Sarahsmom (Jen's) Journal (feel free to comment)

I am so excited! I got on the scale this morning and I have lost 2 more lbs!!! I've gone form 180 to 172!!!! Time for the happy dance! :cool1: In 10 days I have lost 8lbs!!! I know it is going to slow up here any time, but the last time I did induction my weight hardly moved! What gives me hope is it is showing me my metabolism isn't nearly as sluggish as it was! :Pinkbounc

I can already feel a difference in my pants! :cheer2:

Thanks to everyone for all of the support! It is making such a difference! :flower1:

WOW!! 8 Pounds! That's fantastic!!!! :jumping4: :Pinkbounc :jumping4:
You're really doing wonderfully! Keep up the good work and you'll be down several sizes before you know it!

Way to go Jen!!!! 8 pounds is awesome! :Pinkbounc :cool1: Keep up the good work!!! :cheer2:

What grade do you teach? I used to teach 5th grade before becoming a stay at home mom. Not only would my students bring goodies in for me, but the kids in the younger grades who wanted to come upstairs and see the "really cool 5th graders" would bring goodies as well. ;)Whew! I gained quite a bit of weight my first year teaching and am still working to get it off. :blush:

Have a gr8 day, Jen! :flower1:

:worship: Great job resisting the dessert, and CONGRATULATIONS on losing 8 pounds! That is incredible. Keep up the great work. As for the chocolate cravings. Russel stover makes some awesome lc chocolate. It is wonderful, and they sell them individually wrapped. That way, the craving is satisfied without having a ton of chocolate around the house. I can't buy the big bags of them. I don't have your will power, but 1 pair of mints will get me through DZone without a binge. Just a fyi.

Have a great day,
Beth

Thanks everyone!!!! Today I threw out my hidden chocolate stash as I was feeling stressed!!! I took out the box took a sniff (wanted it really bad )and then dumped it in the trash! Phew! Danger averted!

I teach music and chorus for grades K - 5.. I see over 600 kids per week and my winter concert is next Tuesday.. Hence the stress... My rehearsals were HORRIBLE! :charac2:

Again... Thanks for your support everyone! I appreciate it!

Wow, Jen! I am back and you are doing AWESOME!! :jumping4: :cheer2: 8 pounds in 10 days!!! :cheer2: :jumping4:

And don't worry about those rehearsals. Parents ALWAYS love how their children sound - regardless of how bad! ;) :teeth:

sarahsmom73 said:
Thanks everyone!!!! Today I threw out my hidden chocolate stash as I was feeling stressed!!! I took out the box took a sniff (wanted it really bad )and then dumped it in the trash! Phew! Danger averted!

Good for you!!!! I've had to throw a bunch of chocolate, too. Seems I just can't have it around. Better safe than sorry :flower1:

Good luck on your concert, I'm sure it will be great-- you probably just have the pre-concert jitters :flower:

Sundie

Sometimes it's easier to throw those temptations out! I've done that many times over! You're doing great...good luck with your concert. My son plays violin(7th grade) and my daughter has started the clarinet this year(5th grade). Don't worry about it.

Great job again on the weight loss!

Gail

Good job throwing away the chocolate. I don't think I would have been able to do that. I have Hershey kisses hidden for the kids. Fortunately, I have not been tempted yet. You are doing a great job at losing weight, keep up the good work.

Thanks everyone! I'm just glad I am starting to recognize my triggers... It makes a lot of sense to me now :wizard: AN EPHIPHANY!

Jen,

You are doing so great. 8 lbs in 10 days is alot of weight to lose. You should pat yourself on the back. I wish my metabolism was that high. Good for you. :flower1:

Hi Jen,

Great job on the 8 pounds and throwing away the chocolate. That is huge! Keep p the great work. :wizard: for the concert.
Take care,
Beth

TGIF!!!

Well the dumb scale hasn't moved... My clothes DO feel more loose especially in the waist! :cool1: This is where I need to force myself to stay off the scale!!!

Now I'm fighting the cold! I have been taking echinechia and vitamin C since yesterday and took nyquil caps at 7 last night and was in bed at 7:15.. I kept waking up but I feel somewhat better today! Still I feel like I am fighting a cold..

Today is my last rehearsal before our concert on Tuesday... WE also have an assembly this afternoon! :cool1: Gotta love them! :flower1:

OK pounds... Let's see you fall! :worship:

2 HOUR DELAY!!! O crud!!! I am now missing my last rehearsal ..... Oh stress!!! Now I have to get rational.. My program is Tueday at 10 ... I have 50 minutes prior to the concert.. I can fit in another rehearsal, right? :charac2:

Hey Jen,

I hope that everything works out for you so that you can get one extra rehearsal in before the concert. I was in choir and show choir in high school so I understand how important a rehearsal can be, especially since you are teaching little ones. I hope that everything works out for you. :hug:

I also hope that the scale cooperates real soon for you too. I know that if mine doesn't cooperate at weigh-in tomorrow, I'm going to kick it! :cool1:

Have a great Friday evening! :flower1:

I hope the delay didn't stress you out too much :scared:

I'm sure your concert will go off without a hitch. Hope you can get one more rehearsal in for your own sanity.

Good luck :wizard:

Sundie

First of all .... Thanks for the concert support everyone!!!! I am fitting in a rehearsal at 9:10 Tuesday morning with the 1st concert starting at 10! It will be close, but I suppose I do work best under pressure!

I LOST 2 MORE POUNDS!!!! :cheer2: In just another 2 1/2 lbs I will be half way to my goal!

I earnestly began my running last night.. I jogged 2 miles in 32 minutes... I wasn't hard, really... So now you have to get on me about being consistant with my exercize... I just get so darn busy and then..... I know.. No excuses!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter