Scooby3x1y's originals - New Toy Story Images - Please see 1st post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scooby3x1y

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! So, first I want to thank the many DISigners who have given me the support and encouragement to start my own thread. :scared1: Without their inspiration, I would not have even tried to improve my skills. Besides having fun DISigning, it is a way for me to give back.

There are more DISigns in my photobucket, I haven't posted them all here. New things have been done since this thread was started, everything is in my photobucket. To get to my photobucket, just click http://s168.photobucket.com/home/Scooby3x1y/allalbums

Please don't PM me unless it is sensitive information you don't want posted.

One last thing.....PLEASE don't request the same design or concept from multiple designers. If I see your request here and another thread, I will not do it. :love:

OK Scooby I will be first! Congrats and thanks for filling in for Millie by the way. You did a great job!

A challenge for you to think of and you have total creativity! We call ourselves "The Disney Chix" and this is our third cruise coming up next year and I'm looking for something different for the shirts this time for the girls. We are not going until Nov 12, 2011 but I plan ahead...WAY ahead obviously!:rotfl2: Here are the deets, so be creative!!:banana::banana:

The Disney Chix
Disney Magic
Nov 12 - 19, 2011
Gayle = Mickey
Mary Jo = Grumpy
Roz = Happy
Lynne = Minnie
Judy = Goofy

Happy creating!!

Lori,
I am so glad you decided to start your own thread! We can always use new talent around here and you fit right in!

Welcome to the Addiction!

OK Scooby I will be first! Congrats and thanks for filling in for Millie by the way. You did a great job!

A challenge for you to think of and you have total creativity! We call ourselves "The Disney Chix" and this is our third cruise coming up next year and I'm looking for something different for the shirts this time for the girls. We are not going until Nov 12, 2011 but I plan ahead...WAY ahead obviously!:rotfl2: Here are the deets, so be creative!!:banana::banana:

The Disney Chix
Disney Magic
Nov 12 - 19, 2011
Gayle = Mickey
Mary Jo = Grumpy
Roz = Happy
Lynne = Minnie
Judy = Goofy

Happy creating!!

Awww, Thanks! Okay, I have an idea. Do you want the names on the graphic, or just the characters? With "The Disney Chix" and date at the bottom?

Welcome Aboard! Hon

I'm so happy you have joined us!
Remember this always
"This is our Happy Place"
Always take time for you!

BIG Hugs
Mel

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Yay Scooby! Glad you decided to start your own thread! If you ever need anything let me know. :hug:

YAY Scooby congrats. I am so glad u have your own thread. Cant wait to see all your creations :thumbsup2 I still have a month left to add to my collection :lmao:

Hi,
I have 2 request if possible. I would love to have the Woody you have shown in Post @2 with "Beau"
2nd, Is it possible for you to design me a bag topper with Minnie Mouse in pink with white polka dots on her bow, clothing, etc. that says Olivia's 6th Birthday

Thank you so much.

Love the Mickey and Minnie dressed as Prince Charming and Cinderella with the roses in the background. Could you do this with "20 Years Together" and Kerri & Scott?

Also, can you come up with anything for the Cool Dude at BBB?? My sons, Tyler and Connor are going to do this and I can't find anything? I want to make them t-shirts.

Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter