Sarahsmom (Jen's) Journal (feel free to comment)

Thanks guys! The encouragement is great! I was really proud of myself, when my sister in law who teaches at the same school as me put a dish of fudge under my nose and I didn't even flinch!!! Now I KNOW I am over the hump! :cool1:

Terry, Good luck this weekend! This is something I should work towards!

jen--sounds like you aer doing great!! i need to have some willpower--err!! have a good day--and next week too since i wont be checking in!

Jen

Have a great trip! I wish I was going!

As for will power for me I think it is a determination... When I threw out my larger clothes I did it to keep myself in check and to remind myself I never wanted to be that size again.... So if my size 12's start to feel tight I know I have to do it!!! :flower1:

Day 6!!! Can't believe I made it!

Hi Jen,

Keep up the great work. You are doing an amazing job with induction. keep up the great work.
Beth

Thanks for the encouragement Beth!

I really do feel good! Lots of energy and I just feel good!

Today has been another great eatind day! Every treat that was brought to me from kids was deposited into the trash can after the child left.. No urges what so ever... Can't believ :jumping4: :Pinkbounc e tomorrow is Friday!

Hi Jen, welcome to the Journal Board! I just got a chance to read through your progress so far and you are doing fantastic! Way to go resisting those treats! :cheer2:

Day 7! I am halfway to 2 weeks on induction! I'll probably stay on induction for several weeks as I get my body reaclimated to this way of life!

Every day has been abusy day back at school as I chair several committees and do lots of extra things for the kids!

DH is staying home with DD today as his mom is unable to watch her.. I think I'll take the opportunity to grocery shop after school so I don't have to do it over the weekend!

Here's to a great day! :cheer2:

Hi Jen! Just wanted to stop by and check out your journal! You're doing so well with induction! Keep up the good work!

Happy Friday!

Thanks for stopping by ! I am really enjoying getting to know all of you! You are such a great, inspiring, motivating group!!!

Had another great day yesterday! One of my kids brought me a chocolate cupcake with chocolate frosting... I graciously accepted it and after she left deposited it in the trash!!!

Did our weekly shopping after school as our supermarket was having a meat sale... Meat, produce and dairy are pretty much the only aisles I pass through now! I speed walk through the others (sometimes i have to pick things up for dd)

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend! :wizard: The pounds will be gone!

Good job at avoiding those sweet-wicked treats! That was sweet of the student though. Have a good day.

I'd love to know the amount of chocolate, brownies, cookies, cupcakes etc I receive in a year! I know it must be staggering!!!! My students are so sweet! And they know I love chocolate!

I know that my tough spot will probably be when I PMS as I crave choclate wickedly... I will really need your support to get through that! Luckily it is a couple of weeks away! (Glad I planned it this way! I will have almost 4 weeks of induction under my belt!!!)

Tonight will be sort of a test.. We are going to DH's brother's house for our 1st winter installment of family game night... It is dinner and "Battle of the Sexes".. I have planned to bring a big veggie tray and dips. Dinner is burger and dogs and I know I can do a burger no bun and veggies and dip.. A good friend of ours who makes KILLER desserts is bringing dessert.. I know I can do this as I'm not craving... I think I'll either just leave the room when people are eating dessert or down a giant glass of water!

Good luck tonight. Bring some sugarfree gum and pop that in your mouth. That will help. :flower1:

Great idea! I'll do that!

I've been trying to make add a 7 day cheat free clippie to my sig... I can't make it work! :sad1:

Hi Jen! Welcome to WISHing(yeah..I'm a little late) How did the game night go last night?

You seem to be very focused and on the way reaching your goal! Keep it up! Maybe one of the chocolate Atkins shakes will help when PMS time comes.

Gail

Hi Jen. Just stopping in to say hi. Great job losing 6 lbs in such a short amount of time. You must feel great about that. Keep up the great work and I'm sure you will reach your goal in no time. Have a great weekend.

I made it everyone! It was a huge test at dessert time and it almost killed me but I didn't even have a bite of dessert! Boy am I glad that is over! :cool1:

Hi Sarahsmom,
You are doing INCREDIBLY AWSOME!!!!!! You are sooooo smart to get ahold of your great weightloss again before it escaped you. I marvel at how well you are weathering the temptations! Its soooo worth it :flower1:

Sundie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter