxxx:yay:

Sorry I missed you :wave2:

Hi:
Would be possible two autograph cover with all characters
names: Jedrek and Kiaraliz
The calendar with the characters 25 days to go:banana:
Ramos Family Vacations
and last :flower3: the airplane with our family vacations
Jose, Glenda,Jedrek and Kiaraliz
Thank you!! :goodvibes

Did I miss your trip?:confused3

Hi Mel! How's summer going?

Hi Lori
Well I am enjoying having some time off but I need to get on the treadmill instead of sitting here all day playing on the computer. I have finished almost all my stuff for our next trip though.Hope all is well with you Hon.
Hugs Mel

Hi, Lori! We are taking a family trip to Disney World in February 2013. We would very much like personalized t-shirts and I was wondering if you could create the designs for us. I absolutely love all of your designs and would be so grateful for your help. Your name designs are incredible, so this is what we are thinking:

1. Name: Logan

Character inside letters: Captain Hook (It is very important to see Hook's entire body, sword and hook in at least 1 letter. The other letters can have Hook's face, Hook's face and hook , etc.)

Outline around Letters: Red (Instead of green and orange like in the link)

2. Name: Lawson
Character inside letters: Mr. Smee (In any pose - as long as he is different in each letter)

Outline around Letters: Light Blue

3. Name: Charlie
Character: Handy Manny (In any pose - with and without his tools and different in each letter)

Outline around letters: Green

4. Name: John
Character: Baloo (In any pose - as long as it is different in each letter)

Outline around letters: Gray

Link for Logan, Lawson Charlie, and John: s168.photobucket.com/albums/u188/Scooby3x1y/Scoobys%20DISigns/Names/?action=view&current=Caleb.jpg[/url]

5. Name: Adelynn (LOVE this design just as it is)

6. Name: Liz (Could you group all the princesses in those three letters?)

Link for Adelynn and s168.photobucket.com/albums/u188/Scooby3x1y/Scoobys%20DISigns/Names/?action=view&current=Leilani3.jpg[/url]

I hope I am doing this correctly! Thank you SO much!!

Best Wishes,

Liz

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter