Sarahsmom (Jen's) Journal (feel free to comment)

sarahsmom73

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
1/2/04

Here I go! After losing 74 lbs after the birth of Sarah I was so proud! I even dumped my size 14 clothes and actually threw them out so I would be motivated to keep it up! Darn it! Didn't I fall off the wagon and since July have gained 15lbs.... The 12's still fit ,but my thighs and bottom are bulking up for winter... I made the decision that on January 1st I would become faitful again to my friend Dr. Atkins since I had such wonderful results...

My Program: Atkins ~ Induction

My exercize plan ~ Walk or Jog for at leat 20 minutes/ day

My weight goal ~ 15 lbs for sure (165) but I am open to maybe 10 more after that.. Then I WILL maintain it!

I made it all day yesterday.. Felt a little dizzy around bed time but that is par for the course for me in induction...

Today:

B ~ 2 hardboiled eggs, 2 small slices of steak, 2 ounces of cheddar
bottle of water

L ~ Scrambled eggs, salad w/ blue cheese dressing, bottle of water

S~ 2 slices of steak

D ~ roasted chicken, 1 c salad, 1 cu beans

Welcome. There are alot of nice people here who are very supportive.

Good luck with induction. I know it can be hard, but so worth it. :flower1:

Yes.. I know.. I've done it before, but I also know I can do it!!! Thanks so much for your kind welcome!

Those first 3 to 4 days are the hardest aren't they? After that it becomes more of a breeze. I am on reinduction for SB and on day 6 so I know what you mean about the feeling dizzy for a while. Actually I get the killer headache but when that happens I know I need to push more and more and more water. Good luck you will do it! :cool1:

I remembered that I felt really yucky on day 3, but Awesome on Day 4.. Tomorrow is my 1st day back to school from Christmas break and it will be day 3.. I'm hoping I will be too busy to notice!!

And you are right.. Have to keep pushing that water!

Thanks for your support! I am going to love it here~ :flower1:

hi jen! just wanted to say welcome--i just starteda journal afew weeks ago--it really helps alot!! good luck

Hi Jen and Welcome to WISH journaling! :wave:

It sounds like you are getting back on track and that you are ready to go! :cheer2: Go Jen!!! Go Jen!!! Woohoo!

I noticed in your countdown that you are going to WDW for Christmas this year. We went in early December of 2004 and absolutely loved it! :love: I bet you and your family will have a wonderful time!

Again, welcome Jen! You will find a lot of support and encouragement here. Take care!

Tracy :wave:

Thanks Jen and Tracy! I am really glad to be here! :cool1: Yes! We are headed to WDW! I can't wait! I love the planning and anticipation as much as the trip now that we are under a year and it seems so real!

Day 3 ~ Feeling ok... Still get a little light headed at times... I know I am on the right track though... Today will be the big water test.. I know I will drink a full bottle of water before school and at lunch....I have to figure out how to sneak some in while teaching today as I have only a 20 minute prep all day.... It makes going to the bathroom an issue! Once I am home it is no big deal...

B~ 2 hard boiled eggs, 2 sausage links, water
S~ 2 ounces of cheddar
L~ Green salad with chicken and 1 oz of cheese, water
S~
D

Boy did I feel crummy this afternoon!

Tomorrow will be a better day!

Jen, I am sorry you aren't feeling well. Hopefully it is just that carb headache and tomorrow you will feel like a Million Bucks!

Can you keep a water bottle on your desk as you teach? Both of my children's teachers keep large water bottles with them throughout the day. In fact, now the kids can do the same. I like that!

I have a flat of water behind my desk and I did really well yesterday! I know the water helps!!

I feel better this morning so I am thinking I am over the detox (ha! Ha! ) hump!

I'll add more later... :flower1:

I'm glad you're feeling better. Hopefully you are over that hump. Have a good day. :flower1:

YEEEEOOOWWWW!"I feel Good nanananana, I knew that I would now!"

I am officially over the hump! I feel great... No cravings.... My hunger pangs are gone! :cool1:

:jumping4: :cool1: :jumping4: :cool1: :jumping4:
YEAH!! Happy Day for you! Let the losing begin!!! :cheer2:

Hi Jen,

I just wanted to Welcome you to WISH Journals. I'm joining you on reinduction. I'm glad you are feeling better. Those induction headaches are killers. Keep up the great work!

Beth

Thanks for the encouragement everyone!

Had an excellent eating and water day! I had forgotten how easy induction was after I made it past day 3! Can't wait to weigh in on Monday.... Although I seem to lose inches faster than pounds... I'll know by my pants...

Here's to another great day!

Wow, Jen! You even sound better!! You are cruising now and those inches and pounds are just going to start melting off of you! I can't wait to see how you did when I return!
Have a good weekend! :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter