Scooby3x1y's originals - New Toy Story Images - Please see 1st post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Scooby: can you do something for me and my sister. we are going to DW during christmas season. I would like to make us a christmas shirt for the MVMCP. her name is Carol and her favorite character is goofy. my name is Teresa and my favorite character is Mickey. thank you very much. :banana:

Teresa,

I've done some different options. Do you want more of a name design like Carol's, or more of a picture type that I did with Mickey? I can add a name to that if you want. Choose what you want, and let me know.

Lori

Teresa,

I've done some different options. Do you want more of a name design like Carol's, or more of a picture type that I did with Mickey? I can add a name to that if you want. Choose what you want, and let me know.

Lori

I like the first picture with mickey. can you do this for me with mickey and carol with goofy? also with and without our name in picture so I can see which one I like best. thanks don't mean to be so much trouble

I'm not sure how this works but I would love to have some personal designs done for my families upcoming DL vacay in September. We are a family of 5 but my husband is not going to be joining us this time but I would like to have his character or name incorporated somehow. They can be name fills or a group design. What ever you can think up. Your designs are great!

Monica (mom) Mickey
Mike (dad) Grumpy
Sydney (daughter) Mulan
Jacob (oldest son) stitch
Caleb (youngest son) Pluto or goofy

I like the first picture with mickey. can you do this for me with mickey and carol with goofy? also with and without our name in picture so I can see which one I like best. thanks don't mean to be so much trouble

I will try and replace Mickey, but no guarantees. I can do a different background if they don't need to match. Mickey was on the original graphic, and with them being different shapes, it might be difficult to make it all match. Where would you like the names?

I will try and replace Mickey, but no guarantees. I can do a different background if they don't need to match. Mickey was on the original graphic, and with them being different shapes, it might be difficult to make it all match. Where would you like the names?

they don't have to match; I just wanted one for us to wear to the party. so the mickey is fine for me and whatever you can do for carol is fine.

Hi I had a few request but I must be doing something wrong?
I can't attach the URL for the design?

Thank you so much for the fabulous designs! I cant wait to use them! I was wondering if you had a chance to do a design for Mike (dad)? Again, much thanks! I could not have imagined better!!

Monica

Hello there Scooby,

Can you do Woody with his foot on the person's name for:

Evan

Wyatt

Also we are going in December so any cute Christmas/Mickey/Santa whatever would be great too (with the same name's). Thank you!!! I don't know if you do them but I like the Mickey Ears with either something inside or santa hat/woody hat type designs too. We will be there 7 days so whatever you come up with is GREAT!!

Hi Scoody!
I'd like to request names with mickey and name overs with mickey:

Pop Pop
Nana
Xavier

Thanks!!!

Hi Scoody!
I'd like to request names with mickey and name overs with mickey:

Pop Pop
Nana
Xavier

Thanks!!!

You will need 10 posts before you can post links. You can post here over and over, saying "post 5", "post 6", etc. Or, you can post the name of the file of the example you would like. I do prefer links, it takes the guess work out of it for me.

:thumbsup2

Hi everyone,

I'm sure many of you read a few pages back that my son is leaving on a mission for 2 years. Much of my time has been tied up getting him ready, family pictures, and all the last minute stuff I'm trying to get done. Well....he leaves in a week. I'm really excited for this wonderful blessing and opportunity for him, while trying to keep my emotions in check ;)

So, if you can bear with me over the next 10 days, I promise to get back in the saddle again. Again, if there is anyone leaving soon, please let me know. Also, please post here rather then a PM, unless there is sensitive information. Any PM's just get done in order like everything else :goodvibes.

Thanks for being patient.

Lori:lovestruc

Hi everyone,

I'm sure many of you read a few pages back that my son is leaving on a mission for 2 years. Much of my time has been tied up getting him ready, family pictures, and all the last minute stuff I'm trying to get done. Well....he leaves in a week. I'm really excited for this wonderful blessing and opportunity for him, while trying to keep my emotions in check ;)

So, if you can bear with me over the next 10 days, I promise to get back in the saddle again. Again, if there is anyone leaving soon, please let me know. Also, please post here rather then a PM, unless there is sensitive information. Any PM's just get done in order like everything else :goodvibes.

Thanks for being patient.

Lori:lovestruc

I had NO idea, Lori.

Sending thoughts and prayers on their way to you & your family.

Best regards always,

Gretchen

Could you please do the Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head Wedding couple with

Rod and Lin
Celebrating 38 years

Our trip isn't til late September, and I know you have other things on your mind right now. But, if you can find the time before late summer, I would appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter